Reviews for The Lion King VI: Fall of Man
JJChandler chapter 9 . 6/24
Damn, Hasira reminds me a little of Doomsday in a way.
Deadmann1 chapter 18 . 12/6/2016
Loved every work of yours and I'm really hyped for whats in store for Daniel. I hope Alpahmon will stick to his word and carry the story live the King! Long live King Asante!
May he reign supreme for now and all times.
WritingIsMyHobby chapter 18 . 11/21/2016
Damn every time I read about the potential voice actors you would hire for this series you have no idea how badly I wish for that to happen! If I had the money I would seriously hire them to read the lines and turn this thing into an actual animated novel or something!

The novels are great as it though; I love reading them! Your work is awesome!
Israeli4Sure chapter 3 . 6/6/2016
Woah woah woah.. why the short chapter? Filler?
Israeli4Sure chapter 2 . 6/6/2016
Fuck me. Predictions: Simba's gonna get shot, Asante & Nuru are going to kill the Poachers, someone's gonna blame Daniel and Timon & Pumbaa.. well idk.
Jestalnaker94000 chapter 1 . 3/17/2016
Baby*
Jestalnaker94000 chapter 12 . 3/17/2016
Hey Asante! You should do a AU story where Hasira adopted a human boy as his own and grew to care and love humans and let go of his hatred towards them, i just thought it would be a good short story. :)
bryce chapter 18 . 3/7/2016
TRON! Get Asante to continue the series! If all you guys put your heads together again it would be the making of some more good stories. Loved reading it all again and if this message is read, i please ask that it is considered to continue the series. Loved it, BIG fan, see you guys later...
wolvesandwerewolvesprotector chapter 18 . 2/19/2016
I hope that you'll make some fanfictions of The Lion Guard with humans in it. You're really awesome. :)
Amelia Valencia chapter 18 . 2/1/2016
Hi Asante! I just wanted to say that I have read all of your stories, having literally just completed this final one. I started a couple years ago and read all the way up to the-at that point-end of Man Comes to the Pride Lands. It wasn't yet complete then, and for a time, I forgot that I had your profile page saved into my favorites. I remembered last week, and have spent a lot of time catching up. I read everything in the recommended order, even re-reading a couple of the short stories that I remembered reading previously to refresh my memory.

I absolutely love all the work you've done! As a newly published author (literally, not just here on FanFiction), I know good work when I read it, and I know truly good work when I feel what the characters feel even when they aren't mine. I cried when Mheetu died; it broke my heart, and the farewell scene as he was dying couldn't have been more perfect!

I wanted to also offer you two things: 1) Earlier in this novel, when the poachers first arrive in the Pride Lands led by Hasira, Kovu was present, and therefore saw the jeep. That being said, it breaks continuity in the epilogue when Daniel returns with his friends and Kovu doesn't know or seem to recognize their jeep at all. It just threw me a little to see that he didn't know what it was when he saw one before when the poachers came.

B) Another possible solution to your massive inconsistency described here. :) Copa could have been very young when he and Simba were banished by the cheetah usurper. E.G. If Copa was only one month old, or even a little less than a month old, then he would be approximately four months old at the time of the conversation. That would mean that he and Simba had been in Rogue Haven for three months just as he says, and would still provide a two week time period in which Simba could have returned and reclaimed the throne in perfect time for Zira to throw Copa into the river. I didn't see a specified age when Copa and Simba actually were exiled, so you could make it whatever you wanted to.

Anyway, all of that being said, I'm looking forward to seeing what Alphamon does with the sequel trilogy, and I really hope there's more with the humans! I love the interactions, and I really like Charlie. I'm not sure what it is, but I have a very accurate sense when it comes to small-time characters. I just have a way of knowing when one will be particularly fantastic if given the room to grow, so I truly hope Alphamon gives Charlie that room.

One final note: I adored the outtakes! If it's cool with you, I'm going to start doing outtakes with my newest story I'm working on-and don't worry, I never take credit for what isn't mine. I will most definitely be telling my readers that the idea for including outtakes came from you. :) Asante sana for the incredible reading!
queenlionesses chapter 18 . 2/1/2016
It was a fun adventure to join you on and I hope you have luck with your original writing as well. This series was inspiring to many of us.
Your new characters were well developed and quite loveable, your fursona most of all. I have a feeling he will morph into other characters over the years but will be your ever constant shadow. On top of all that your plots were dynamic and engrossing and will surely miss their twists and turns.

I have also lost the time I once had to write fully developed stories as I dive deeper into "the real world" of adulthood. I wonder what it will be like when the rest of us older writers splitter off and a new generation joins the site with stories of their own imagination that have tales of The Lion Guard and it's origins / future on the tips of their keyboard ready to become realized. Perhaps some will stumble upon this story and many like it and become fanfition writers of our tales from days of old. Perhaps our Kopa becomes the new king Arthur of this fandom.

My only wish is that Uru and Ahadi remain untouched by the new tv show writers and remain semi cannon because they are too bad #$ to disappear.

I guess it is time to go now. Have a wonderful journey finding your place in the circle of life. Farewell king Asante.
Scissor Lizard chapter 18 . 1/31/2016
Well this was a surprising wealth of information, but I didn't appreciate being forced to consider making my next fic canon to the Lion Guard, haha. I think that since it cooooould be argued that it fits with Simba's Pride (more or less, though it's a stretch) and for that reason alone, I think it's worth thinking about. But, to each their own. Not only am I pleased to find another Nostalgia Critic fan, but I'm excited to learn that I may be getting more to read from you in the future, so best of luck!
TheLionNerd chapter 18 . 1/30/2016
''Asante Sana!''

Squash Banana,Wewe Nugu
JacksonMW chapter 18 . 1/30/2016
Live long and prosper sir! This series was a wild ride from start to finish, and while it's sad to see it go, all good things must eventually come to an end, lest they see themselves turn sour. Good luck in any future endeavors!
Truewhovian82 chapter 18 . 1/30/2016
You might think all those cubs are a good thing! Do you have any idea how often I forgot what each character looked like!? My poor brain can only handle so much (insert dead emoticon here).
*whispers to self* gotta start bookmarking pages that give character descriptions