Reviews for An Interested Party
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 5/23
Cool.
queendisaster chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
Omg this is so good pls pls pls update!
GlOmP3R chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Loved this a hell of a lot ! Oh the feels for Bucky ! My heart breaks for him ! Just one thing though ! Shawarma is a food not a place, so the last sentence is incorrect, you should change it to something like;

"Ever had Shawarma?"

Other then that, kickass job.
Cali chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
Wow. Please continue. Even if Loki does turn out to be a villian, I still see a lot of potential for this story.
Whitelion69 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
This is a very good 2-shot.
HaloFin17 chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Hey, I'm so glad to see this is being continued! True, not much Loki, but at least Bucky's up to date with what most of the SHIELD world knows now. And perhaps we're heading back to NYC now, possibly to meet Tony? Not sure how many people/Avengers you want to include in this fic, but again, I'm super excited to know that more is coming :-)

Halo
Hieiko chapter 2 . 5/31/2014
Oh I am curious. Looking forward to more. :-)
Pen-Always-In-Hand chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
Hmm, interesting. I'm so very glad you wrote this, because I feel like Bucky and Loki DO have things/experiences/problems in common, and this is an interaction I've been wanting to see. So thanks :) I also wouldn't mind if this turned out to be added on to
chatnoir1 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I had actually been thinking about a meeting of these two. Only, in my case, it took place in the waiting room of a therapist and it was a humor fic. All my fic is humor based - I just can't write serious works. I'm of the camp that believes that Loki was tortured by his Chitauri 'allies', so I could see the two of them finding common ground. Nice one shot, with a bit of humor at the end, with Loki hopping off the building.
HaloFin17 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Oh yes, this definitely hit a spot for my feels after seeing "Winter Soldier". I was struck hard by the similarities between Loki & Bucky, or at least in their storylines. And I kept thinking to myself that now Steve knows what Thor felt like when he had to fight Loki. Perhaps that could spark an idea for a similar type of sequel, this time with the two blonde "problems"?

Thanks for sharing this!
Halo
Hieiko chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Loki's talking about his problems with Thor, isn't he? Gosh, the parallels between Bucky and Loki... I thought I was the only one who saw. Though I must say I think Steve handled the situation with his "brother" so much better than Thor did. While he knew he had to stop Bucky, he still didn't give up on him, he never fought him in anger. He wanted to understand and search for answers, he trusted Bucky but at the same time didn't expect him to just do something because Steve said so.

Gosh, sorry for the rant, I'm kinda bitter about Thor. I feel he too easily gave up on Loki, even though they sort of made up when Loki "died". Especially seeing how Steve cared so much about Bucky. In fact, Loki is very mature in this fic... I like that, though I wouldn't be surprised if he would feel jealous of Bucky.
Blak Kat13 chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Wow. This is a great story! Great idea. Is this the first you've written? There's no way it can be. Hurry up and post some more!
Kwiff chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
This was great.. I loved how you wrote both TWS and Loki.. It was like I was actually listening to them talking.

I hope you write some more.
Wilhelm Wigworthy chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
Well done. One thing I liked was the interesting pacing. Rock on!