Reviews for From Darkness: a Grant Ward Story
karamel10 chapter 91 . 5/7
yes you did
Amy chapter 92 . 12/29/2017
Oh my god, like, oh my jolly goodness, I have stayed up til 3 o’clock in the morning to read this incredible work of amazingness. I hope that you understand the complete beauty of this thing you have created because I’m not even sure I can comprehend half the emotions that this fiction put me through. I love the way that you went about redeeming Grant Ward, I have tried to read a lot of stories where the only reason Ward thinks he should change is because Skye thinks what he did is wrong, but your story had so much character development and the pacing was wonderful. Ward survived on his love for Skye but also for the hope that he had within himself because of Skye. Thank you for the wonderful experience you have given me with this fiction, you are amazing but I have to go the bed so bye.
Guest chapter 90 . 8/5/2016
Great story! Hope you will write another Ward redemption story.
sapphire2994 chapter 92 . 7/26/2016
Awwwww! I loved it! Amazing job and well done! This is probably the best "redeeming Ward" fanfic
tanithlipsky chapter 92 . 5/23/2016
nice
Guest chapter 65 . 5/20/2016
God, Skye is annoying. It's all about her and how hurt she feels about Grant's betrayal.
Scififan33 chapter 90 . 8/20/2015
Great story! Glad they got their happy ending even if he did fake being dead for a bit.
KyliaQuilor chapter 92 . 5/8/2015
#36 - best line ever.

More seriously - I don't get moved by fanfiction often. I read a lot of fics, and a lot of them are good, but only a small handful really 'move' me. This one did - I read the whole thing sitting here over the course of five hours (interspersed with meals and other RL activities), and while I liked it all the way through - it was those last chapters that had me in tears, had me choked up.

You said this is your first foray into Fanfiction, and if that's true, then you are amazing and inspired to have your first product be this good.

A truly excellent fanfic that deserves to be in the annals of excellent fanfiction forever.
KyliaQuilor chapter 91 . 5/8/2015
Guest chapter 92 . 4/19/2015
Amazing. Simply amazing. I read the story within a few days. I couldn't stop.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/12/2014
Re-reading for the heck of it and oh my gosh THE BLANKET FORT! I'd completely forgotten it came from this fic. Absolutely one of the best team scenes ever, and I wish it had actually been in the show so we could have gifs. *love*
NikiD3195 chapter 92 . 12/3/2014
This story! Ugh! I laughed, I cried, my heart bled! I think I read all 92 chapters in two days! That's how amazing this was! I seriously could not put my phone down! Oh my Thor! This was beautiful! A job well done! I tip my hat to you!
M.Mullin chapter 91 . 10/9/2014
God yeah! So gorgeous. A treasure to read. Thank you humbly.
Running-Wild22 chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
Dude walk away.
Running-Wild22 chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Do just confess save yourself.