Reviews for Joyride
annejoy chapter 4 . 6/22
I enjoyed this very much. I love the playful side of KJ, the easy banter between them and the hopeful ending. Thank you very much!
CarterMackenzie chapter 4 . 3/28
Very nice,
GoodShipPromises chapter 4 . 2/22/2016
All of this was just so beautiful. It made me smile so so much. It was nice to see her on a day off!
deniselynne1966 chapter 4 . 1/12/2016
Perfection ~
taleanaomi chapter 4 . 7/19/2015
Excellent! It's so good to see the lighter side of the crew once and a while. There are too many stories that don't capture what they both had together. Loved that it was canon, loved that it was second person, and loved how you write. Thank you.
Aundielen chapter 4 . 4/28/2015
yyeyaaaaaaaa definitely needed that! wooooo

that was so poetic! loved it, thanks so much for sharing this story!
Aundielen chapter 3 . 4/28/2015
oohhh just let these two be together someday soon already!
Aundielen chapter 2 . 4/28/2015
This was beautiful! I love seeing this playful side of Kathryn!
Aundielen chapter 1 . 4/28/2015
oh someday! I love the tone of this
Beawild chapter 4 . 1/23/2015
Loved it. I can just imagine how jarring it must have been for them the reality of being back on Earth after 7 years in space. To also have feared that they both lost each other's friendship in the process must have been even more disconcerting.
hester4418 chapter 4 . 9/21/2014
For a while now I've wondered if there are any stories out there involving Voyager's Captain's Yacht. I even thought about requesting one for the next VAMB exchange. Then I stumbled upon this, and it is everything I ever could have dreamed of, and more. Just perfect. And I agree - it definitely needed the epilogue. Thank you for such an immensely enjoyable read!
GSFan01 chapter 4 . 8/9/2014
Just getting into Voyager and I loved this! Thanks for this great bit of FanFic.
thefieldsofelysium chapter 4 . 8/5/2014
perfect execution from beginning to end, and i think the 2nd person gave it that extra oomph...it was absolutely beautiful. thank you for sharing!
BOOBOO06 chapter 4 . 6/30/2014
I love this story so much!
pshortie265 chapter 4 . 6/12/2014
Posting the epilogue was the right thing to do. It's a gift to know when your story needs more and when it needs to end. This was really good, thanks for writing and sharing with your fellow Voyager fans