Reviews for In Fire Forged
InsaneIsBestSane chapter 8 . 2/14
Love the chapter, just got into it, really enjoy it!
Reader chapter 1 . 12/27/2016
Well shoot Sakura, aren't you just screwed?
k123 chapter 8 . 12/24/2016
This is such an interesting world! I like that you've aged them all up a bit, and the bits at the beginning and ends of the chapter talking about how chakra works and the history of the world are fascinating.

Sakura is amazing, Izanami has hidden depths I'm sure, Naruto is Naruto, and Kakashi is somehow actually a capable teacher?

I really like your Sakura - you've written her as smart and hardworking, but not super overpowered or perfect. Also, her friendship with Ino gives me life.

Plus we're getting into the political situation which is sure to be fascinating!
Hello chapter 8 . 12/1/2016
The fact that you haven't updated recently is quite depressing, considering that this is a marvelous story. Hope to see some activity soon.
i30817 chapter 8 . 11/17/2016
Nice deconstruction bro. You've proven to be more ambitious about storytelling than 98% of Naruto fanfic writers with all of this semi-realistic worldbuilding and canon-rail teasing. I actually keep expecting Gatō to appear as slightly smarter 'Gotama' bigwig that doesn't commit suicide by ninja by being hilariously stupid just to make it obvious.
Elguardiuz chapter 2 . 7/12/2016
GODDAMN THAT UCHIHA IS SUCH A PRICK! BUT NARUTO IS SO KIND AND PRECIOUS GO NARUTO
Anonymous chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
This is probably abandoned, but this is still one of my favorite Sakura fics ever.
Guest chapter 8 . 5/2/2016
Really love your world building and integration of realistic physics. Looking forward to more
Teal Thanatos chapter 8 . 4/10/2016
I enjoyed reading this.
I'm not sure how often I will wander back and check for new chapters.
the politics in this seem bearable and not over the top with their own smugness at how clever the author is, which is nice.
the Bluegayle chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
silentspring chapter 2 . 2/18/2016
Great suspenseful chapter.
silentspring chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Like it very much.
Thanks for the story.
Hallelujah It's Food chapter 8 . 2/14/2016
Wow. I know this hasn't been updated in a while but I'm still glad I read it! I hope to see this continued! 3
Guest chapter 8 . 1/26/2016
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiet, good stuff. Definatly write more. 10/10 GG Well done
Nadeshko-ale14 chapter 4 . 1/25/2016
So I assume the Teamwork is not your priority, which is fine... I just don't know... I feel something is missing. But what the heck a really good Sakura story