Reviews for Laundry Day
Handmaiden Dorme chapter 2 . 1/29/2006
YAY! Update soon!
Bladefanatic chapter 2 . 10/21/2003
oh WOW! I love love love this story!

Please write more.

You really have a good grasp of the characters and how they would talk etc...

Can't wait to read more chapters!
Olivia chapter 1 . 2/22/2003
That was wonderful! I loved that part in

the ep and you built upon that beautifully:)
BonusParts chapter 2 . 12/6/2002
Very sweet! I would have liked it to be a little longer, but this was cute nonetheless.
BonusParts chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
This story is going to get me to start watching the show again regularly, even if it isn't all about Hoshi and Malcolm. Very nice description for some of the physical interactions - not too cheesy, not too stoic. I like it a lot.
jbaby chapter 2 . 11/5/2002
Great Malcolm and Hoshi story! Where's the rest? Can't wait.
Lattelady chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
Very cute story. I really loved the gentle interplay between Malcome and Hoshi. That wasn't a couple I had pictured together, but yous story has caused me to rethink the situation.
Fire's Dew chapter 2 . 10/25/2002
I luv you story so far! Please write more soon! -
Amy Rose chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
This is pretty good! I like it. Could you, would you, make another chapter for me?

;)
JadziaKathryn chapter 2 . 10/24/2002
I wish something this exciting would happen when I did my laundry! What a cute idea!
author unknown chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
after shockwave2 i was ticked about that. what woman, in her right mind, wears nothing under her shirt? ahh i like your reason as to why though. i cna see it now: 'the dryer ate my bra' LOL

very well written, the charactorization is perfect. very few pull that off. bravo deb!
leanne chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
What fun! A great extension from the show. They would make a cute couple won't they? Do write some more!
Rosemary chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
I have only recently started watching Enterprise, and have already developed an affinity for these two. I really enjoyed this, and thought it very in character. I hope you keep it going.

Thanks.
Blynneda chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
I like this, it's so sweet! The awkwardness of conversation is very funny, too! I've actually thought about writing a story involving the "return of the shirt" but haven't gotten around to it yet! I'm sure everyone could write something a little different about it. This one's nice. Okay, already said that! I look forward to reading more of your work!
Kryptonite chapter 2 . 10/23/2002
Please keep writing. This is great! I love the plot and how you tell when Malcolm get's his shirt back. I can't wait to read the next chapter!