Reviews for A Thousand Tales
Guest chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Another great drabble :) Happy Holidays!
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 9 . 12/3/2014
"You aren't saying that because I'm..."

"No, I would never!"

...

"Ok, yeah, it's because you're short."

Ahh, I just about died there. I think I have this conversation with all of my friends every day. Oh, Izzy, how I feel your pain.

PS: ...So it's not spelled like that?
Zero Unit RGB chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
Oh my Gosh, this was so unexpected and yet it should've been expected at the same time! Izzy has grown taller over the years but yeah, during season 1, I thought he was the same age or at most one year older than TK. Izzy, good with kids? Those two don't seem to fit together which makes it all the more funny. Not to mention Mimi's lack of vision when wearing those glasses, I just love how she ignores the fact that she really can't see out of them. Hilarious! Excellent job as always and thanks for taking me up on my request.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 9 . 12/2/2014
I read it twice. XD
Watcher321 chapter 8 . 11/28/2014
Lol, great drabble! XD I can't drive yet, but we'll see if my experience is anything like this.
Zero Unit RGB chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Ha! That poor little squirrel but at least he/she survived. This was quite the driving lesson and Matt's experience of crashing into a news van was really funny. I still love reading these and I can't wait to see the Izzy chapter.
Digi-fanCatt chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Brilliant! X,'D
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 8 . 11/15/2014
Haha, I can totally see this happening in the new season of Adventure when it comes out (seeing as it is set in their teen years). I've always imagined TK being a little slow on learning to drive because his parents are work-a-holics and Matt would probably be busy with his band and getting ready for adulthood and stuff. I really liked it. :)

Also, this is pretty much a representation of my driving EXACTLY. Like seriously right on the spot. I had to take the driving portion of Driver's Ed TWICE because I sucked so much. The first time I went driving when I got my permit, I wrecked at Mickey Ds and it was horrifying. So I hope Matt and TK don't feel too bad about their driving experiences. XD

One more thing: I remember previously requesting some brotherly love. Thanks for making this. It was so adorable.

Just wait until TK shows his mom how much he's "learned" from Matt. Update soon! ;)
Guest chapter 2 . 8/5/2014
GREAT DRABBLES! I can't believe I've only stumbled upon you now! You're characters are spot on and so I really enjoy reading this :) write a takari one soon please! :)
Zero Unit RGB chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
This was a very odd chapter but I remember what happened in chapter 5 at least! THe way Yolei broke the fourth wall was hilarious and it reminded me of one Dan Schneider's shows when the characters would sometimes break the fourth wall. As for the sequel thing, I don't have any more info than I already do. All I know is that I am very excited about it despite the issues of 02.
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Let's pray it will be a good season, I think it is aimed at us older kids cuz it is 17 YEARS OLD TAICHI

Yoley and Cody were great in this chapter xD
Guest chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Nice, I liked it :) I don't have any information, but Digimon Adventure is returning? 8O YESSYESYESYES, but I hope they make it better than 02. And they better not have any of that super-evolve nonsense from Cross Wars. . I want the leveling system back.
KumoFuzei chapter 2 . 8/2/2014
Ken bringing up the computers was interesting. Sort of a breaking the third wall. I think you captured the difference between these two and it's rare that they get a chance to be together with just them.

I laughed at this, nice job!

"Booth across" Don't you mean sofa/chair? A booth is like a whole nother little section.

I wanna know how TK did it now, haha.
Digidestined Ninja of Sunshine chapter 7 . 8/2/2014
Hahaha! Poor Cody and Yolei. I love the whole “touché” bit.

Update soon!
GUEst chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
CHeck it out in x-evolution forum

DIGIMON ADVENTURE SEASON 3 WITH TAICHI BEING 17 YEARS OLD WILL COME NEXT SPRING