Reviews for An Unexpected Guest
VividVideoGeek chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
Loved this story and I reading the sequel now. Thanks!
ebonywarrior85 chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
Ihope you update the story soon its so good:)
Jade Ice Fire chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
John... what an ass sometimes. I get he is 100% hunter all the time but those kids and even he needed some dose of normality. I wonder if he was afraid that if he did give them that he would stop looking for the demon that killed Mary. Then he would hate himself for giving up, but he hates himself anyway. That man needed therapy. lol I love your writing. Dean was awesome here.
J-walker chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Please tell me this will be a multi-chapter fic! Your writing talent is too good for it not to be! The detail and characterisation that went into this was just perfect :') You captured Sam and Dean, Dean in particular extraordinarily well and I now care deeply for the curly blonde midget because she's going to wake up without her compassionate Dean-o :'( Please tell me they meet again! Actually...how hilarious would it be if she was Jess...but when Dean popped in they vaguely recognised each other and she doesn't die of course...that might be weird with the ages though...meet her again on a hunt? Oooh...there needs to be hope and a resolution of another meeting! *sigh* Do hope you continue, I am so hooked and there's a pang in my heart for Dean and the midget (what's her name?)
Anne chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I love it, I love it, I love it. I can already tell I'm going to love this story. Looks like a great set up to a great story.
Eric4Me chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Ah! This was so good! You did a really good job capturing Sam & Dean's personalities as well. Very intrigued :)
PantsforPandas13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
SEQUEL. PLEASE. I NEED A EXPLANATION. MAKE HER BE A TOTAL BAD ASS OR SOMETHING JUST PLEASE
kierstlovesyou chapter 1 . 4/16/2014
In love 3
HeavenlyKitten chapter 1 . 4/15/2014
I liked this very sweet, touching insight into the young boys they were. Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
This is an amazing start - I want to scream at John and hug Dean and tell him what a great job he did with her and cry... And Sam's thoughts, and the relationship between them... You really made real to me what their life would have been like... Thanks for putting a huge crack in my heart :( I really hope you continue with this!
twentytwoshadesofgray chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I want more! This is one of the best supernatural stories I have read!
SuperDoctorOnceAWolf chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
You should TOTALLY right another chapter or five or ten. That was so great, I loved it. Your descriptions were spot on of how I imagine the Weechesters to be. It was great.
LightningBolt21 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was GREAT! One of the BEST young Dean fics I've ever read. I can't help but wonder what WOULD happen if Dean met the little girl again, maybe she grew up to be a hunter or who knows. It would be GREAT if you did a sequel *hint hint*
DeepLittleSOB chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
I adored this. Very sweet but very realistic to the character that is Dean. He's so caring and sweet on those rare occasions that it's a shame we don't see it more. Thanks for letting us see a little more. I appreciate it, especially since it was done so well. I do think this would affect a person like Dean for years, him easily getting attached to a young person in need much like Sammy always was. I can see him wondering year after year how she ended up as if he was actually able to help her.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
This was amazing, so muvh emotion! Great job, please tell me there is more to come?