Reviews for The Lion King VI: Fall of Man
Israeli4Sure chapter 3 . 6/6
Woah woah woah.. why the short chapter? Filler?
Israeli4Sure chapter 2 . 6/6
Fuck me. Predictions: Simba's gonna get shot, Asante & Nuru are going to kill the Poachers, someone's gonna blame Daniel and Timon & Pumbaa.. well idk.
Jestalnaker94000 chapter 1 . 3/17
Jestalnaker94000 chapter 12 . 3/17
Hey Asante! You should do a AU story where Hasira adopted a human boy as his own and grew to care and love humans and let go of his hatred towards them, i just thought it would be a good short story. :)
bryce chapter 18 . 3/7
TRON! Get Asante to continue the series! If all you guys put your heads together again it would be the making of some more good stories. Loved reading it all again and if this message is read, i please ask that it is considered to continue the series. Loved it, BIG fan, see you guys later...
wolvesandwerewolvesprotector chapter 18 . 2/19
I hope that you'll make some fanfictions of The Lion Guard with humans in it. You're really awesome. :)
Amelia Valencia chapter 18 . 2/1
Hi Asante! I just wanted to say that I have read all of your stories, having literally just completed this final one. I started a couple years ago and read all the way up to the-at that point-end of Man Comes to the Pride Lands. It wasn't yet complete then, and for a time, I forgot that I had your profile page saved into my favorites. I remembered last week, and have spent a lot of time catching up. I read everything in the recommended order, even re-reading a couple of the short stories that I remembered reading previously to refresh my memory.

I absolutely love all the work you've done! As a newly published author (literally, not just here on FanFiction), I know good work when I read it, and I know truly good work when I feel what the characters feel even when they aren't mine. I cried when Mheetu died; it broke my heart, and the farewell scene as he was dying couldn't have been more perfect!

I wanted to also offer you two things: 1) Earlier in this novel, when the poachers first arrive in the Pride Lands led by Hasira, Kovu was present, and therefore saw the jeep. That being said, it breaks continuity in the epilogue when Daniel returns with his friends and Kovu doesn't know or seem to recognize their jeep at all. It just threw me a little to see that he didn't know what it was when he saw one before when the poachers came.

B) Another possible solution to your massive inconsistency described here. :) Copa could have been very young when he and Simba were banished by the cheetah usurper. E.G. If Copa was only one month old, or even a little less than a month old, then he would be approximately four months old at the time of the conversation. That would mean that he and Simba had been in Rogue Haven for three months just as he says, and would still provide a two week time period in which Simba could have returned and reclaimed the throne in perfect time for Zira to throw Copa into the river. I didn't see a specified age when Copa and Simba actually were exiled, so you could make it whatever you wanted to.

Anyway, all of that being said, I'm looking forward to seeing what Alphamon does with the sequel trilogy, and I really hope there's more with the humans! I love the interactions, and I really like Charlie. I'm not sure what it is, but I have a very accurate sense when it comes to small-time characters. I just have a way of knowing when one will be particularly fantastic if given the room to grow, so I truly hope Alphamon gives Charlie that room.

One final note: I adored the outtakes! If it's cool with you, I'm going to start doing outtakes with my newest story I'm working on-and don't worry, I never take credit for what isn't mine. I will most definitely be telling my readers that the idea for including outtakes came from you. :) Asante sana for the incredible reading!
queenlionesses chapter 18 . 2/1
It was a fun adventure to join you on and I hope you have luck with your original writing as well. This series was inspiring to many of us.
Your new characters were well developed and quite loveable, your fursona most of all. I have a feeling he will morph into other characters over the years but will be your ever constant shadow. On top of all that your plots were dynamic and engrossing and will surely miss their twists and turns.

I have also lost the time I once had to write fully developed stories as I dive deeper into "the real world" of adulthood. I wonder what it will be like when the rest of us older writers splitter off and a new generation joins the site with stories of their own imagination that have tales of The Lion Guard and it's origins / future on the tips of their keyboard ready to become realized. Perhaps some will stumble upon this story and many like it and become fanfition writers of our tales from days of old. Perhaps our Kopa becomes the new king Arthur of this fandom.

My only wish is that Uru and Ahadi remain untouched by the new tv show writers and remain semi cannon because they are too bad #$ to disappear.

