Reviews for Co-Op Gaming
Guest chapter 46 . 6/13/2017
I really enjoyed this story. Hope you make more like this.
EclipseLove chapter 13 . 4/16/2017
Hahahahahahahahaha love it, pretty much of a gamer!
EclipseLove chapter 12 . 4/16/2017
Like it, i have always believed that Seto would be this person, that once you hang out with him.. he opens up! 3
shiitakehero chapter 43 . 2/15/2017
loved your story
pattie mayonnaise chapter 8 . 10/25/2016
I'm loving this story SO much. Everyone is so in character, and I'm excited that Seto and Anzu are now thrown together. Your concept is original and it opens up the potential for so much banter and development between them. Also, your story is so detailed it's insane! Like as in awesome. Seriously, kudos. I also appreciate your ability to show each character's personalities without explaining too much, but more through their thoughts and things they say. The early chapters where Kaiba is thinking at length of what he needs to do rather than worrying about his health, and his annoyance at the nurse comes to mind. (So very Kaiba.) Can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 46 . 12/22/2015
I adore your story. Please write more stories about seto Kaiba.
jarjayes chapter 34 . 7/24/2015
This is a very sweet story.
Sure, there are moments that are intense...and I haven't even finished reading...but overall, it's sweet.
jarjayes chapter 33 . 7/23/2015
Oh, I'm on the verge of tears.
It's very good writing.
And if this was years ago, imagine how much you've improved since then.
jarjayes chapter 32 . 7/23/2015
Very sweet...I like how you are getting into Seto's head.
This is more of a fic told in Seto's POV.
I like it.
jarjayes chapter 31 . 7/23/2015
Wow!
This was amazing!
I love it!
jarjayes chapter 30 . 7/22/2015
this was a sweet chapter. Very sweet chapter.
Love the cat.
Love how you integrate the cat.
jarjayes chapter 29 . 7/20/2015
_
jarjayes chapter 28 . 7/20/2015
in real life, don't we have cliche moments?

I do have guy friends but I've never cuddled with them. Maybe, hug but even I'm careful with how I hug.
jarjayes chapter 27 . 7/20/2015
I would imagine Kaiba going ballistic because since he's such a workaholic I don't expect him to have too much experience with women.
jarjayes chapter 26 . 7/20/2015
another well written chapter.