Reviews for The Age of Miracles
Lizeyli chapter 12 . 10/29/2014
Yay! i'm glad this story is back, up and running! I was missing it :P
Lizeyli chapter 10 . 8/21/2014
Great chapter and I am loving the way you're writing this story and all the characters. I would be really excited if the movie was like this; it would be awesome!
Update Soon!Xx
TheIntelligentGamer chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
I'm really enjoying this story, but I noticed when you introduced Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver they are kind of out of character, Wanda more so. You did say they may be a little OOC. Maybe you could do a little research on them. It seems that Wanda is a bit more...not crazy but overly stimulated, because of all the knowledge she is getting from her powers and stuff. Perhaps a bit more reserved than how you write. Just some constructive criticism because I really like them, and it can be a bit off putting when they're OOC. But otherwise I really love this story, and keep updating!
Annie chapter 7 . 5/10/2014
Never been a huge fan of Clintasha but your writing makes me love their very strong friendship. I won't mind be mad if you don't write any romance in your story!

Love the Tony/Tasha moments. He hugged her and she didn't kill him! She likes him, like the big bro she's never got. But still, she likes him.

update soon ;)
P009 51 W14073 chapter 6 . 5/4/2014
Oh no, what will happen to Clint? Is he really shot? Or is he just being mined control by Loki's rod. or maybe, he's being mined controlled by Wanda. You see, I'll naver know if YOU don't keep writing, and right now I'm reading every avengers fanfiction I can get my hands on, because I got sunburn. And your spelling is much better then mine, it's my first language.
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 6 . 4/28/2014
So Clint's alive, but in trouble and close to death... not good. And the twins have escaped? I don't think this can get worse, still, looking forward to the next chapter. Keep up the good work!
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 5 . 4/28/2014
Oh, so it was Fury outside? And it looks like Wanda's altering time now... why?
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Ok, this is getting ominous... I really don't know what to believe right now. Fury's vanished somewhere, without telling anyone, Clint's either in trouble or has given out a fake phone number... Oh well, at least he's getting backup now.
(When Natasha is talking to Tony, you accidentally typed 'yet' and I think you meant 'jet'.)
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 3 . 4/28/2014
Hmm, Clint's good at undercover work :) The other guy is a bit too perceptive though, wonder who was hanging around outside, is it Falcon? I liked the Clint/Wanda interaction, however brief it was. How come Wanda knows where Clint needs to go, can she see the future or something?
Ardhoniel Marvelite chapter 1 . 4/28/2014
Awesome beginning, you've written all the characters really well (you don't work for Marvel do you? LOL) Going to read next chapter now... Can't wait to meet the twins!
Life of the Planet chapter 6 . 4/26/2014
I'm really liking this story, despite there being only 6 chapters so far. Really love the ClinTasha pairing, but I also really love how you're following the official story of the Marvel films; you're really making all the characters believable and true to their personalities (Thor's misunderstandings of Earth, Tony's sarcasm, antisocial tendencies, and getting in trouble with Pepper, etc.). I especially loved that one scene between Natasha and Tony because we have seen a softer side of Tony in the films from time to time, so that was a good reminder that Stark is a genuinely good guy. All in all, Black Widow is probably my favorite Avenger, so really interested in this story and looking forward to reading more!
Princessdarkness12 chapter 6 . 4/25/2014
I loved it and I want to hear more about the twins. Started from the beginning and liked the story all the way through.
salwyn77 chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
That was a good chapter! Please go on!
Rudolphsd chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
This seems good. I can't help but wonder if Loki or Bucky will be making a cameo in this story...
Sub-Zero MKA chapter 6 . 4/23/2014
You're definitely doing a great job with this story. Keep it up :)