Reviews for Outsider Effect
Reynal chapter 13 . 7/14
Love this story so far, hope it gets updated. Certainly one of the best mass effect SI stories on the net. I really like how the main character was gradually integrated into the plot in a realistic manner.
Stephen chapter 13 . 6/20
Is this coming back anytime soon?
DeltaAgent chapter 13 . 2/26
Just curious. Is Nihlus actually dead? I only ask because your story lists him as a main character in the summary, when he's barely been present. It would be awesome if he is, 'cause the whole second traitor arc is really interesting.
The Shadow Spectre chapter 13 . 2/21
Brilliant AND believable, something that many Self-Insert fics miss
cv snowblind chapter 13 . 2/9
Trees on therum... hah
Selias chapter 13 . 2/4
Well, this is definitely one of the better Mass Effect SIs that I've read. Too bad it seems like it's abandoned.
Selias chapter 6 . 2/4
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I KNEW that was going to happen.
Selias chapter 5 . 2/4
Well, fuck. Jess is going to get eaten by a Thresher Maw, isn't she?
Selias chapter 1 . 2/4
That's... five years before the first game, I think? Or is it seven? Right, just checked, and it's seven. Well, that should be plenty of time to turn yourself into a Terminator. Or build an underground bunker on some sparsely-populated garden world, with plenty of seeds and an indoor greenhouse. Plenty of canned goods, too, so you can stretch your meals out, before you're forced to go outside to start hunting and/or domesticating whatever wildlife exists on that world.
zGreece chapter 13 . 1/28
Please tell me you'll keep this story going.

It's actually one of the good SI fanfics I've found.
conan.lagace chapter 13 . 1/23
Thanks _ good job. I hope you manage to get things going again, can't wait for more
conan.lagace chapter 6 . 1/22
Your a jack ass, just bloody started liking her! And boom, yah fucking killed 'er...
Good job, great writing, and EAT a Dick yah asshole.
Seriously that's good story writing,never let the main charecter be happy for more than a chapter before it all goes to hell
MidnightFenrir chapter 13 . 12/27/2014
A truly interesting story with a lot of depth to it and a good writing style. I must say this is one of the best well writen SI fics about ME that I have seen in a while.

As it seems like the pairing is a big subject, I will also give you my opinion: Personnally, I'd like to see how you'd do your SI/Shepard pairing. Because, as I said, you really write well about both the story and your characters and I think you could make the SI/Shepard pair work without being too much cliché or anything. Also, I believe that you can make it happen at the right pace, with the right developements.

I do agree with you that you can stay low on the romance until ME2, though. But if you decide to go for a pair in ME1, then change things in ME2, i recomend (based on all the info you gave so far) Liara/Shepard for ME1 and the two would end breaking up because of the 2 years coma and/or Liara's personality change (i admit I'm not a huge fan of asari pairings for shepard, be it as a he or a she).

However, should you decide to do no pairings at all during ME1, maybe you can start hinting here and there at the potential pairings.

All in all, there is a lot of potential here, and you are already making a great job with it. So don't screw up, it would be a shame to see this story fall into obvilion.

I'll be following your progress closely.

Godspeed.
lilnudger82 chapter 13 . 11/22/2014
A great chapter, I can't wait to read more.
lilnudger82 chapter 12 . 11/22/2014
That was a heavy chapter, I liked it.