Reviews for From Darkness: a Grant Ward Story
Alkeni chapter 92 . 5/8
#36 - best line ever.

More seriously - I don't get moved by fanfiction often. I read a lot of fics, and a lot of them are good, but only a small handful really 'move' me. This one did - I read the whole thing sitting here over the course of five hours (interspersed with meals and other RL activities), and while I liked it all the way through - it was those last chapters that had me in tears, had me choked up.

You said this is your first foray into Fanfiction, and if that's true, then you are amazing and inspired to have your first product be this good.

A truly excellent fanfic that deserves to be in the annals of excellent fanfiction forever.
Alkeni chapter 91 . 5/8
Amazing. Simply amazing. I read the story within a few days. I couldn't stop.
Guest chapter 38 . 12/12/2014
Re-reading for the heck of it and oh my gosh THE BLANKET FORT! I'd completely forgotten it came from this fic. Absolutely one of the best team scenes ever, and I wish it had actually been in the show so we could have gifs. *love*
NikiD3195 chapter 92 . 12/3/2014
This story! Ugh! I laughed, I cried, my heart bled! I think I read all 92 chapters in two days! That's how amazing this was! I seriously could not put my phone down! Oh my Thor! This was beautiful! A job well done! I tip my hat to you!
M.Mullin chapter 91 . 10/9/2014
God yeah! So gorgeous. A treasure to read. Thank you humbly.
Running-Wild22 chapter 17 . 10/5/2014
Dude walk away.
Running-Wild22 chapter 14 . 10/5/2014
Do just confess save yourself.
EstlinMarie chapter 92 . 9/7/2014
Oh. Yes. The ending.
Goddamnit this is good. Write the script for the next season, okay?
LJ717 chapter 92 . 8/28/2014
Excellent story! You are a fantastic writer. Loved the way that you brought the reader into Ward's mind. You do a great job of showing the torment and psychological manipulation that award is ex.
Prawn Crackers chapter 92 . 8/18/2014
This is absolutely beautiful!
sungsi chapter 92 . 8/16/2014
You did an amazing job. It was a great journey.
SwingDancer chapter 90 . 8/15/2014
Another amazing chapter from an amazing author!

Bravo!
AureliaRogers chapter 92 . 8/14/2014
Just Perfect!
Thatshippingfangirl14 chapter 55 . 8/14/2014
This is like my favorite chapter ever! MONKEY! Like seriously that is the most awesome chapter I've ever read in a fan fic! Great work!