Reviews for Never Let Them See You Bleed
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
They will always make it work.

These two are my favorite duo as of this moment. Well, maybe their second, after Billy and Rick. Or is it Michael and Billy? I'm not sure anymore but I love their moments together. So cute and bromantic. Le sigh.
Ana chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Idk if my phone posts yet. I like how Casey was written. Emotional whump is great. Billy whump is great too. I would like to see more whomping of both. I think Casey's stoic act could crumble beautifully in the right circumstances (maybe something happens to Linda?) and Billy having to be strong for once would make an awkward-but-natural way. These 2 seemed to have a real friendship underneath the banter in the show. I can't believe I only saw this year!
Ana chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
I love the way Casey was written. You don't see much whumping of his character. It should happen more often. Given his stoic center it would make for drama.
annie rules chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
nice one :D
penless chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
I needed a bit of fic today, and here you go and make it happen. You are magical.

Thanks for sticking to what you love, Faye. I couldn't imagine you not writing fic. You're too talented, and you bring your characters to life with every single story. Like I said: Magic.
TheNaggingCube chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Oh very nice. I can hear them both quite perfectly.