Reviews for A Thousand Tales
Digi-fanCatt chapter 10 . 4/14
The add next to this is saying I could get prescription glasses for seven bucks. I think it lies.
TeenageWolfMimi chapter 10 . 4/11
OMG I LOVE U

SAME! JYOUMATO IS ONE OF THE MOST INTRIGUING PARTNERS IN THE SERIES. Lol i just had an idea :)) if its ok i thought about this scenario: what if jyou gave koushiro advice on how to be taller?
Watcher321 chapter 10 . 4/6
Lol, this was awesome! (P.S how did you know we exist? O.O)
Zero Unit RGB chapter 10 . 4/5
Shoot, does this mean I'm one of the 'other' too? That's just not fair man. And I'm trying to picture Matt with glasses which is frighteningly easy for me to do and it's great in that way. Excellently written!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 10 . 4/5
Haha, I died at the pencil-tapping part. Oh, the giggles. :)
TeenageWolfMimi chapter 8 . 4/5
Continue the story please. :( i read this every night before going to bed ever since i found out about it. Its everything i want the children to be
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Another great drabble :) Happy Holidays!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
"You aren't saying that because I'm..."

"No, I would never!"

...

"Ok, yeah, it's because you're short."

Ahh, I just about died there. I think I have this conversation with all of my friends every day. Oh, Izzy, how I feel your pain.

PS: ...So it's not spelled like that?
Zero Unit RGB chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Oh my Gosh, this was so unexpected and yet it should've been expected at the same time! Izzy has grown taller over the years but yeah, during season 1, I thought he was the same age or at most one year older than TK. Izzy, good with kids? Those two don't seem to fit together which makes it all the more funny. Not to mention Mimi's lack of vision when wearing those glasses, I just love how she ignores the fact that she really can't see out of them. Hilarious! Excellent job as always and thanks for taking me up on my request.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
I read it twice. XD
Watcher321 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Lol, great drabble! XD I can't drive yet, but we'll see if my experience is anything like this.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Ha! That poor little squirrel but at least he/she survived. This was quite the driving lesson and Matt's experience of crashing into a news van was really funny. I still love reading these and I can't wait to see the Izzy chapter.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Brilliant! X,'D
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Haha, I can totally see this happening in the new season of Adventure when it comes out (seeing as it is set in their teen years). I've always imagined TK being a little slow on learning to drive because his parents are work-a-holics and Matt would probably be busy with his band and getting ready for adulthood and stuff. I really liked it. :)

Also, this is pretty much a representation of my driving EXACTLY. Like seriously right on the spot. I had to take the driving portion of Driver's Ed TWICE because I sucked so much. The first time I went driving when I got my permit, I wrecked at Mickey Ds and it was horrifying. So I hope Matt and TK don't feel too bad about their driving experiences. XD

One more thing: I remember previously requesting some brotherly love. Thanks for making this. It was so adorable.

Just wait until TK shows his mom how much he's "learned" from Matt. Update soon! ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
GREAT DRABBLES! I can't believe I've only stumbled upon you now! You're characters are spot on and so I really enjoy reading this :) write a takari one soon please! :)
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »