Reviews for The Mortal's Guardian: Michael's Story
Bropower125 chapter 18 . 9/10
I was absolutely delighted to see you update this fic after all this time
I can't wait to see how the Zachary plot line goes because it seems like it'll be quite interesting.
I'm glad this is still continuing. I can't wait to see where it will go from here.
Xdaath chapter 18 . 9/6
Haha I am surprised to see a new chapter already so soon I was caught off guard I like that we now learned where Allison came from and she mets her parents again
theoneandonlylordmonkeyknight chapter 18 . 9/6
I decided to reread your story from the beginning, and it made me want to pickup the game again! I’ve actually based three members of my team off of Michael, Jessica, and Allison in terms of class, while making my fourth member a Thief. I can’t wait for the next chapter!

P.S. Dourbridge is my favorite town
Typhlosion-777 chapter 18 . 9/5
I'll raise you one better,: metal slime stack.
Xdaath chapter 17 . 8/28
It's nice to see the story is still going strong I love reading this story so much that I check regularly it's always exciting to see a new a chapter after so l
Bropower125 chapter 11 . 6/1
"hid a small hint" eh, I'm guessing Sage
Bropower125 chapter 6 . 5/29
You do realize the "I do not own x thing" disclaimer is unnecessary right? As long as you don't go around saying you own it you'll be fine. Its the difference from the original story that keeps you from having people knocking on your door in all actuality.
Chronos0305 chapter 16 . 3/25
Hey can you tell me when the 4th member will join, or at least give me a hint? I really want to know when.
Chronos0305 chapter 15 . 1/6
am I glad you are updating so fast. I hope this keeps up
outcast247 chapter 15 . 1/6
I loved this chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Also thanks for answering my question! Really enjoyed the little scenario in the middle with the monsters reactions.
Chronos0305 chapter 13 . 12/10/2017
I love your work. too bad you don't update more often, but it's worth the wait. can't wait for the next chapter.
Typhlosion-777 chapter 13 . 9/5/2017
Nice build up, this story gets better and better.
Also, Thanks for the mention!
P.s Michael and Jessica? I ship it.
outcast247 chapter 13 . 9/4/2017
Great chapter as always! Can't wait for the next one.
Typhlosion-777 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
too many staircases! im loving this humor already XD