Reviews for My Little Corner Of The World
Alfheimchick chapter 2 . 2/20
I just watched the first season of Arrow and it's amamazing! I really like your story.
Alfheimchick
LanternLight13 chapter 17 . 2/19
This was great. Thanks for sharing!
ncleplsn3 chapter 17 . 2/17
Ok so this was an incredibly well written piece. I am not a writing major (teacher major) but I seriously would have been a satisfied customer if I had bought this in a book store. I hope one day you will publish a collection of "short" stories... 8 chapters or more. :) I would be a very valued costumer at that. :) Well done and God Bless. I look forward to more of your stories.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 17 . 2/11
Nice story even if it was a little bit weird ending the "Robert Queen affair" that way :-)
zvc56 chapter 16 . 2/4
Smoaked very clever
SharkGurl chapter 17 . 1/30
This was a wonderful story but I feel like it's not quite done yet.
Manic Penguin chapter 3 . 1/30
I've totally had the "don't take your car to the dealership" argument with my (now ex) boyfriend. He was of the opinion that it was the only thing to do. It's actually part of why we broke up - he kept talking smack about the garage I take my car to. Apparently he didn't realize that they guy that owns that garage is my dad.
Jhill88 chapter 17 . 1/29
Wait... it's over? I wasn't ready! I love this story
sanrio76 chapter 17 . 1/29
Loved this! Thank you for a wonderful story!
dobionekenobi chapter 17 . 1/29
This was SUCH a great story! Enjoyed every chapter! You're such a great writer! I love it all!
ChaiGrl chapter 17 . 1/29
As sorry as I am to see this come to an end, you wrapped it up wonderfully! Everything felt tied up and completed! Thank you again for your hard work and for sharing it. Take care and Happy Writing!
BlueJean452 chapter 17 . 1/29
Great ending!
caybay chapter 17 . 1/29
That was a really good end to the story and I loved it, I really did. But it was also a little bit bittersweet, ya know, because I loved it so do much and now it's over. Also the Gilmore girls references were gold.
A very good conclusion again you're a great writer and i am already enjoying your other work
lateVMlover chapter 17 . 1/29
Great update. Good story. I enjoyed it.