Reviews for Revenge
LoveShipper chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Aww Chase sacrificed himself for Donald, now that is a good son
Abnegation Ravenclaw chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
I LOVE IT! PLEASE UPDATE!
Ra'Zara The First chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
._. Chase? You cool, bro?
TheBritishWannaBe chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
CHASE! No! OMG OMG! Please update soon!
AngelicCactus chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Omg I love it please update soon I want to know what happens!
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
I LOVED IT! PLEASE UPDATE SOON! Will Douglas capture Chase and force him to be on his side? Loved the Lion King reference :-)
Jenjen1951 chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
No problem. :-)
This chapter was really great too.
Please update soon, can't wait too see what Douglas has in mind, and how he will hurt Donald now.
alexandra chapter 2 . 4/14/2014
this is a really good start to the story!
daphrose chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Aw, poor Chase! Very, very good. My only note is that you switched to first person in the beginning of the chapter ("Not the reaction I was expecting") and then back to third person after a few lines. Don't forget what angle you're writing the story from! It will change to way both the readers and the author look at things. I still think the story is great! Continue please!
LoveShipper chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Chase may be bionic but that doesn't mean he doesn't have feelings or wants some attention from a parent like the rest of us
KrisKat chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Chase! Man, Davenport isn't Dad of the Year. Update soon!
Guest chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Amazing as usual! Can't wait to see what u have planned! Update soon!
AllAmericanSlurp chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Thanks for the name compliment! It's the name of a short-story I really like :-D by Lensey Namioka. You're welcome! Please update soon; will Douglas or Spike make an appearance?
thewriterswayoflife chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
I have to say, I really like this story so far. I really like the idea and I'm glad you addressed it because it really does feel as though Davenport and Chase never spend any more time together like they used to in season one. I think you did a good job portraying this and I can't wait to read the next chapter and see the action pick up. Please update soon and keep up the great work!
dreamer4evera chapter 2 . 4/13/2014
Wow that was really good! I can't wait to see what happens next!
68 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »