Reviews for Surge de Hydra
malita23 chapter 29 . 7/27
Sequel
fanficfanatic711 chapter 6 . 7/26
This is like the third or fourth time I've read this and I only re-read really good stories so thanks for writing this
Susurra chapter 27 . 6/25
Ok I have to correct one thing: all twins that are not identical are fraternal. Identical twins only happen when one egg splits into two, meaning they are the same gender and look nearly identical (if not completely). Therefore, as far as I can tell, all the twins are fraternal. (This bothers me because I am a twin so I feel a need to correct it). Please change this in your story.

Other than that this story is fantastic! I absolutely love it!
LittleMeowMoo chapter 9 . 6/23
The changes of his and his parents names and the bank statements where a bit overkill.
Wait, so according to the Note ate the end, McNair is dust?
IceShadow-HP chapter 29 . 5/24
Absolutely Super Duper love this story!
This story is one of the BEST fanfic I've ever read!
This story is so damned GREAT! I love the outline of the story! It's different from the other voldemort/harry pairing.. thank you for writing this story..
Brookie Twiling chapter 26 . 5/8
I think you should have ended it here because it was really great and funny and inspiring and brilliant and I loved it, but you seem to have a habit of taking a good thing too far.

Don't think that I'm judgin' you or anything, I just wanted to give you a little constructive criticism.
Metiss chapter 11 . 4/17
Okay, so this is probably a bit riddiculous (just a bit...) but well, you have an 'o' to much in your new name. Tom Marvolo Riddle is only 3 letter O.
Amberflames chapter 28 . 3/23
I actually read that other book a while ago on AO3, and was quite confused by that scene, and who the other guy was... imagine my surprise when I realized I was reading another book from the same author! What a coincidence.
Grania chapter 27 . 2/26
I loved this fic. And I absolutely love your closing line...such a great final note.

I definitely want to read your other Tom/Harry stories now...I've really gotten into the pairing and I absolutely love it.
Grania chapter 26 . 2/26
That was so gross.
Grania chapter 21 . 2/26
How exactly did Harry "misbehave?" That was fun to read.
Grania chapter 15 . 2/26
I love Marvolo's intervention here (for lack of a better term). Especially that last bit!
Grania chapter 11 . 2/25
I think you mean anagram, not acronym. Acronyms are made using the first letter of each word of a name or phrase-for instance, KMN is an acronym for "kill me now." Anagrams are when you use ALL the letters in a name or phrase to spell something completely different. Big difference.
Grania chapter 10 . 2/25
Okay, there's just one thing that is starting to annoy me: You don't know how to use an apostrophe. They are used mainly for contractions and showing possessive case-just because a word ends in "s" does not make it possessive. That's a very common mistake. Usually, I can ignore that kind of thing because I don't want to come across as really nit-picky; but you've done it so many times thus far that I felt I should probably say something.

The good news is that it's a very easy mistake to fix.

Just a little grammar lesson from a certified editor. :) I really like the story so far.