Reviews for Physics 101
Keshi-sama chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
Reading this and then looking at the reviews, I have to say that there's a lot less people reading now.

Still, I was amused by this fic, and am glad I decided to trek all the way back to the last page to read it.

You probably don't care anymore, but good work.

-Keshi-sama, Kur'Keshi
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/30/2008
Awesome *laughs*
LonelyArtist chapter 1 . 10/27/2007
This was cute. I liked the whole flying thing, and was disappointed by the dream ending. I thought it was real...
Selryam chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
*bemused* Very nice. That's just like something that would happen to Osaka _. And you have great writing skill.
the-secret-ninja chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
YOU ARE FRICKEN FUNNY!

you have no idea how hard it is to find people who are truly and utterly funny.
Werewolf Magic chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
LOL! Chiyo is flying around the room, how nice...
A Gentleman Of Leisure chapter 1 . 10/24/2006
Good fun. Typical Osaka waking up having dreamed a whole episode of Azu-D!

A Gentleman Of Leisure.
Halfsmile chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
it's just classic. Yay for Ayumu-chan! Please write some more Azumanga Daioh fanfiction.
kwaiiChan-chan chapter 1 . 3/4/2006
omg lol very nice! i wish i could fly with my pigtails!
Schnozberry chapter 1 . 2/8/2006
it's good
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 4/20/2005
Yes amuseing
Cerii-chan chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
Lol! I love Chiyo-chan's pigtails! You've captured it really well! Hope to see more!

-Cerii-0chan!
Blood Red Kisses chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
THAT WAS TOO CUTE! just soo too cute! I ALWAYZ KNEW CHIYO-CHAN COULD FLY! *winds up her pigtails like osaka and watches chiyo-chan fly* MWAHAHAHAHA! SEE? I KNEW IT! *continues ranting on*

*7 hours later* I KNEW IT! uhh...um...AWESOME FIC! *nervous grin* i LOVED it! soo kawaii!
September Fire chapter 1 . 6/18/2004
Very good interpretation of Osaka. I can see her doing something like that. Great fic!
IY fangirl chapter 1 . 6/15/2004
That was great! You should write more, you're really good at this. There just arent enogh Auzumanga Daiho fics.