Reviews for Harry Potter-The Will of an Ancestor
Martionmanswife chapter 17 . 6/11
I am hoping this story becomes a series.
archmore chapter 26 . 6/11
good story
looking forward to the sequel
Epeefencer chapter 6 . 6/9
Lion's have manes, not mains. Your usage of me and I is wrong too. When Molly told about coming home you said "When Ron and me . . ." It should have been When Ron and I. . ." The rule is as if it was only one person. Think which is better . . . When I came home or When me came home. That will let you figure out which is correct.
So far it's a good story and I like the way you are having Harry be so protective of Ginny.
I loved this!~ So much happened, I'm so hyped for next year! I cannot wait to read all the plot twists you are going to add. I really like Christian and Alice, and I love all the Harry and Ginny romance going on, even if it isn't quite romance yet. Love to read more!

-Lunari
Mayflowers123 chapter 26 . 5/25
I loved this story It was awesome and i liked the spin on the original harry potter books.
Paddy Gurl chapter 26 . 5/19
love but when are you going to post the next one
femalefarrier chapter 26 . 5/9
Great chapter and story... is the next school year up..
Saissa chapter 5 . 4/27
Ron was never a good influence for Harry. He was lazy, and also jealous. which is why he whined about Hermione and she ended up in the bathroom when the troll was let loose. Ron wanted her to get lost. Ron was very jealous.

Ron was always demanding that Hermione do his homework for him, and always demanding that Harry do something. The only time Ron was truly a hero was in the chess match when going after the stone in the first year.
Ryan chapter 26 . 4/23
Do you have an updated release date for the sequel of this story?
MrsH chapter 26 . 4/19
In spite of the horrible grammar and spelling, this was an interesting story. Unusual plots, and some fun twists.

The biggest surprise was in Chapter 20's author's note when the author said they had a beta reader. I would have bet large numbers of galleons that this wasn't proofread at all.

The author clearly has talent, but I would't subject myself to a sequel of another story unless the grammar problems are fixed. Thanks for the attempt, however - a good editor would make your stories much, much better!
hafizatul sufiah yaacob chapter 1 . 4/21
Pm me the sequel
Hope you explain the last scene between Snape and Dumbledore.
Bella chapter 26 . 4/12
The beginning of this fic dragged on but t it looks like after a couple of chapters you found your nitch and I am glad I stuck to it what a great fic. Looking forward to the sequel.
IcySneasel chapter 26 . 4/4
Great start to a series Can't wait til you come out with a sequel!
you really need to use spell checker...