Reviews for Belonging To The Fog
hennakah chapter 19 . 8/18
Please update soon.. loving this
Misssocratesbeastbananas chapter 1 . 7/31
;)
PouleauPotter chapter 19 . 7/31
Hi! I'm asking myself why I haven't read your story earlier.

Well. I know the answer.

I started your story months ago, and I didn't even read until the "end".
Why? That's a good question.
I guess I hadn't understand the characters and their motives.
I didn't understand why Lucius could be an utter bastard and sometimes acts like someone who cares about Hermione/Alice.

Frankly when I read "Belonging" for the first time Alice annoyed me a little.

But this morning, I decided to give an another chance to your story.

I wanna steal Marty Mcfly's car, travel in time and punch myself hard in the face.

God! How could have been stupid and narrow-minded?

"Belonging" is pure GENIUS! I LOVE Lucius/Alice interactions.
Today I understand and adore Alice/Hermione, with all she has been through she still wants answers !

Lucius is complex, to be perfectly honest with you (and you're deserve honesty and sucess cause' you write wonderfully) even after my second reading I don't fully understand Lucius' actions.

I suppose The Woman is blackmailing him?
The Bitch-(sorry)- The Woman has the power over Lucius and Hermione. Well that's what I think.

, I can't wait for answers ! I've sooooo many question...

What Happened to Drago?
Where are Ron and Harry ?
Who is the Woman?
Why Hermione was in Romania in first place?-

Godddd...
You know since I've read Eden (obsessmuch) I searched for Lumione stories which can make me shiver like Eden did.
And I'VE FOUND "BELONGING".
SERIOUSLY YOUR STORY IS FUCKING MIND-BLOWING.
I'll wait until the next chapter !
Thank you for being an amazing writer.

Oh and I'm french(that's why my english is clumsy), I guess my nationality doesn't really matter for you though you have a french reader.

And you can be pride because somewhere in a small french town, you made my day, my life isn't easy but YOU helped to forget my personnal issues. What you have written made me happy and it made me cry.

And thanks. Thanks.
you know who chapter 1 . 7/31
Hi artful!
OMG! I hope you are well (after what you said on your profile). I will pray for your health! I havent read your Belonging to the Fog story yet but I was reading your funny Cissy story. Anyways, I hope you get well and continue writing :)
-from Miss So-so-silly-person
Milliekiki chapter 19 . 7/3
I am absolutely enthralled by your writing skills : I hear and see the story as it progresses, like a neatly and tightly written movie scenario. I am convinced that if this story had been published a few years ago, it would be flagged without doubts, amongst the most popular, with the highest number of reviews, pointed as a fine example of fanfiction in its genre and pairing. If you are not an author with works already on the bookstore shelves , please consider seriously this humble review : you have the potential and the talent of being the next big thing out there. Of course: Please update! More! Yes!
Dona-Dona chapter 19 . 7/3
Why have we stopped here!
Little by little Alice life is revealing is getting me giddy. Draco dead! I am really mad for him.
Anyways its a great story. Waiting for more.
Jenny chapter 19 . 7/2
Wow...please update ok...just update..cause I can't wait
you have a gift chapter 19 . 6/30
I am, categorically, one of 'those' reviewers. The kind who read a story, love it, and never bother to leave a review. So the fact that your writing and characterization are so flawless that I felt obligated to share my admiration means something big. So often I read fics about Lucius that I feel either are too fluffy and unrealistic, or too overdone in regards to his cruelty and evilness. You have struck the absolute perfect balance. This is the best characterization I've seen in all my years of reading fics on this site. Be proud of that. Your sumptuous, carefully crafted sentences are some of the best prose I've seen. You definitely have a gift. I hope to read more of this soon.
malcheek chapter 19 . 6/15
Thank you for updating..
A bit late review but only now I was able to read it fully and rightfully savour in it.
It was a beautiful, powerful chapter (I read it twice already today..).
Seems like another shift, or rather change.. I love this changed Lucius, still much more questions than answers (but I love it..with the way you are writing it..).
Your story is sooo captivating it's physically painful when chapter ends and we need to wait for next update.
Thank you and please..update soon..
iheartfictionalbadguys chapter 19 . 6/14
Such a great chapter. I'm dying to know so many things, heh. But I shall attempt to remain patient, and learn the answers along with Alice. Looking forward to your next update!
Anon chapter 19 . 6/12
So good! Your writing is absolutely fantastic.
Ithilwen86 chapter 19 . 6/10
I just binge read this fic all evening as I have no work tomorrow lol and I love it.

Questions questions lol.

Will he ever tell her who she is?

Will she remember it anytime soon with or without his help?

The woman who seems to love to torment her and that it seems Lucius isn't too fond of but only plays along with, is it Bella? and how the Hell did they end up in Romania?

So many questions.. lol. Sad that Draco is dead though and that she had a part in his death, yet I think it might just have been an accident and she's not really part to it, Lucius only thinks so.

Still yes, the moment she figures out who she is will be the last days he spends as a free man.. Lets hope Hermione can be slightly lenient and he might be let off with a reduced sentence lol.

Can't wait for more!
dilemma222 chapter 19 . 6/10
I was so excited when I saw you updated! This chapter, like all the others, was amazing. You're writing is so unique and beautiful.
Allasvitkona chapter 19 . 6/8
So happy I am you updated, yeees! The plot is thickening, it starts all over again with a newly civilized Lucius...oh I love him but that at the end, was a cliffie my dear. Now I m reduced at begging for a new update because it's unclear what's going to happen next, is Lucius intending to kiss her? I hope so.. XD
Thank you so much for this story, it really eased some of my stress of these days which is a lot.
Kudos!
I m the same allasvitkona from ao3 by the way
zeeksmom chapter 19 . 6/6
This is just fabulous. As someone else noted, your attention to detail is extraordinary and brings the scenes to life vividly. However, you posed a question you now have to answer:

"Could he – that handsome, indomitable man before me – have changed so much? For me?"

Could he? And if so, why? What was the impetus for the change? He is so dramatically different you've got to fill us in. How you do so is up to you, of course. :D

We also need to know who that Horrible Woman is, and what happened to Draco. But the main question is: why did Lucius change.

I'm assuming his concern for her is real and not an act, because that would be unbelievably cruel, and ruin the story as you've set it up. Though if he WAS just playing with her to torture her further, it could be interesting. Disturbing and sick, but interesting. It would destroy any chance of them being together, of course, so I'm going with the "change is real" idea.

Thanks so much; this is such a great tale I jump for joy every time I see an update in my inbox.