Reviews for Mission Unbelievable
Noooo! Please it can't end here I'm literally begging this is honestly my favorite Jerza story I've ever read and I know it's been a long time dice you undated but please, please, please don't abandon it.
emerald.mustang chapter 13 . 5/1
Are you still writing this?
Please make a new chapter... ;-;
Guest chapter 13 . 11/13/2016
Updated: Aug 27, 2014 ?
I don't know if that's actually the time it was last updated since I am still a little unfamiliar with this website, but this is my favorite fanfiction of Jerza I have ever read! I really hope you keep writing it, it's just so close to being done! ~xoxo
Jellal sexual jerza chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
please please update this is actually one of my favourite jerxa fanfics !
ladynoirshipper chapter 13 . 10/18/2016
It's been a while since you updated, but I really hope you continue the story! This is one of my favorites of the longer Jerza fanfictions here. You're so close to finished...not that I want it to end, of course, but I'd really like to see some closure with the couple. Well, it's your decision in the end. PLEASE UPDATE
Isa Knightwalker chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
So awkward, but adorable too. Great chapter!
Isa Knightwalker chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
Love it! It's so cute how they are a bit shy with each other.
Anoriel Thiliedis chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
But Sieg was really well-written.

Is there any chance you'll finish the story since there are only a few chapters left? I know you haven't updated in like forever, but still? :))) this is a really great piece of art, so you know, it'd be just perfect to know the ending!
Anoriel Thiliedis chapter 12 . 9/10/2016
... what :D wow, I simply adore this fic. I haven't had that much fun in forever!
Anoriel Thiliedis chapter 5 . 9/10/2016
What is unbelievable is that he keeps asking himself why she's reacting like that around him - come ooooon isn't it obvious :D

The story's truly an unbelievable mission, Erza not being able to be the cool-headed leader and Jellal so... jelly... ;D
Anoriel Thiliedis chapter 3 . 9/10/2016
Oh myyyy, I'm having a good laugh, love the humor you put in the chapters! They're awkwardly adorable, both of them :)
RandomTurtle chapter 13 . 7/4/2016
Yay, keep writing!

PS
I might have reviewed this before. I don't have a good memory..
RandomTurtle chapter 13 . 6/28/2016
Maaaan.. All these FREAKING PERVERTS! Why does whenever anyone writes a simple innocent fanfic that involves ships, EVERY TIME, people ask for lemons! :( :(

Oh, and good work. Keep writing!
Fatima.shaama chapter 13 . 5/30/2016
Salut i read from france i hope you to continuer i love jerza so please be faster big kiss from france to evry one read this