Reviews for Of Need and Abandonment Issues
It sounds to me like Felicity needs to get her head out of her big ass and stop making her problems everyone elses problem
If you have Felicity go back out with this guy, it will do nothing but make her look like a complete dumbass
so caffeinated chapter 6 . 5/23
Fantastic story! Thank you very much for writing it. I thoroughly enjoyed it. :)
celisc chapter 5 . 5/1
What an amazing story! Thanks thanks thanks!
AStoryReader chapter 4 . 4/7
I'm so glad for all the time jumps because no way I had the patience to read two months worth of them pining away for each other. Haha
I'm just trying to get to the HEA already because finest two are going to give me a heart attack with all their dancing around each other. lol
AStoryReader chapter 3 . 4/7
Wow I'm actually feeling bad for Aaron-and I think I disliked him as much as Oliver does. Haha
Well- the dam had to break sometime. Now-onto our HEA. Hahaha
AStoryReader chapter 2 . 4/7
I think I'm in love with this chapter. You capture Oliver's stream of consciousness pretty well from what I can tell. These are reactions he'd definitely have in canon-I want to kick his butt because he's still telling himself he's not in love with her. hello! Everyone can see it! And it makes me giggle that Digg is so spot on- I've always thought he's Olicity's number one supporter/fan. I was sad to see this chapter finished.
AStoryReader chapter 1 . 4/7
I LOVE THIS STORY and your idea for it. I've always wanted to see something like this too, and I'm happy I found this. Also? I love that it's going to have OPOV too because I just always want to know what's going on in his overprotective heart/brain.
I became a fan of the show just this year so I'm tragically behind on all the amazing ff that's popped up. But it's been fun catching up! And it's interesting to see everyone's take on certain character's backstories from season 1/2 now that we're in season 3 and stuff has been revealed and Olicity is FINALLY CANON if that season 3 promo is anything to go off of!
Can't wait to read on and see how this story develops.
TheArrowGirl chapter 6 . 2/27
J'ai adoré cette histoire merci !
JTSplash chapter 6 . 1/14
Loved it :)
JTSplash chapter 3 . 1/14
Omg - I feel so bad for Aaron. I didn't want to like him but I loved him. I love that this wasn't felicty thinking about Oliver while with Aaron it was just her living her life- brilliant. Can't wait for the next bit though. On I go :)
Sparkleyangel chapter 5 . 1/12
I like your story :)
muzzarae chapter 6 . 1/1
Great read. Now onto read the follow-up!
emisfritish chapter 3 . 12/14/2014
Oh my god the feels. I hate and love at the same time the fact that Felicity is in love with another man. I love that it's so realistic, but I hate the idea that she can love someone deeper than she can love Oliver. Anyway, I love your story!
emisfritish chapter 2 . 12/14/2014
So here I was, expecting a read a nice fic, but no more than that so I could focus on my exams and concentrate on that, and instead, I find myself completely obsessed with this fic and in need to know what happens next! I love the way you write, I'm dying to know what's going to happen, the fic is killing me even if it's not even all that angsty yet... All I can say is I was VERY pleasantly surprised because I havn't read that good of an Olicity fic in a long time! As for my exams... Oh well. Nevermind. Thank you for sharing!