Reviews for Hicca and Her Dragon
Jj chapter 12 . 5/15
when I read the part when Austen said run I was like " bitch you done kicked me in the shin I can't run " also would have been a good opportunity to fake her death good story so far
Myrkur chapter 18 . 5/1
Omg so good best gender bend story I have heard for awhile
Best ever period.
Soooo stinkin' adorable! I love it so much! Thank you for the amazing story! :)
Henricka chapter 1 . 2/14
Can I say, I'm already loving this story? Although, the name Austen in between all the Viking-like names kinda threw me off course, but you have a wonderful grasp in making the story yours and not just copied from the movie and throwing some weird OC in it. Great job!
I once had a dream about a flesh eating zombie virus, The north pole, santa, easter bunny, tooth fairy, boogeyman, the moon, jack frost, and evil sheep bent on taking over the world and destroying plants.

The sheep were the only part that scared me ( I should probably be concerned that it was accompanied by one of the best sleeps in my life).
I once had a dream about a flesh eating zombie virus, the northpole, eastter bunny, santa, toothfairy, boogeyman(just a talking head), plaige
Rosie Vulpes chapter 5 . 1/24
I spend 2 minutes trying to say toothless's name...can't pronounce it...and now my brothers are giving me strangle looks, like I am crazy *well they're not wrong*
Guest chapter 15 . 10/25/2015
I'm 17 and can't wait for the next movie I'm with you all the way
FanWriterForever chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Love this story best ever!
maxkatt chapter 19 . 6/24/2015
What if she found toothless then what would happen. I think it would be interesting to know.
Fighting4Fandoms chapter 18 . 5/19/2015
bubbahcakes chapter 13 . 5/17/2015
I'm sorry but after how Stoick behaved in this movie, if I was Hiccup anyways, it would have taken me a LOT longer to forgive him. Anyone else or just me?
Skeek622 chapter 10 . 4/14/2015
Huge floppy wiener. Sorry I just watched the Southpark Game of Thrones parody.
bleedingnightingale chapter 10 . 3/31/2015
I may or may not have fangirled towards the end of the chapter...
bleedingnightingale chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
I...I laughed too hard at the "BE GONE WITH YOU!" regrets it was a great line!