Reviews for More Than This
Irish-Brigid chapter 24 . 8/7
The aftermath seems a little too much like the movie. For one thing, Steve knows Bucky's been remembering, so the museum comment is unnecessary.

That being said, nice escalation of tension. If Bucky can get over blaming himself, he's going to be *pissed* at Hydra.
Irish-Brigid chapter 23 . 8/6
I can see why you wanted to end the chapter here. Oh wow! Bucky's heart and stomach must be somewhere around his ankles.
Omg it's picking up! Please continue the fantastic work and update soon!
Lara Barnes chapter 24 . 7/29
CLIFFHANGER! Oh snap. Can't wait for Bucky's reaction! He gonna be PISSED! Can't wait for what's next!
The Spring Soldier chapter 23 . 7/27
OH CRUD!
It cannot end like this! I demand another update!
Hah don't mind me, I just REALLY dislike cliffhangers!
But it's good to see that Bucky is becoming more open to Clara. I'm glad he's setting himself into a routine!
Keep up the amazing work!
Lara Barnes chapter 23 . 7/26
Oh. My. Gosh. Biggest cliffhanger ever! Oh man. I can't wait for what's next!
Irish-Brigid chapter 22 . 7/25
Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you. A guy in Bucky's position has every reason to be more than a little jumpy.

I'm never sure how to take it when people write Steve fussing over cooking. On the one hand, he would be rather food conscious, having grown up in the '30s. On the other hand, his lifestyle doesn't seem like it'd allow him to stock much in the way of perishable items. When I imagine his kitchen, I see take-out and TV dinners.
Natasha Strong chapter 22 . 7/24
So CUTTTEEEEE!
Irish-Brigid chapter 20 . 7/23
Not much happening, but I like how you're integrating some aspects from Civil War. Maybe you'll get more reviews when the action picks up.
The Spring Soldier chapter 21 . 7/22
I loved this chapter! I love your writing! It's always that fine balance between Clara and Bucky. I'm hoping that dinner 'date' goes well. Steve can be such a jerk. Oh oh! I actually have been playing the violin for quite some time now! If you have any questions (because I know I did when I was starting out, feel free to PM me!

Your writing is amazing! Keep up the good work!
Lara Barnes chapter 21 . 7/22
Lol. Gotta love meddling Steve! I hope her and Bucky have a serious talk soon. I can just feel the tension! Can't wait for what's next!
Lara Barnes chapter 19 . 7/17
No! She can't leave! Sad day. :( Can't wait for what's next!
Xymani chapter 18 . 7/16
Ant-man ? Think I'll spare myself the trouble then.
Good story, I still looking forward to Steve , Bucky and Clara adventures.
mistressYandeu chapter 17 . 7/8
Welcome back and please don't give up again _
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 17 . 7/2
Awwwwww, Bucky...will we see more of Charles? Excellent chapter!