Reviews for Outsider Effect
shadow chapter 13 . 8/6
I liked the chapter!1
blazaboi chapter 2 . 4/28
Y'know I'm actually suprise no one has done a self insert who recreates the 3rd street saints. That would be fun to read... not saints row 4 though
neunon chapter 6 . 4/14/2016
Dammit. I liked Jess.
reallyfreakingnerdy chapter 11 . 1/31/2016
Why is femShep always a lesbian? This isn't a flame but a genuine question.
Reynal chapter 13 . 7/14/2015
Love this story so far, hope it gets updated. Certainly one of the best mass effect SI stories on the net. I really like how the main character was gradually integrated into the plot in a realistic manner.
Stephen chapter 13 . 6/20/2015
Is this coming back anytime soon?
DeltaAgent chapter 13 . 2/26/2015
Just curious. Is Nihlus actually dead? I only ask because your story lists him as a main character in the summary, when he's barely been present. It would be awesome if he is, 'cause the whole second traitor arc is really interesting.
The Shadow Spectre chapter 13 . 2/21/2015
Brilliant AND believable, something that many Self-Insert fics miss
cv snowblind chapter 13 . 2/9/2015
Trees on therum... hah
Selias chapter 13 . 2/4/2015
Well, this is definitely one of the better Mass Effect SIs that I've read. Too bad it seems like it's abandoned.
Selias chapter 6 . 2/4/2015
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck. I KNEW that was going to happen.
Selias chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
Well, fuck. Jess is going to get eaten by a Thresher Maw, isn't she?
Selias chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
That's... five years before the first game, I think? Or is it seven? Right, just checked, and it's seven. Well, that should be plenty of time to turn yourself into a Terminator. Or build an underground bunker on some sparsely-populated garden world, with plenty of seeds and an indoor greenhouse. Plenty of canned goods, too, so you can stretch your meals out, before you're forced to go outside to start hunting and/or domesticating whatever wildlife exists on that world.
zGreece chapter 13 . 1/28/2015
Please tell me you'll keep this story going.

It's actually one of the good SI fanfics I've found.
conan.lagace chapter 13 . 1/23/2015
Thanks _ good job. I hope you manage to get things going again, can't wait for more