Reviews for Harry Potter-The Will of an Ancestor
MrsH chapter 26 . 4/19
In spite of the horrible grammar and spelling, this was an interesting story. Unusual plots, and some fun twists.

The biggest surprise was in Chapter 20's author's note when the author said they had a beta reader. I would have bet large numbers of galleons that this wasn't proofread at all.

The author clearly has talent, but I would't subject myself to a sequel of another story unless the grammar problems are fixed. Thanks for the attempt, however - a good editor would make your stories much, much better!
hafizatul sufiah yaacob chapter 1 . 4/21
Pm me the sequel
Hope you explain the last scene between Snape and Dumbledore.
Bella chapter 26 . 4/12
The beginning of this fic dragged on but t it looks like after a couple of chapters you found your nitch and I am glad I stuck to it what a great fic. Looking forward to the sequel.
IcySneasel chapter 26 . 4/4
Great start to a series Can't wait til you come out with a sequel!
you really need to use spell checker...
what was the green and orange potions? It was not veritaserum - that is colorless!
I liked your story. Your changes from the original were quite nice. At some time you should fix the little spelling and grammar errors.
Papa Thom chapter 26 . 3/13
I really enjoyed your story. I like how you have changed things enough to fit your storyline but kept enough of the original to classify as an AU. I like your new characters that you brought in and i love that you aren't happy with Dumbledore. I also really like this Draco. I can only ask that you continue this tale. Thank you again for your outstanding effort.

Papa Thom in San Diego
AngelLaNelle chapter 26 . 3/13
This story was awesome. I hope you come out with the sequel soon.
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 26 . 3/7
good hope for more
DoctorWhoGeek1997 chapter 26 . 3/4
Hey you should write a sequel or three because this is an Awesome story wish there was more of it
Sincerely, Kurodo Kaito
narutoreader4368 chapter 26 . 2/19
Great story
sbmcneil chapter 15 . 2/17
Why is Hermione still so whiny when she has friends? I don't get it. She was upset in canon because she had no friends and Ron made fun of her. Now Ron has been in a fight with all of her friends, why would she care what he thinks? If she's going to be that whiny, she deserves to get trapped with a Troll.
sbmcneil chapter 7 . 2/17
Why leave money to Arthur Weasley? There was no evidence they knew each other. The Weasleys graduated at least ten years before the Marauders started (Bill was born in the Marauder's first year) and the Weasleys weren't in the Order the first time around.

I didn't quite understand the part with Tonks in the beginning. She's staying at Hogwarts for an extra year? Why would the school and her parents agree to that? She would be seven years old and in a different house from Harry. It just makes him seem a bit weak.