Reviews for All To Himself
Akira Akahoshi chapter 1 . 3/17
Ummm. lord Cattington? Hahahaha
I love where this is going! I hope you update update soon! I've just recently gotten attached (obsessed) with Sabo x Luffy and I love this already!
MisaTsumi chapter 1 . 10/17/2014
Now whenever i read One Piece i will be thinking of this.. XDD Damn you! No, but I really love this Love dark!sabo hehe
FindingThatDamnedOnePiece chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
LOL! Dark! But awesome!
uuu chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I really enjoyed it and I can't wait for more! I'd be happy to see Ace dying the normal way I mean as it was in the manga what would be convenient occurance for Sabo but wouldn't make him so much Darkbo D ;
Azi sunshine chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
Lord Cattington ftw. Are you planning to up-date?
Nugni chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
OH MY GOD! AMAZING! I love it! Lord Cattington is the best character ever! Seriously, I am so checking out the other's stories! This was so hilarious! Darkbo must be true! Must view more chapters! I loved it!
Yuki Rivaille chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I want a great continuation
XD I really like the Sabo & Luffy
but nobody writes them T3T desu
Thanks for the fanfiction I LOVE!
Jaa ne shishishi
scatteredPhilosopher chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I was stuck somewhere between "what? XD" and "what. O_O" while reading this. It's an... interesting prospect? (It's really creepy actually, I never want to meet Darkbo. Ever.) It was pretty fun to read though. :p Sabo is very twisted, isn't he- I mean if he suggests Ace can brainwash people, he must be, but if he didn't know they thought he was dead, then it would make sense about his brainwashing theory.
._.