Reviews for The Lion King VI: Fall of Man
Truewhovian82 chapter 11 . 4/19
Why you gotta make us cry man
Truewhovian82 chapter 9 . 4/18
When will they learn to stay away from cliffs
Truewhovian82 chapter 7 . 4/18
You know you could just change asante's character into kion, bit lazy but it could work
Guest reviewer chapter 15 . 1/6
Update soon!
Starzinmieyez chapter 15 . 11/1/2014
I liked Ansante's interaction with Mufasa
22teamplayer chapter 15 . 10/30/2014
That was an interesting revelation that even the Great Kings didn't trust Daniel at first. Score one for karma. "...for the time being", I can only imagine what that supposed to mean. Until next time, later. (Damn cliffhangers!, lol.)

PS: To know everything you need to know about Transformers 4, watch Honest Trailer on Youtube, "Also there are dinosaurs in this movie, but I don't wish to mislead you, they're barely in it. 5 minutes, tops." Sorry Sante.

PPS: You're letting Tron in on this! After he jacked a car, didn't pay for the KFC, and tried to kill you with random air-bending powers. LOL.
KatieTLKlover chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
great chapter thanks for updating love this story! please update soon!
A Guest chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
I hope Daniel gets to somehow see them all again. Great chapter.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
That ending gets me even more excited for the actual ending. I liked how this was like a premise to an epilogue though and I can't wait to hear what Sante has to say, or at least how he'll say it. I don't really know what else to say other than, nicely done people!
Bookworm Gal chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
Very nice work. I loved the Mufasa moment. Those are always nice things to have. Please keep up the great work.
Kyuubi99 chapter 15 . 10/28/2014
D'awwww X3
22teamplayer chapter 14 . 10/3/2014
It can't almost be over, noooooooo.
Now that that's out of the way, great chapter. Hasira was never really a morally ambiguous character to me. Although his intentions were good, as were his original motives, it seemed more like justice than a tragedy when he died. As the saying from one of my favorite video games goes, "Those who serve justice are at the greatest risk of losing sight of it."
It's been a great ride, just like Kopa's Legacy. I can't wait to see how you manage to end this one, but please, NO CLIFFHANGERS! lol. Back next time, later.

PS: Could a lion's roar be heard from a plane?
Black-Luna chapter 14 . 10/1/2014
great chapter.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
This felt like both a beautiful and an anticlimactic goodbye although I'm not sure what I was expecting. Though Daniel's relationship with the lions is something I wish I had with a pride or maybe even with a pack of wolves. This was a great chapter but now I am really curious to know what happens next.
queenlionesses chapter 14 . 9/30/2014
I can't believe it's almost over... I am glad the human family are reunited. A little epilogue for Dan possibly?