Reviews for Of Need and Abandonment Issues
LouiseSeehusen chapter 3 . 7/26
Feeling Sorry for Aaron. Even though I wait unpatiently for Olicity. Hope he'll find happiness!
Mini Nicka chapter 6 . 6/29
Fantastic it all
The Lonely Wolf Needs A Star chapter 6 . 5/16
That was a great story, I really enjoyed reading it, thanks a lot
Barbara chapter 1 . 2/13
Cast a Love spells, marriage spells, breakup spells & bring back lost love spells. Witchcraft love spells, voodoo love spells, black magic love spells, binding love spells, marriage love spells, white magic love spells, divorce spells, spells for lost love, love spells that work fast, love spells for men, love spells for women, love potions, love muti, love rings, witchcraft spells, wiccan love spells, wicca love spells, traditional healing, divination & voodoo magic for love, email Dr Olorun Agbalazzy now:
QjUU1o1

Psyc0gurl0 chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
I loved it! It was an awesome story! And I loved Oliver's speech! Also the Bruce Wayne reference.
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
I love the story. Chapter 2 made me laugh so hard. Oliver's pov was very funny. Of course I hate Aaron he's kinda annoying, but I can understand his pain. But still I found him annoying. Can't wait to read the rest of the story.
sovvannight chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Wow, so that was...basically perfect. I had planned on diving right into the sequel, but I think I need to take a walk and recover from all the feelings.
sovvannight chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Oh, wow, she's good at fighting with him because she's not afraid of losing him. That's fantastic.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
It sounds to me like Felicity needs to get her head out of her big ass and stop making her problems everyone elses problem
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2015
If you have Felicity go back out with this guy, it will do nothing but make her look like a complete dumbass
so caffeinated chapter 6 . 5/23/2015
Fantastic story! Thank you very much for writing it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
celisc chapter 5 . 5/1/2015
What an amazing story! Thanks thanks thanks!
AStoryReader chapter 4 . 4/7/2015
I'm so glad for all the time jumps because no way I had the patience to read two months worth of them pining away for each other. Haha
I'm just trying to get to the HEA already because finest two are going to give me a heart attack with all their dancing around each other. lol
AStoryReader chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
Wow I'm actually feeling bad for Aaron-and I think I disliked him as much as Oliver does. Haha
Well- the dam had to break sometime. Now-onto our HEA. Hahaha