Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
DreamingMeows20 chapter 33 . 10/15
OMG! THIS IS SOO GOOD! YOU HAVEN'T UPDATED IN MORE THAN A YEAR BUT I CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO CONTINUE *IF YOU WANT TO* BECAUSE I LOVE IT ! HOPE YOU ARE DOING GREAT AND HOPE TO READ MORE OF AOI.

~meow
Bearswithlazereyes chapter 33 . 10/9
Kakashi is my favourite too! 3
LiLy Resh chapter 33 . 10/7
That left me hanging. I wonder what will happen next.
LiLy Resh chapter 18 . 10/7
I really didn't expect that! I thought she's going to be kidnapped again! That twist about her real body given by Orochimaru made me stop for a moment.
TFollower chapter 33 . 9/28
Well.. you didn't break your promise... but please please please don't end this here. Its been over a year, but I'm still banking on your return to keep updating. Love your story a lot, and its obvious you put a lot of work into it when I see Aoi's development over time. It would be a big shame if you ended this hereplz come back!
Waka Nibbolo chapter 31 . 9/27
And you killed it. I'm not into pyrrhic victory fics. I'm the apparently wired guy that prefers happy endings. Nice job though.
Crowley chapter 33 . 9/22
Wow I would really like to read more.
Crowley chapter 27 . 9/22
That note was one of the sharpest turns in tones I have ever read.
StoneTheLoner chapter 19 . 9/19
And there it is. I'm seriously starting to think Warlock of the Magus World is the only story I'll find that actually celebrates writing a well done dark/evil main character. Everyone just assumes redemption and growth in the 'right' direction is required somehow for the story to be any good T-T
StoneTheLoner chapter 18 . 9/19
The red flags are seriously starting to scare me.
StoneTheLoner chapter 16 . 9/19
So that's it? You seduce the readers with a badd*ss Orochimaru mini-me, but then start the redemption process by telling her she's not a dream and she's a real girl? Live your life and be happy? And let me guess, she starts to make actual connections to the people around her, even going so far as to care about them? It's character development, but it's working towards the complete wrong direction imo.
Tocka e chapter 33 . 9/19
Yet again I've reached the end and it still kills me,arrrrgh I'm so curious and this is so good and Kakashi’sthoughts at the end and the parallels to his own students are so good I love it and u and especially Kakashi
Saj te Gyuhyall chapter 33 . 9/13
Gah, thatisone hell of a cliffhanger to leave on! I really find myself liking Aoi, though I wasn't sure at first. She's a bit more amoral thanIusually like in my protagonists, lols. But then I got deeper in the fic and realized that she's not nearly as cold and amoral as she tries to be. Her friendship with Hinata is proof of that, even if she herself doesn't seem to realize how much she loves her best friend.

I really love Kakashi in this last chapter, and just wanna hug him for letting Aoi go. And I've got to wonder how much he's going to turn her last words to him over in his head until they meet again!

I'm waiting anxiously to know Shino's fate. I hope he's still alive. It'd kill Aoi to know that in trying to prevent the deaths of people she cares about she caused another person she knows to die, I think, even if she would try her hardest to just brush it off.

I hope you are doing okay yourself? That the long absence of updates does not mean you've abandoned this story, just that brickspace isn't letting you write as much as you would like right now, or you've stalled on the plot and are waiting for inspiration to strike again. I hope you get inspired to addmore to thissomeday!
Undeniably Uzumaki chapter 28 . 9/9
As a college English major, I'll help here. It is Anonymous'. I am unaware of any words ending in "s" that use both an apostrophe and a second "s".
TFollower chapter 1 . 9/5
Brahhh you cant just end it there. Your readers await your next update... or at least a notice saying youve gone on hiatus. This is very good and well written, and if you could continue it that would be awesome. At least give us an updateleaving us hanging like this is cruel and unusual undeserved punishment, ya know.
2,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »