Reviews for What Doesn't Kill You
Amnesiac Goldfish chapter 15 . 18h
I love their group dynamics with how Daichi doesn't directly oppose Aoi and Aris support the two...Friggin hilarious
Kripp chapter 33 . 9/20
Sad to see this has not been updated in years, it was going places, good places
Sukaleska chapter 33 . 9/17
keep ip tje good work! i hope shino will live!
ExBlazE chapter 27 . 9/13
That mission is legit the funniest thing I've seen in a while. Lol
ExBlazE chapter 22 . 9/13
I find this talk of medical jargon quite interesting actually. It's reminiscent of those times I watch random educational videos about black holes and stuff that are technically above my level but which I still find very interesting to watch.

To be fair, it's not like everything's going right above my head. It's just that the part of my mind that knows that all these details are about a fictional world kinda gets in the way.

Thank you for writing this story!
prob-sleep chapter 33 . 9/13
I really do hope youll consider updating this story cause it’s really good!
"I won't become friends with alien Ninja jesus, it's too risky. I'll instead become one of the background jobbers that gets murdered by the thousands."
jesus christ man
laelruin chapter 32 . 8/22
PLEASE don't stop it here! I need to see on-the-run Aoi! And how Shikaku deals with everything while his student is on the run. She could totally blend into civi life no problem, or even go on extended (and much needed) vacation. ;)
Your story rocks!
L
Rac-by chapter 31 . 8/21
yeah, evidence from canon, this mind-fight is cooler tho
Rac-by chapter 29 . 8/21
I'm guessing she stole the scrolls to summon chunin exam proctor. And i'm gonna cross my fingers and pray no one from Rookie 9 will die
Rac-by chapter 10 . 8/21
yay! I feel absolutely no shame in celebrating Aoi blackmailing Sarutobi
Rac-by chapter 8 . 8/21
NOO AOI U GAVE HIM IDEAS
44220 lol chapter 26 . 8/20
I really don't care what you do with the canon time line like madara could show up and say fuck you and kill the five kage i wouldn't care as long as you stay constant with your own time line all is well
RichardF chapter 33 . 8/14
This was such an intense read; I couldn't put it down. Thank you for sharing this with us and I hope that one day you continue this story ~ this first book/section was so great :)
DarksiderForever chapter 33 . 8/12
rip since 2016. this is good shit yk.
2,982 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »