Reviews for The Wheel
Oedipal Kat chapter 6 . 10/30/2002
I like it. It's a rarity: a lot of good humor and a solid, realistic plot. Keep writing. I'm really staring to enjoy your stuff.
flying chapter 6 . 10/29/2002
this is sooooo cool! yeerks invading driver's ed... who'da thought?
ArtificialImagination chapter 6 . 10/29/2002
~WOW! I love this story! It's sooo good! Where's the rest? _~
Jinako-chan chapter 6 . 10/29/2002
Ack! I missed two chapters...**grumbles** Stupid essay.

Anyway, I liked these chapters. I think the funniest parts were with Ax laughing about Rachel and Marco's little spats, since he probably doesn't -get- a lot of it anyway. Ha! Mad Tire-Slashing Teens!

Now the Animorphs are official vandals...that's just great. P And wow, CASSIE being dragged away from the mall? You sure it wasn't Rachel in morph?

Well, knowing Cassie...she might stay if there was something involving animals. That part was cool, too. Still like to see more!
Taylor Marin chapter 5 . 10/28/2002
::grins:: Cassie could try going mini-golfing with some friends... Hehe...

Yes, very good! Me like!

~Taylor
Ziltron chapter 4 . 10/28/2002
Two words: Boo Yah.

You're definitly onto something here. And you imatate K.A. fairly well.

*grovel grovel*

FEH!

So anyway, good stuff
lark57 chapter 4 . 10/26/2002
oh this is super uber spectacular cool, like a whole new level of phat..so please write more?
Malenkaya chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. The Animorphs taking Drivers Ed, what a cute idea *g* nice fic, pleeze continue
Taylor Marin chapter 4 . 10/25/2002
::laughs:: Dude! This is great! You're right, it's better than Yeerk. But then again, Yeerk wasn't awful, just wordy... So, anyway, yep. Looking forward to chapter five!

~Taylor
Alikat chapter 4 . 10/25/2002
Wow, if the books were still going on you could be one of KA's ghostwriters!
flying chapter 4 . 10/25/2002
lol. i like it! more up soon plz!
Jinako-chan chapter 4 . 10/24/2002
Woohoo, Shakespeare! Yeah, I'm easily amused.

Okay, so I guess I was wrong about the M/C or M/R thing. So the DE is the infestation point? This could be interesting...
Alikat chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
Yay! A story i can relate to! Well, kinda. I'm learning to drive, not fighting yeerks. Really good!
SparkLinh chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
Wahoo! Keep it coming! )
Jinako-chan chapter 3 . 10/23/2002
Oh, cool idea. This fic should be interesting...hey! This isn't gonna be a M/C or M/R, is it? Okay, probably not. I feel stupid now...**sigh**

Anyways, I'd like to see more!
288 | « Prev Page 1 .. 9 16 17 18 19 20 Next »