Reviews for Feelings from the Shadows
Oh boy, this chapter hasn't aged well.
The part where Lucario tries to call out the others for calling Greninja gay has some... unfortunate implications, shall we say. His rebuttal is worded in a way that implies that being gay is a bad thing. I understand you've had a history of unintentional homophobia in the past. But don't you think that this isn't the best way to talk about gay and lesbian people? Especially since the LGBT community has been fighting just to get the same rights and recognition as everyone else, now more than ever? I've been questioning my sexuality for a while now, so looking back at this chapter is very concerning.
I'm honestly wondering if you've changed. You have a responsibility with your audience, and you can make them feel better or worse about themselves.
LGBT people are PEOPLE. End of story.
Basket in a Nutcase chapter 3 . 12/3/2016
Mewtwo ships it
Rainbine Dash chapter 20 . 11/18/2016
id love to see a sequel this was a pretty dang good story :)
NineTailedKurama chapter 19 . 11/7/2016
Can you make a sequel to this story? i know how hard it is to find the motivation to and ideas to write another one but,just seeing this godlike series makes me sad and disappointed that it ends here, it was the best series made me so happy and allowed me to step away from the real world and just get captivated in the beauty of it, if you wanna contact me here's my wattpad account user/TheOneSidedBeast .
NineTailedKurama chapter 20 . 11/7/2016
Damn i wish there was more, i love these kind of stories :(
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2016
Greninja has a crush on lucario, but does mewtwo know.
Reptaliator chapter 4 . 5/30/2016
I thought she was friends with charizard
XDRAGBLADEX chapter 20 . 1/9/2016
I really enjoyed this story, it was really good. Plz make more stories like this! :D
odin chapter 20 . 11/20/2015
Wow... I loved it and loved that final joke with link.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
I love it. It's just brilliant.
Creeperlina chapter 20 . 9/30/2015
Wow. I can't believe it. This is probably my 6th time reading this. I still love it.
I know you're not dead. You've just been busy with other things. In the meantime, I'll just reread my favorite fanfics. Keep up the good work!
Hugs and more hugs, Creeperlina~
eleven comics chapter 5 . 7/3/2015
"Because the two of you are under age to be running around a crowded store on your own."

Technically, Ness DID take on a cult and a gang by himself.

...Earthbound's a weird game, okay?
Requiem-015 chapter 20 . 6/13/2015
once again awesome story! you had me on the edge of my seat the entire time i read this story, not to mention all of your other fics. keep doing what you do best WK!
KillerMongoose chapter 12 . 3/29/2015
AAAHHH! IT'S SO FLUFFY I COULD DIIIEEEE! ZISODBRSKTG8OIG3! Can't wait to read Greninja and Lucario KISS! 3 So Kawaii!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
That's Mewtwo for you. When he's not underly destroying his enemies!