Reviews for The Broken Glass Eulogy
Jellysaurus chapter 11 . 8/3/2008
freakin' excellent! thanks so much for keeping going with this, absolute delight to read :D
Lynthrocropia chapter 11 . 11/25/2007
and now we get to see Tim ride around in the floating chair while he carries a mother-box!

Excellent work, like all your stuff.
Lachwen chapter 11 . 5/13/2007
YAY! YAY! I'm really sorry it took me so long to review - finals, coupled with the fact that since my computer always screws up our home networking system (and my mum works from home as a computer programmer) means that I can't always access internet until after she stops work, kind of killed my fanfic reading time T_T. Plus, I have this nasty habit of putting off reading fics that I really, really like - because once I've read the chapter, I have to wait to see what happens next T_T. XD

Is Robin really going to be okay? I mean, the 'cycle can't just "fix" him, can it? Does he remember being Vingt?

I can't tell you how glad I am that you're going to continue writing this series. When I saw that this fic was complete, I was kind of worried that you'd just lost interest and slapped an ending on, but now I'm excited - I can't wait to read the first chapter of Aftermath !

Thank you so much for sharing your stories!

Gwaihiril chapter 11 . 4/29/2007
Yay, Tim's ok! I like how the Supercycle came to the rescue, I love intelligent techonology. Interesting how Batman and Nightwing don't realize what's going on with it and assume there's something bad. Hopefully, the fact it healed Tim will improve their impression of it.

I'm eagerly looking forward to the next story. I can't decide what I'm most interested in hearing about! Definitely what happened to Kaguya and the Shishou, since they're awesome. The Batfamily bonding is high up on my list too, especially after that ending paragraph about Batman needing to earn a Robin.
Silverwolf884 chapter 11 . 4/28/2007
I love this series so far. Yay!, you fixed Tim( after putting him thorugh hell -;), poor boy he needed it. I look forward to the next story in the series.
Bumpkin chapter 11 . 4/27/2007
You fixed him! He was so broken in so many ways and you managed to fix him! wow. You are amazing! Lol, I love this series and I can't wait to see what you do with the follow up story (that I think I might wait to read until you finish it - this waiting stuff is for the birds) I can promise you that I will read it when you get around to posting tho because you are a very talented writer :)

keep penning,

Marns

~pobody's Nerfect
Angel Gidget chapter 11 . 4/21/2007
Yes! Tim is back! YAY! I love how the Supercycle kept trying to get rid of Twenty and finally brought back the rider it knew and loved. And Bruce n' Dick hugs! So sweet! I can't wait till the next story when we get to see the confrontation with Jack! _
ItzAGoodThing chapter 11 . 4/19/2007
wow, wow, wow, big fat holy frickin' wow. I'm speachless. Your writing is brilliant and I LOVE how you ended it and I can't CAN'T wait for Aftermath. Bravo!
Angelic.Dark chapter 11 . 4/17/2007
Wonderful ending, only criticism I can find is a scene break for the different point of views, between third person, and the supercycle. Other then that, this was an excellent chapter.

Good Luck on your next story
Lachwen chapter 10 . 3/17/2007
NO! CLIFFHANGER! *sobs uncontrollably*

Lol - I have to admit, despite the cliffie, you ended this chapter on a perfect note. Any chance of Robin dragging Kaze and his sister back with him when the pit ressurects him? (He could be like Cloud from FFVII, with bits of Zack stuck in his head)! Either way, I bet he'll be pretty pissed to be back T_T. And I almost feel sorry for Batman, battling without worry for Robin when his corpse is practically at his feet, lol. Has Ra's just signed his own death warrent? /And permanent maiming is also unacceptable./ I'd almost bet Batman's about to change his tune about that when it comes to Ra's now.

You. Are. Evil - brilliant, but evil. *whine* I wanna know what happens next! :P

Great job! I'm glad you like my reviews XD - I do enjoy writing them.

Thank you so much for sharing your 'verses!

Gwaihiril chapter 10 . 3/17/2007
I cannot believe you did that to us. 1: He's dead. 2: He's not dead, just crazy. 3: Nevermind, he actually is dead. But you can't possibly kill him off, which means there's another chapter where he impossibly comes back. Mean cliffhanger! *sigh* At least you said you're intending to finish this installment of the Twentyverse quickly, so you can't drag it out any further.

I really did enjoy getting another chapter, even if it was just prolonging Robin's torture. Hope the next one writes smoothly!
Ghost in the Machine chapter 10 . 3/15/2007
This was nice, but don't expect me to commend your stopping point. *rasser frassing cliffhangers*
Angelic.Dark chapter 10 . 3/14/2007
o.o almost done this part? but its so good! and so evil for draging out suspence of robins outcome form the pit...

good chapter, and good luck on the next one
Lachwen chapter 9 . 1/7/2007
Oh! I was sure that the supernatural rescuer was gonna be the princess or demon. But the Supercycle is cool too! XD Total suprise! Really can't WAIT to find out what happens next -I absolutely LOVE reading your stories _. Thank you so... much for sharing them with us!

ItzAGoodThing chapter 9 . 1/7/2007
THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU! FOR UPDATING! Oh I'm HOOKED! Please give me more!