Reviews for Surge de Hydra
KiaraWangWilliams chapter 29 . 1/28
Awesome fic, you did a great job on it! o3o
Hikari Nova chapter 29 . 1/20
nice fic and also only ment to hit just the fav check but my mouse jerked slightly and made me do a double click causing me to click both follow and fav '
uhiu chapter 11 . 1/16
sorry to bother, but the acronym has one more 'o' than the actual name..
TwistedHalfSmileM chapter 19 . 1/2
*blinks, wide-eyed*
well damn. This sex scene though..
*breathes heavily, still wide-eyed*
There are no words to describe this.
Very descriptive. I could really picture Harry moaning as.. well.
-M
roseapplelovesflowers chapter 11 . 12/20/2015
svetomir dolhaldmoor mean? love your story it's in my fav!
Rising Phoenix-82 chapter 29 . 12/16/2015
Make a sequel it will be good... To tell you the truth I have read this tale so many times that I probably know it by memory. Thank you

Kudos

Angela
Shadowfox178 chapter 17 . 12/12/2015
I'm sorry to say but your kissing scene was freaking amazing. ;) I loved it so much please keep it up
Guest chapter 13 . 12/9/2015
i think tom's worst crime is always choosing such complicated names lol
Guest chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
this is so good
i love reading parseltongue ssssssso many ssssssssssss
you are a good writer
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 29 . 12/9/2015
Nice. New dimension...
dragoon109 chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
what is up with the lying here? harry potions failed because of him self there was no sabatage in canon but harry and his friends did.
Sylvannas dotter chapter 1 . 10/11/2015
that is so close to my name! Sylvanus...hmmmmm
bsantrim chapter 29 . 10/5/2015
The story was readable, at times funny, if a bit shallow. You might consider a beta, as every chapter had at least one malapropism. The first epilogue was boring and this one was stupid and offensive. You opened yourself up to this review by asking the final question, and I can only say, don't bother with a sequel. As average as this story was, it's still better than some of what's on this site, but it isn't interesting enough to continue.
ZeldinaDreamermoon chapter 27 . 10/5/2015
This is a very nice story I thoroughly enjoyed reading it. For your first try at slash it was pretty good. I hope to see more from you. Quick tip is to always go through each chapter a second time to catch any mistakes made.
justaislinn chapter 14 . 10/3/2015
oh my GOSH the founders room idea is brilliant! though i'm not sure it actually works with the true form of Hogwarts..
Write on:)