Reviews for Of Need and Abandonment Issues
Kcwritestuff chapter 5 . 10/6
I wish I could edit my previous comment. It would remove my rambling desire to see more of your amazing characters and just stick to my original desire to compliment your talent. The sequel is awesome and everything I thought was needed and more. Write more Arrow Fanfic please :-)
Kcwritestuff chapter 6 . 10/6
I loved your story. It was perfectly descriptive and wonderfully entertaining. This is the first review I've ever left and even though I've enjoyed many stories on this site, I really feel compelled to compliment your writing. I don't have any complaints but I do wish there was more to the ending. It was almost anticlimactic how quickly their relationship was described considering how much care went into Oliver's wooing of Felicity. I guess I just want more of them, I can't imagine how it could be improved. I think I wanted to be more in the moments when they finally said 'I love you'. Does that make any sense? Anyway, I'm moving on with anticipation to the sequel and maybe then I'll get the satisfaction I needed. ;)
FanAddicted2000 chapter 1 . 8/11
Great story ! I really enjoy reading it from the beginning to the end. Even if I couldn't stand this Aaron guy, I think you handle it very well and I kind of pity him now ! Anyway, I'm going to read the sequel right now
Indygodusk chapter 5 . 2/3
Amazing! I really enjoyed this. I liked seeing Felicity dating and Oliver taking things slow was awesome. Thanks!
Alleluia00 chapter 5 . 11/8/2016
My biggest problem with this story is that while I think its okay, everyone is really shallow. Especially Oliver, and sometimes Felicity is really shallow too and that's not who they are at all.
LouiseSeehusen chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
Feeling Sorry for Aaron. Even though I wait unpatiently for Olicity. Hope he'll find happiness!
Mini Nicka chapter 6 . 6/29/2016
Fantastic it all
The Lonely Wolf Needs A Star chapter 6 . 5/16/2016
That was a great story, I really enjoyed reading it, thanks a lot
Barbara chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
Cast a Love spells, marriage spells, breakup spells & bring back lost love spells. Witchcraft love spells, voodoo love spells, black magic love spells, binding love spells, marriage love spells, white magic love spells, divorce spells, spells for lost love, love spells that work fast, love spells for men, love spells for women, love potions, love muti, love rings, witchcraft spells, wiccan love spells, wicca love spells, traditional healing, divination & voodoo magic for love, email Dr Olorun Agbalazzy now:
Guest chapter 6 . 1/11/2016
QjUU1o1

Psyc0gurl0 chapter 5 . 9/10/2015
I loved it! It was an awesome story! And I loved Oliver's speech! Also the Bruce Wayne reference.
Psyc0gurl0 chapter 3 . 9/9/2015
I love the story. Chapter 2 made me laugh so hard. Oliver's pov was very funny. Of course I hate Aaron he's kinda annoying, but I can understand his pain. But still I found him annoying. Can't wait to read the rest of the story.
sovvannight chapter 5 . 8/22/2015
Wow, so that was...basically perfect. I had planned on diving right into the sequel, but I think I need to take a walk and recover from all the feelings.
sovvannight chapter 2 . 8/22/2015
Oh, wow, she's good at fighting with him because she's not afraid of losing him. That's fantastic.
Guest chapter 4 . 6/1/2015
It sounds to me like Felicity needs to get her head out of her big ass and stop making her problems everyone elses problem