Reviews for Harry Potter-The Will of an Ancestor
littlespite chapter 27 . 5/12
Great Story So far Thanks
Awesome story. I've enjoyed your twist on the story. Much better than the original. Thanks.
BlueberryBabe.
Its philosopher's stone
DennisJayHawthorne chapter 6 . 12/3/2015
I find your story wonderful Demon, you write with the cunning of a Slytherin and the true wit of a Ravenclaw. Many thanks for this wonderful story.
chaostheory1989 chapter 16 . 11/2/2015
Well, I'm enjoying the story, in spite of a few issues.

The Gryffindor Quidditch team in 1991, the year Harry joined, had Chasers by the names of Katie Bell, Alicia Spinnet, and Angelina Johnson, not Angelica as you eroniously call her. It's not a bad mistake, I can't remember the number of times that I mix up names, in books and in real life.

A little qualm I have, by the way, is firmly an American issue, well two but I have yet to see one of them. The issue I have is with the whole Sorcerers Stone thing. The Stone was not created by J K Rowlings for the book, it has been a part of the mythical study of Alchemy for hundreds of years, Nicholas Flamel was indeed a real person, and is rumoured to have made a stone, which in the rest of the world, is called a Philospohers Stone. The only reason it was changed for you yanks was because the American publishers didn't think kids would read a book with philosopher in the title.

Still, as a Harry Potter fan, you'll always think of it as a Sorcerer's Stone, and you are free to continue with that if you so wish.

Not seen any "mom" usages for British characters, or I don't recall any.
calazar chapter 8 . 10/11/2015
Dude this is awesome please don't let this drop. And thank you so much for not having Harry enter olivanders and instantly get the right wand, that was my favorite scene from the books. One complaint, you seem to forget that Harry's greatest strength was his unwavering friendship with Ron and hermione. I feel like your downplaying that.
PrincessBlonde chapter 18 . 9/26/2015
Loved the chapter especially Sirius on duty but what do you by the cloak not working and spells?
david.teague.3950 chapter 24 . 8/1/2015
I wonder if Harry's animagus form will be a Hawk, or maybe an Eagle. Cora's could be a Kneazle.
david.teague.3950 chapter 16 . 7/31/2015
I so like your story so much what's the next part called so I know what to look for.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/7/2015
I stopped reading immediately at the bit describing Christian's leather jacket, fingerless gloves and specifically "Guns and roses" T-shirt.

Such a getup looks ridiculous on any child. These kids aren't adults and while you may think it interesting to dress your characters up literally and figuratively...it honestly ruins the story. Make it believable, at least in the context of the story (maybe leather jackets would be okay on kids if they all wore leather jackets for some well-established reason).
scrappy8 chapter 26 . 7/6/2015
great chapter
vhjhgj chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
/d?rlfodqggQc
smudge914 chapter 27 . 7/7/2015
I really enjoyed your story. I can't wait to see what role Salazar takes as we move through the years. And, I always love a scheming Dumbles.
Hamm On Wry chapter 27 . 7/7/2015
btw, a sqeal is what kids do when excited, or the sound pigs make, also when excited. The word you are looking for is sequel.
timefreak chapter 27 . 7/6/2015
You mean sequel, not squeal.

Typo there...

Good work, and good luck.