Reviews for Surge de Hydra
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 29 . 11/18
Wow son las 2:07 am despues de mmmm 6 horas leyendo x fin lo termine mmm bueno almenos esta parte jaja a leer el sgt... Nah lo hare en unas horas debo dormir aunque sea un par de horas ya que despues debo trabajar jeje besos
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 24 . 10/26
Is that bitch for real? They OWN the whole damn school!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 20 . 10/25
1. Why didn't Dumbledore get the death penalty? Cuzco seriously send his assistant to hell!
2. Why would Tom be upset?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 10/25
Broooooooooo!
I bet Marvolo was just saying all sorts of comforting and dirty shit to Harry lolololololol!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 10/25
That's so cool! A secret room above the enchanted ceiling? Yaasss!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 10/25
Awwwww I simply love Hermione's reactions to Harry here. So touching and legit!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 4 . 10/25
So...is voldy upset that he's been bested by a magical child that didn't even understand what he was or who he is himself?
Reithandina chapter 12 . 10/3
Veritaserum is Odourless and Colourless. It's impossible for Harry to smell it, though he might taste it if he had his serpent tongue? I don't remember if it's actually tasteless too.
Aroon chapter 26 . 9/30
Hi. I like your story pretty much. There is just one thing I absolutely do not like and that's the idea of taking away magical children from their muggle parents. (I guess you are no mother) There is nothing a mother wouldn't do for their children and if the muggles would somehow find out that wizards steel their babys there would be a hell to pay. I sometimes wonder myself how this problem between muggles, muggleborns and wizards could be solved (gently!), and in my eyes the best way would be, to send someone (a counselor, or something) to a mugglefamily and explain things to them early on. This counselor should visit them on a regular basic. That way, muggleboren children would learn about the wizarding way like any other wizard child. Of course this is your story, and you can write whatever you want (I'm doing the same and write about things I would never do in real life :-P). But maybe you want to consider my word (the words of a mother ;-) Whenever you do or not, you still have a fan on your side that loves your storys! May your muse bless you!
rosie.com chapter 29 . 9/21
Sequel
Forbidden Moons chapter 29 . 9/10
Ah. I did not expect this last chapter to turn sad... But it's bittersweet. :)
Forbidden Moons chapter 28 . 9/10
Oh I KNEW it when I read that chapter in Deadly Eyes that Harrison is a Harry in another fic of yours! And I'm absolutely not disappointed with how this turns out. Delightful. :)
Forbidden Moons chapter 27 . 9/10
Awwww such a sweet family!
Forbidden Moons chapter 21 . 9/10
You're so naughty, darling, this is very...sensual.
Forbidden Moons chapter 20 . 9/10