Reviews for My Little Corner Of The World
Vboy1418 chapter 17 . 1/24
I loved your story! Excellently written. Brilliant AU character! Well done!
Guest chapter 17 . 10/4/2016
j ais bien aime c etais super
Shelbysmommy228 chapter 17 . 9/20/2016
Amazing. Thank you for sharing your talent
sourav15 chapter 17 . 5/17/2016
Awesome! Thank you...
Guest chapter 17 . 3/20/2016
I really enjoyed reading this story. It was a funny and really well written story. I don't normally like original characters but Roger was just the best! I really liked him and his friendship with Felicity. Very charming story.
HeavenLea27 chapter 15 . 2/29/2016
Aww - all's well that ends well. Glad Roger made it, albeit with a limp. And so it was dear old Dad reaching out? Do we find out in a sequel how their first face to face reunion goes? LOL

GLad it was all sorted between Olicity... can't have a non-happy ending now, can we?
HeavenLea27 chapter 2 . 2/19/2016
Just found this in the list and only two chapters in but I'm liking it :D It's different so far from the others I've read but that's a good thing. Thea sounds like she will be a handful but in a good way lol. Looking forward to reading the rest.
Guest chapter 17 . 10/4/2015
Hope there is a part 2. feel almost like im at a cliff with roger queen
Spitfire303 chapter 17 . 6/23/2015
Great work
Lover-Bug chapter 17 . 5/25/2015
Love this so much! Especially the Gilmore Girls references! (I died why he freaked out about her taking her car to the the dealer!) Haha amazing
Swiftlet in the Cloud chapter 17 . 4/15/2015
Thank you for the wonderful story. My only iffy thing about this is the lack of Thea/ Felicity or Thea in general towards the latter half of the fic. I understand that at first, Thea was one of the vehicles for Olicity to meet and get together, however, once they did get together, except for a brief mention of Thea at the Museum, she seemed to disappear. I'm also unclear on the Robert Queen plot point. I know that it provides a source of conflict for Felicity and Oliver until they are together again. Oliver is also learns that his father is alive and well and is able to heal better now, but what was the point of it? Does Robert Queen come back to his family or anything afterward? Why did he reach out after so many years of silence? Other than those two points, I really like your story.

Roger is also a very cool and great friend for Felicity outside of her Oliver and QC world. :)
Alfheimchick chapter 2 . 2/20/2015
I just watched the first season of Arrow and it's amamazing! I really like your story.
Alfheimchick
LanternLight13 chapter 17 . 2/19/2015
This was great. Thanks for sharing!
ncleplsn3 chapter 17 . 2/17/2015
Ok so this was an incredibly well written piece. I am not a writing major (teacher major) but I seriously would have been a satisfied customer if I had bought this in a book store. I hope one day you will publish a collection of "short" stories... 8 chapters or more. :) I would be a very valued costumer at that. :) Well done and God Bless. I look forward to more of your stories.
Fraulein Takoor chapter 17 . 2/11/2015
Nice story even if it was a little bit weird ending the "Robert Queen affair" that way :-)