Reviews for The Inebriated Fascination
Pinnatus chapter 1 . 1/18
I declare this canon! That was an excellent fake out and I screamed a bit because of it. I can seriously imagine what went on in the bedroom between him and Amy and I'm pretty sure it was something like this. Wonderfully written, excellent flow and it has enough detail to make it a fleshed out scenario. We already know Sheldon takes off his pants when drunk so this is completely believable. The only other thing I would have added to writing drunk!Sheldon is a Texas accent or colloquialisms seeping through his speech a few times. Still, this is a fun read and I love the Shamy!
marey1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Now I want a part 2, haha I love this!
ShamyLover chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
I really enjoyed it you write Sheldon so well and your descriptions are on point. I could have totally see this happening in the break based off the slight reactions we have had of drunk Sheldon before. Kudos to Amy and her will power lol all that sexy praying mantis but she turning him down like a responsible adult. Personally I enjoyed it.
Boys3allC chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
Really cute story, had me wishing that this what we had seen on screen.
MsKMJ chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I loved it! I enjoy reading really good Sheldon and Amy fanfic, and your's was really well written.
Ula chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
wow!cute!you awesome
pisquenta chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
this was much better than the episode itself! I'm so glad you wrote it
Gorn on the sofa chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
Cute story! I would love to see this as an out take!
xLostInTheSun chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Loved this! You continue being one of the best Shamy writers out there. I do a happy dance every time you publish something, no joke.
meisaku chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
i totally imagine this happening in thant moment, thanks for writing this story, the way that Amy didnt take advantage of Sheldon was absolutely perfect for them
Dina C chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Very funny and cute. Your imagined scenes were clever. Thanks for sharing.
101-ways2kill-kenny chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Yeah, I definitely laughed harder than I should have. This was hilarious!

I almost died when I watched the episode and he woke up with the book. Thinkin I might need to go watch it again lol
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Yes. That happened.
AnitaRez chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I love how Amy boosted his confidence with what she said.

And I thought he wasn't wearing pants when he came out of the bedroom. Off to watch it again!
MariaAlbina chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Ah I loved this! So many people said they think they kissed or did more and I'm like 'NO.' because then I wouldn't have been able to see them kiss and anything more than that for the first time would have been awful to have them do while either was drunk. Love your writing.