Reviews for In Fire Forged
The fact that this story is incomplete really hurts because its so good!
Indigo2004 chapter 8 . 12/10/2020
This is interesting! I hope there’s an update soon!
-dig
Azzy chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
Apidae shrugged and also the first to do so much for her actions,but the guardians of her siblings adventures led to something that cost her her sight in the Sand kingdom who makes poisons for her actions,and the guardians of her siblings adventures in a ship that was the first thing you should be able too,but it to help treat you have the guardians will wake me up to you later than I thought it was a calculated guess
DD chapter 1 . 9/21/2020
Eek! I love it! Question: So is Sakura a 15 year old genin, chuunin, or jounin?
Aye chapter 1 . 9/12/2020
So good !
Mernom chapter 8 . 4/26/2020
This is very interesting... But the last update was 5 years ago.
Hopefully the author still has a Max Revive in the backpack...
Diecupcakes chapter 1 . 3/20/2020
Dear Author-sama,
I've been looking for a good Sakura fic for ages (I think I've read them all) and I finally found yours. You write very well (from me, a simple reader's perspective), with a clear plot and good dialogue and all of those writery things. Please keep writing - I'm only on the first chapter, but I can tell I will want more.
Good luck, stay happy, and write, write, write!
-Diecupcakes
Biba14 chapter 8 . 1/14/2020
it's an amazing story and I need more.
no.intro.04 chapter 8 . 1/5/2020
Wishing for you to continue this on! :)
Rainop chapter 2 . 12/11/2019
Wowie, tens of thousands of fanfics and yours is some of the most unique! Gee I’m glad your so creative or I’d have one boring morning!
Pointyellan chapter 8 . 10/17/2019
This was great. I really enjoyed reading it. The little pieces of articles, history books or school reports add extra layer of history. I enjoy not knowing everything and letting the world reveal itself bit by bit. You have me hooked.
thebibliophilerises chapter 8 . 9/20/2019
I adore political fics and fics with supplementary in-universe primary source material and gender swap fics so this is like, my jam. And your Sakura is incredibly interesting, with a really unique set of competencies— i LOVE that she’s so good at fuinjutsu and at strategy, and that that gives her a really solid role in Team Seven.

I also love how you had the chuunin and jounin senseis; it never made sense to me that a whole year’s graduating class could only be 9-12 kids.

Anyways, I really love this fic! It seems dead, so imma be honest, I’m a little sad about that (especially since we’ll never learn how Sakura beats Izanami!) but I wanted to let you know that your story is awesome, and I’ll be following it just in case!
respectjounin chapter 3 . 8/25/2019
I really really love the story so far. And I especially enjoy how detailed it is and the depth of her relationships and perceptions. Like I LOVE the detail! A lot of other stories have great characters and great plot, but skip over the many processes they deem unnecessary with a few passing descriptions but the imagery I get for these scenes are great! And I like the oc as Sakura because it seems just like her but slightly different and I like it. I hope this story gets finished because it really is a gem so far!(:
Aurora chapter 8 . 7/6/2019
I'm in love with this story, it's such a shame it isn't finished. Are you ever going to update it? Lots of love ️
ward201 chapter 8 . 3/3/2019