Reviews for The Wheel
dogman15 chapter 16 . 12/6/2010
The news that Erek is bringing could be related to something Cassie's Yeerk did secretly with another Yeerk while Cassie was going to the bathroom.

That is, IF Cassie has a Yeerk.
dogman15 chapter 15 . 12/6/2010
I think, in this very VERY rare and unusual situation, being a one-time occurance, it would be okay for Marco to watch Cassie's back while she peed. Cassie the human would understand. If she had a Yeerk, that Yeerk would be pissed.

And peeing doesn't take five minutes... unless it's number 2. Either way, for a girl to have to "do her business" in the woods with leaf toilet paper would not be enjoyable... and I'm a guy.

Marco may have made a big mistake by letting Cassie go off by herself just for bathroom privacy.
Amethyst Asheryn chapter 7 . 11/4/2010
This is such a great story. Your characterization of everybody is great; special mention goes to Marco, though, since we're inside his head. I've read some pretty horrible Marco-centric stuff, so this makes me, as a big Marco fan, glad there are still people out there besides K.A. and her ghost writers that know how he thinks and acts.

I'm a bit ashamed to admit that the thing that convinced me to review this chapter was the conversation they have about what everybody's calling the restroom. Because that was just pure golden awesome, and I thank you so much for giving it to us.

This has been great from chapter one, though. I was referred here by the fanfic recommendations on the TvTropes website and I'm so glad I clicked!

Thanks for writing,

lily22 chapter 32 . 7/3/2010
This was amazing. It could seriously have been an actual book in the series - one of the good ones, not the crappy ones at the end.
elektra30 chapter 7 . 1/9/2010
Oops sorry. The quote I liked turned out funny when I reviewed. Here it is again:

One of your hours and seventeen of your minutes remain, Prince Jake.

Two things, Ax, sighed Jake.

Yes, Prince Jake. They are everybody's minutes, and I am not to call you 'Prince.'

Now that is classic.
elektra30 chapter 32 . 1/9/2010
Wow that felt like a book in the series... the tone, characterisation - you had it down pat! Excellent writing skills that mirrored KA's, and a great job with the characters. However, dealing with Rachel's Yeerk seemed a bit on the rushed side... surely that conniving slug would have a way to get out of being trapped? Hmm...

But anyway a good job in all, and I really liked this quote:

Two things, Ax, sighed Jake.

Arglefumph chapter 19 . 10/17/2009
Hey, the Marco/Jordan interaction was pretty good! I remember the Rachel book where Jordan mentioned she thought Marco is cute.
Arglefumph chapter 5 . 10/16/2009
This chapter was very well done. Ax is funny.
The Pterodactyl chapter 32 . 10/15/2008
ZOMG. I didn't think Animorphs fanfiction EXISTED, much less that GOOD Animorphs fanfiction existed. Thank God you proved me wrong on both counts. You must spend (or have spent, given how long ago this was published,) far too much time reading those books, as your style is nearly identical to KAA's. It';s been a long time since I indulged my very first fandom, and I thank you for the opportunity to do so. AWESOME JOB, DUDE!

The Pterodactyl
Switchblade237 chapter 32 . 10/14/2008
Oh. My. Goodness. This was by FAR the best Animorphs fanfiction that I have ever read - you kept them and their character dynamics eerily true to the actual books, and your plotline was consistent and intriguing all the way through :D Not to mention that it was hilarious - well done!
J the Drafter chapter 32 . 10/5/2008
This is an awsome story. Excellent characterization, great plot and pacing, and wonderful twists. It's nice how all the little details came together at the climax of the story. And man oh man are the Animorphs lucky that their pair of enemies were so incredibly stupid and greedy. If that pair of yeerks had put the slightest bit of thought into their actions the Animorphs would have been worse than dead. It was scary how well the yeerks played their roles, and how easy it was to forget Rachel's bizarre behavior. This was a superb story. I just wish the thoughtspeak quotes had shown up onscreen, because it was distracting to to see sentences without any marking what they are.
DarkWriter00 chapter 32 . 7/9/2006
Ah man! This was awesome. Everyone was in character, and Marco, who narrated, especially happens to be one of my all time fave characters.

Best twist for me was when Cassie was first Yeerk free, and she said that Rachel was a Controller. AW MAN, you caught me off guard there!

This was hilarious, exciting, and very enjoyable to read. I'm faving this story. :D
v son sayian chapter 31 . 4/10/2006
nice job
Allela chapter 4 . 8/22/2005
This is the best Animorphs fic on the site! Seriously though, it's hard to find good ones. It took me like, three hours of searching. ANYWAYS this is really good.
powertrash chapter 31 . 6/24/2005
Amazing. I loved it.

You wouldn't happen to be K.A. in disguise, would you?
288 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »