Reviews for Nom de Plume
Mayflowers123 chapter 20 . 1/4
This was a great fanfiction, very well written. And I have to admit at first I was a little wary because I wasn't sure if every single chapter was mindless sex, but you proved me wrong. It was a very in character. I was so engrossed in it I never put it down and honestly I forget I was reading a fanfiction for a little while and thought this was a published book. My point is this us very good and I think if you really wanted to you could write a book and become a best seller, right up there with Rick Riordan.
mags0699 chapter 20 . 8/17/2014
Oh my god this was so amazing at first I was a little wary, but you really did Alexis justice.
92Dil chapter 20 . 6/4/2014
I don't usually read castle fanfiction..and I literally have no idea how I stumbled upon this... But you are really really good! Thoroughly enjoyed it!
BeckettWantToBe chapter 20 . 5/8/2014
I honest to God think this might be one of my favorite stories EVER! The writing was AMAZING! I laughed soooo hard, I was moved, and I cried abit. I've only got one word to describe this. EXTRAORDINARY.
You are an amazing author.
K Gibbs Winters chapter 20 . 4/16/2014
God I'm so glad I decided to stick it out, cos these last few chapters were AWESOME! Box of dildos? Had me cackling like a 'Hocus Pocus' witch :D
TORONTOSUN chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
Great that Sept has herpes. What a jerk. Its good that they had a good laugh. Now Ben and Alexis is living together, not bad.

I wish you this story kept going. Congrats.
TORONTOSUN chapter 19 . 4/15/2014
Looks like Ben and Alexis is okay. The family is back. Kate is pregnant, Jo-Jo is walking. Perfect.
TORONTOSUN chapter 18 . 4/15/2014
Finally she got real with her father. But know, how can she get back in her father's good book.
TORONTOSUN chapter 17 . 4/15/2014
I hate Ellington so much. That B-. I wonder if Kate can help her.
TORONTOSUN chapter 16 . 4/15/2014
Oh its getting close, wonder how Alexis will go through this.
socalgal chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
Awwww so sad it's over :'( ...can't wait to read more of your stories...Thank you for sharing this well written gem!
LadyAilith chapter 20 . 4/15/2014
I'm going to miss reading this story! It was well written and I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I'm glad that Alexis and Ben are together at last. I have to admit that I had my doubts as to whether they'd finally make it together. It's great that they're both successful in their writing careers.

Thanks so much for sharing your work. It's one of the most entertaining stories I've read in quite some time!
TellMeOurStory chapter 15 . 4/15/2014
I just read all the chapters and wow this is perfect! You deserve way more reviews, follows and favorites because your story is perfect
K Gibbs Winters chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
This is gonna be fun.
socalgal chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
OMG...I'm hooked I couldn't stop reading I got so excited when I received the story alerts, great story! I really like how you made Alexis have conflict and that heart to heart with Kate was really good they needed that. Please continue... can't wait! :)