Reviews for My Little Corner Of The World
Swallow in the Cloud chapter 17 . 4/15
Thank you for the wonderful story. My only iffy thing about this is the lack of Thea/ Felicity or Thea in general towards the latter half of the fic. I understand that at first, Thea was one of the vehicles for Olicity to meet and get together, however, once they did get together, except for a brief mention of Thea at the Museum, she seemed to disappear. I'm also unclear on the Robert Queen plot point. I know that it provides a source of conflict for Felicity and Oliver until they are together again. Oliver is also learns that his father is alive and well and is able to heal better now, but what was the point of it? Does Robert Queen come back to his family or anything afterward? Why did he reach out after so many years of silence? Other than those two points, I really like your story.

Roger is also a very cool and great friend for Felicity outside of her Oliver and QC world. :)
Alfheimchick chapter 2 . 2/20
I just watched the first season of Arrow and it's amamazing! I really like your story.
Alfheimchick
LanternLight13 chapter 17 . 2/19
This was great. Thanks for sharing!
ncleplsn3 chapter 17 . 2/17
Ok so this was an incredibly well written piece. I am not a writing major (teacher major) but I seriously would have been a satisfied customer if I had bought this in a book store. I hope one day you will publish a collection of "short" stories... 8 chapters or more. :) I would be a very valued costumer at that. :) Well done and God Bless. I look forward to more of your stories.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 17 . 2/11
Nice story even if it was a little bit weird ending the "Robert Queen affair" that way :-)
zvc56 chapter 16 . 2/4
Smoaked very clever
SharkGurl chapter 17 . 1/30
This was a wonderful story but I feel like it's not quite done yet.
Manic Penguin chapter 3 . 1/30
I've totally had the "don't take your car to the dealership" argument with my (now ex) boyfriend. He was of the opinion that it was the only thing to do. It's actually part of why we broke up - he kept talking smack about the garage I take my car to. Apparently he didn't realize that they guy that owns that garage is my dad.
Jhill88 chapter 17 . 1/29
Wait... it's over? I wasn't ready! I love this story
sanrio76 chapter 17 . 1/29
Loved this! Thank you for a wonderful story!
dobionekenobi chapter 17 . 1/29
This was SUCH a great story! Enjoyed every chapter! You're such a great writer! I love it all!
ChaiGrl chapter 17 . 1/29
As sorry as I am to see this come to an end, you wrapped it up wonderfully! Everything felt tied up and completed! Thank you again for your hard work and for sharing it. Take care and Happy Writing!
BlueJean452 chapter 17 . 1/29
Great ending!
caybay chapter 17 . 1/29
That was a really good end to the story and I loved it, I really did. But it was also a little bit bittersweet, ya know, because I loved it so do much and now it's over. Also the Gilmore girls references were gold.
A very good conclusion again you're a great writer and i am already enjoying your other work