Reviews for Mission Unbelievable
ladynoirshipper chapter 13 . 10/18
It's been a while since you updated, but I really hope you continue the story! This is one of my favorites of the longer Jerza fanfictions here. You're so close to finished...not that I want it to end, of course, but I'd really like to see some closure with the couple. Well, it's your decision in the end. PLEASE UPDATE
Isa Knightwalker chapter 2 . 10/13
So awkward, but adorable too. Great chapter!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 10/13
Love it! It's so cute how they are a bit shy with each other.
Anoriel Thiliedis chapter 13 . 9/10
But Sieg was really well-written.

Is there any chance you'll finish the story since there are only a few chapters left? I know you haven't updated in like forever, but still? :))) this is a really great piece of art, so you know, it'd be just perfect to know the ending!
Anoriel Thiliedis chapter 12 . 9/10
... what :D wow, I simply adore this fic. I haven't had that much fun in forever!
Anoriel Thiliedis chapter 5 . 9/10
What is unbelievable is that he keeps asking himself why she's reacting like that around him - come ooooon isn't it obvious :D

The story's truly an unbelievable mission, Erza not being able to be the cool-headed leader and Jellal so... jelly... ;D
Anoriel Thiliedis chapter 3 . 9/10
Oh myyyy, I'm having a good laugh, love the humor you put in the chapters! They're awkwardly adorable, both of them :)
RandomTurtle chapter 13 . 7/4
Yay, keep writing!

I might have reviewed this before. I don't have a good memory..
RandomTurtle chapter 13 . 6/28
Maaaan.. All these FREAKING PERVERTS! Why does whenever anyone writes a simple innocent fanfic that involves ships, EVERY TIME, people ask for lemons! :( :(

Oh, and good work. Keep writing!
Fatima.shaama chapter 13 . 5/30
Salut i read from france i hope you to continuer i love jerza so please be faster big kiss from france to evry one read this
erza jerza chapter 13 . 5/23
continue this please im begging you omg please!
I loved this chapter so much. This whole story is my favorite Jerza fanfic! I love the pace, I find it ridiculous that people want you to write the kiss sooner, it's absolutely perfect the way it is. I know you probably won't keep writing this, but I love this story so much and I'll never give up hope that you will finsish it.
Your writing is incredible! This is the best jerza fanfic I've ever read. I'm so sad you haven't updated in such a long time. I know you probably won't but please finish the story, it would kill me if such a good one went unfinished.
Hello? Where did you go?
Lilly-Belle chapter 13 . 12/10/2015
I've read a lot of Jerza, and I have yet to find one that I loved as much as this. I didn't think you were going too slow; rather, I find the slow, painful, delicious buildup is always the best part of these kinds of romances, and you were doing that masterfully. The tension was so real, and you achieved it without making them out of character (which is sadly more rare than I would have hoped in the Jerza archive).

I absolutely loved this. I'm really sad you didn't finish. It's been so long since you updated that I a doubt you'll finish it, but here's hoping! Maybe my favorite and follow will inspire you. I truly hope it does! I don't follow stories lightly.