I guess it is time to go now. Have a wonderful journey finding your place in the circle of life. Farewell king Asante.
Satirical Journey chapter 18 . 1/31
Well this was a surprising wealth of information, but I didn't appreciate being forced to consider making my next fic canon to the Lion Guard, haha. I think that since it cooooould be argued that it fits with Simba's Pride (more or less, though it's a stretch) and for that reason alone, I think it's worth thinking about. But, to each their own. Not only am I pleased to find another Nostalgia Critic fan, but I'm excited to learn that I may be getting more to read from you in the future, so best of luck!
TheLionNerd chapter 18 . 1/30
''Asante Sana!''

Squash Banana,Wewe Nugu
JacksonMW chapter 18 . 1/30
Live long and prosper sir! This series was a wild ride from start to finish, and while it's sad to see it go, all good things must eventually come to an end, lest they see themselves turn sour. Good luck in any future endeavors!
Truewhovian82 chapter 18 . 1/30
You might think all those cubs are a good thing! Do you have any idea how often I forgot what each character looked like!? My poor brain can only handle so much (insert dead emoticon here).
*whispers to self* gotta start bookmarking pages that give character descriptions
Zero Unit RGB chapter 17 . 1/14
Frozen really did suck, I don't get why so many people enjoyed it. It was full of plot holes and a predictable storyline with an amazing soundtrack that distracted the immature viewers from seeing those flaws. But the Lion Guard isn't terrible from what I've seen, they had two crocs duel for supremacy within their clan.

Anyway, back to the story! Is it bad that I wish Loga's parents aren't found and that she's adopted by Bado and his mate? If there was a sequel, that is the most likely result anyway, I assume. But Daniel's reunion with the lions really warmed my heart. As for the other humans' confusion, well that was just plain amusing. Suspension of disbelief. Daniel was granted magical powers to communicate with lions by a great king of the past, you're welcome. Do you want to know the most amazing part about this series? I remember nothing of it except that it was one of my favorite Lion King series. I'll probably be rereading everything one day. Not today. But one day. Excellent work!
22teamplayer chapter 17 . 1/9
Glad to see it's finally finished. For NOW! Can't wait for the next one. At least Incarnate can 'occupy' the time in between.
Almighty, you've got some big shoes to fill, or would it be paws. Wait a minute, does you taking over Asante's fanfiction automatically put your persona in his fursona. (Thinks about this for a moment) But if your persona is in his fursona... then it would no longer be his fursona... to put your... persona in his... fursona. Man I'm in fanfiction hell right now. Or is it purgatory, lol. (that whole thing sounds kind of wrong now that I read it, lol)

Hm, Dreaming's right, 'Evil Shai'tan' ;( Maybe I should check out Haradion's stuff. Great job guys, and girl. And yes, though I haven't scene the Lion Guard yet, I've read the reviews. 5th graders and above need not apply. I'll hold my final judgment until I see it. This does say one thing though, Lion King 3 (not 1 1/2) is still a possibility, I think it's only a matter of time given Hollywood's current cycle. One can only hope it won't be a cash-grab.
Back next time, later.

PS: What ever happened to having Avatar powers and being in a car chase with Vin Diesel?! LOL.
JustSomeGuy23 chapter 17 . 1/8
This series was incredible. I gotta admit, I was skeptical of your idea of humans included in your Lion King series, but I grew to love Daniel. He was such an amazing character. His story intrigued me. A human stranded in the African wilderness is reluctantly taken in by a pride of lions and has to adjust to his new life amongst the lions and eventually becomes a very beloved member of the pride. I've always enjoyed The Lion King since I was a little boy and have always wondered what it would be like if humans made an appearance, while at the same time, skeptical of the thought, but these past two stories show me that as long as the writer is good, it's possible to include humans in the fandom. You are an awesome writer and I'm glad I got the privilege to read these amazing stories. I love how you accurately potrayed the canon and semi-canon characters, and your OCs were very dynamic and well written. I also appreciate the suspense you added in the stories. At some points, I thought Simba was a goner, but he managed to survive it all. Simba's quite the trooper and I'm sure Mufasa and Sarabi will be proud. Again, this series was amazing and I'm glad I got to read it. Asante, I'm adding you as one of my favorite authors :)