Reviews for The Mortal's Guardian: Michael's Story
Bropower125 chapter 11 . 6/1
"hid a small hint" eh, I'm guessing Sage
Bropower125 chapter 6 . 5/29
You do realize the "I do not own x thing" disclaimer is unnecessary right? As long as you don't go around saying you own it you'll be fine. Its the difference from the original story that keeps you from having people knocking on your door in all actuality.
Chronos0305 chapter 16 . 3/25
Hey can you tell me when the 4th member will join, or at least give me a hint? I really want to know when.
Chronos0305 chapter 15 . 1/6
am I glad you are updating so fast. I hope this keeps up
outcast247 chapter 15 . 1/6
I loved this chapter. I can't wait for the next one. Also thanks for answering my question! Really enjoyed the little scenario in the middle with the monsters reactions.
Chronos0305 chapter 13 . 12/10/2017
I love your work. too bad you don't update more often, but it's worth the wait. can't wait for the next chapter.
Typhlosion-777 chapter 13 . 9/5/2017
Nice build up, this story gets better and better.
Also, Thanks for the mention!
P.s Michael and Jessica? I ship it.
outcast247 chapter 13 . 9/4/2017
Great chapter as always! Can't wait for the next one.
Typhlosion-777 chapter 1 . 7/1/2017
too many staircases! im loving this humor already XD
SiriuslyOrion chapter 12 . 4/5/2017
Very good chapter as per usual, if I had to mention one gripe it'd be that Apus Major's dialogue seemed a peculiar. Seeing as he needed to be like that in the game since you're a silent hero, i understand why he spoke like that, but I would've adapted it to sound more realistic for a fic. Other than that there were really no problems. I didn't end up starting my own Dragon quest story, primarily due to the fact I decided to discontinue a fanfic I was writing at the time and instead make it an original story (which is what it was turning into) and that's been taking up my creative time. Anyway, I look forward to next April the next chapter ;)
MagatsuIza chapter 12 . 4/5/2017
Alright, I guess it's my time to review.

Dude, you definitely need to add more humor. The gang need more laugh going for them. Oh and Michael, man, you really are the personification of a Michael, arrogant yet humble, forgiving yet no really. Contradiction and Irony... the composition of a Michael. How do I know? I am one.

Oh yeah, happy 50 reviews.
theoneandonlylordmonkeyknight chapter 12 . 4/4/2017
Are you actually going to follow through with my suggestion? You don't have to, but I am curious.

Also, it is good to see that you are still alive!
SiriuslyOrion chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
Very, very good chapter. Top notch. Good pacing, good grammar, good character development, great adapting from the game. All in all, nothing to complain about except for the wait time. I really look forward to the next chapter, despite the unholy date, and I might actually have started a Dragon Quest ix story of my own at that point.
WolfPack64 chapter 11 . 10/9/2016
So much happened. Jessica broke the 4th wall, Allison can now see more unknown stuff, and now they all are going back to the observatory. You know the main reason I love this story so much is because the other party members are given an actual characters compared to the game. I hope to see more coming soon, and again don't rush yourself with this. Ill be waiting till the day I die for the next chapter or you out right tell us your not continuing.
outcast247 chapter 11 . 10/8/2016
First off, what an amazing chapter! Can't wait for the next one.

Now here my suggestion for how to introduce the final character. Perhaps at Erinn's inn the final character wants to change vocations, but they don't know how to get to Alltrades Abbey. Cue Michael strolling in and talking about how their next destination is Alltrades Abbey. The final character decides this is an excellent opportunity and latches onto the party, though not without some hesitance from the group.

Another idea is Allison interacting with Michael. She might put herself down after finding out he's a Celestrian, and he doesn't want that. He's fine with being friends and that will never change.

That all my ideas, thank you for your wonderful story.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »