Reviews for Belonging To The Fog
Jessy Lunae chapter 26 . 4/26
I've read all those chapters in two days and it is such an amazing and beautiful story.
Your words are so exquisite and magical.
I am so glad I found your story and I am so curious what's coming next, when/if she will find her memories and how her relationship with Lucius will develop further.
Thank you.
NoFootprintsInSand chapter 26 . 4/23
I mean, sure, a part of me wanted to scream at Herm...ALICE to just give the man a hug already. The rest of me feels that Lucius most definitely deserves a bit of coldness.

This is exquisitely weaved as always, there are careful thought behind each word and phrase, and I am so glad you are taking your time with this.
crysta656 chapter 26 . 4/21
You know, every time I go back and read this again or catch up on chapters, I am always amazed at your talented words. The language and fluid movement in this story is unsurpassed in fan fiction, most especially this pairing.
I am eagerly awaiting the next part of this tale! As always, beautiful work!
malcheek chapter 26 . 4/16
Thank you for the update.
I was immediately thrown into your beautiful, dark, mysterious world.
It's been heartbreaking to listen to Lucius (he must be absolutely devastated about Draco, I cannot imagine how this must feel) and to watch Hermione's turmoil. Her reaction to his revelations is definitely not helping the relationship, yet I hope Lucius somehow figures out (soon) it's The Woman's doing and helps Hermione (so she could help him..).
I simply love your story (I know I'm boring but it's true..). As much as I fear the "storm" to come I am thrilled to read what will happen next..
Thank you so much again..
loolupe chapter 11 . 4/12
I'm waiting to like Lucius, but its not happening.
loolupe chapter 8 . 4/12
I think I'm in love with this story.
Keepsake Cat chapter 26 . 4/6
Yay I'm so glad this is back! It's one of my fav fics and I can't wait for a new chapter xx
StoryWriter831 chapter 26 . 4/5
I love your portrayal of Lucius! He's so obviously lonely and looking to Hermione for comfort, but he doesn't know how to truly let down his guard and show his vulnerability to its full extent. And now that he has...her reaction will make it that much harder for him to open again.

And I was dying inside for Hermione's dilemma. Here he is, finally pouring his heart out (well, in the narrow, restrained, upper-crust way that is his only recourse) and she is incapable of offering him the succor he so badly needs. I'm really excited for when the dam comes down! It's going to be fabulous! And sexy! Hooray for amazing writers such as yourself, Artful.

But most of all, I look forward to the vanquishing of The Woman. I hope it really hurts.

Update soon!
HelpmeHermione chapter 26 . 4/5
Shit! I didn't realise this fic wasn't finished. Nicely done! Loved it!
Fantomette34 chapter 26 . 4/5
Oh my god I love this chapter, it's fantastic !
This story is still awesome, I love :)
Thank you for this new chapter !
zeeksmom chapter 26 . 4/5
I felt the pain both of them are in, on so many levels. He had to relive losing Draco as well as the deterioration of their entire relationship, while she had to work on making the wall between them higher and stronger, an immense effort she did not want to undertake, and one that broke her heart.

I hope you will soon allow Lucius to work out that The Woman is involved, and that she's actively plotting against him. Surely there must be some creative idea in your fertile mind that would allow Lucius to understand Hermione is hiding something. Perhaps he could subject her to a series of questions she can answer "yes" or "no," getting around the bind that The Woman has put on her and revealing the truth.

I can't stand that witch; I want you to take her down, and soon! So good to see a new chapter of this story. I know everybody likes "Play Cissy" (I do too), but this one is my favorite. Take care.
Oh this was worth waiting for. Although I really can't see how you're going to extract them from the situation you have so cleverly manipulated them into!

I feel so sorry for Lucius, and although he's taking her rejection with more patience than I would have expected I can't help but feel that someone of his arrogance won't be able to accept it for long.

Can't wait to see see what happens, your writing is beautiful as always. I'm going to re-read play cissy for me now as my holiday treat! Xx
Dona-Dona chapter 26 . 4/4
My curiosity sated a bit. Now the question whether Narcissa is alive or not. I think the voices Hermione hears is from the past, the memory she lost and she is getting few glimpses.
Anyways, thank you for the update.
Melpomenis chapter 26 . 4/4
Oh my what a drama and angst! Finally the truth comes out... (well part of it) So Lucius denied Draco and then he died? Oh gosh that is quite devastating! I felt quite sad through this chapter, partially because of Lucius's tragic revelations, but foremost because of Hermione's impotence as she can't do anything to comfort him without risking his safety. She is really strong to endure this situation and act so indifferent, suppressing her own feelings towards Lucius. That must be really hard indeed.

I liked this chapter because you show the suffering of both characters, although their context is totally different. I think that part of the beauty of your story is that although both Lucius and Hermione have suffered in their own way, they heal and compliment each other, or at least are in process of discovering that.

Anyway, thanks for the update. I'm reaaaaaally dying for the next chapter, as you said "the dam is not far from bursting" Lol!

xoxoxo - Melpomenis
kitty.kitty.reow.reow chapter 26 . 4/4
Angst angst angst angst angst! Loving it! Bring on the next chapter artfull cannot get enough!
Xoxo