Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
shuujin.takagi chapter 33 . 9/26
Que buen fic, que mal que este abandonado
Hyperman15 chapter 2 . 8/21
“Not like any of these people were real anyway” a red flag if I’ve ever seen one
Nothingburger chapter 23 . 8/12
Yep that makes alot of sense. Refuse the exam for Suna because Orochimaru somehow might be there six months ahead of time, even possibly masquerading as their kage for that long in Aoi's mind. Which haha.

And she decides this, because she'd rather have the exam in the chuunin exam where he'll definitely be for sure. Great logic. Know the story has been around for awhile but surely there could have been a better excuse for why you wanted to do the canon chuunin exam then that.
Nothingburger chapter 10 . 8/12
So... Why exactly is she alive? She just as a itty bitty academy student told the Hokage she knew the real reason about the Uchiha massacre. Sentimental or not the Sandaime would have to kill her or give her back to danzo to shut her up. He wouldn't risk a civil war and clan uprising on the oh will this girl who's upset with me keep her mouth shut... No matter how he's portrayed this is a man responsible for the deaths of hundreds if not thousands of children during several wars. The idea that he'd allow himself to be blackmailed by a kid over the Uchiha massacre and risk Konoha destroyed by a clan uprising and civil war is just ridiculous. Good enough story so far but boy is that a stupid thing to have in here.
It's Marahuyo chapter 33 . 7/27
damn. Humana na ni?
theeelderman5 chapter 1 . 7/24
shit, like actaul make it good to me its like you didn't try stupid asf because of you people I cant find any fucking gem's
DiabolicGod chapter 33 . 6/5
Well, I really do hate getting invested in a story so much only to find it incomplete and abandoned.
I really liked this well-written fanfiction, so I hope you one day return and finish it ;)
DecayedAsh chapter 1 . 6/2
i keep coming back here forgetting the contents
Ptolemyspyjamas chapter 8 . 5/17
I'm loving this SI. She's book smart but a complete moron when it comes to street smarts. But her "escape" planning is a bit too stupid since she knows about her parentage, the existence of sensors, and the fact that she can't even beat an eight year old Sai yet.
This is a good story!
phosphophillite49 chapter 7 . 5/14
I'm pretty sure doing this will produce worse than orochimaru
Daaaaaang.

Now this was a good chapter :)

~
Poor baby Neji.

That little bit with losing his Uchiha rival hit me in the feels.

~
Come BackI love this story, I'd adore it if you continued. I hope you pick it up again at some point. I'll be waiting until then️
yochan123 chapter 3 . 4/18
fuck that shit. why don't they care for naruto instead of letting a living weapon be treated like crap and probably explode like a volcano?

and ugh danzo get the fuck away from her
3,090 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »