Reviews for Frost Collar
era-romance chapter 34 . 4/14
this was awesome! totally a fav of mine
HowlsAtMoons chapter 34 . 1/25
Very well written, I quite enjoyed it from beginning to end. Keep up the excellent writing!
Guest chapter 34 . 11/13/2016
This was a lot better than I expected. Kudos to you.
Guest chapter 34 . 1/13/2016
Love it all!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/13/2016
Oh they really shouldn't have nabbed him so close to his FBI friend's house... *cackles* They think no one will notice he's missing or look for him? Ha! Chose the wrong night to actually get him, then.
Gin'iro no Neko 8 chapter 34 . 10/19/2015
That was beautiful! I cried while reading parts of this and laughed at other parts.

Nicely done!
Sparky chapter 34 . 8/10/2015
Almost every chapter? Huh guess I missed some. Done worry! I'll read this story again and review all over! Haha. I wonder if you'll come back with another story? And if so what shall it be? Interesting interesting...

Ooooh these are not tears! I'm just... Peeling onions. Yeaaaah... But Emma and Jack are together again! Yay! And it's all happy and I just love this so much. You did an amazing job!
Sparky chapter 33 . 8/8/2015
Well look at that. I go on vacation and you go and update, how awesome of a present is that? Haha.

Oh gosh oh gosh. The end is nigh! And Emma! Oh gosh Emma! I cannot wait! Haha
TobiasBoon chapter 32 . 8/2/2015
OH. MY. GOD. This is FANTASTIC! I would have never thought of combining these two universes (both of which I LOVE) but you have done it so creatively and flawlessly that it is just a pleasure to read. I cannot wait to see how it ends, please continue!
Fairygodmother32 chapter 32 . 7/27/2015
LOVE IT! Keep going!
Sparky chapter 32 . 7/27/2015
Sorry sorry, little edit. Cheesycheeselovr. No e at the end. Heh
Sparky chapter 32 . 7/27/2015
Omg omg omg it's coming together! But then... Wait what will happen when this story ends? Hall I have to wait? Perhaps you have an idea up your sleeve? I'd love to hear about it or perhaps help you if you wanted. Cheesycheeselover if you wanted. Anyway, awesome as per usual. And seriously so excited!
Sparky chapter 31 . 7/19/2015
Omg omg omg! He remembers! Oh I have been waiting so long! And so expertly done as well! Seriously I know I praise you a lot but you really do a marvelous job. I've seen a lot of things where they try to put the same movie into a different scene. ((Like lion king with ROTG characters or something)) and it always ends up the same darn thing. But this... This is so unique and intriguing and I still don't know what's going to happen even though the basics are still the same. Immense skill there.
Sparky chapter 30 . 7/19/2015
So I totally read this chapter when I read the other one but I couldn't review because of wifi problems. But I'm back now!
Oh man Jack is so lost right now. He really needs a friend and then Pitch is going to come and oh my gosh the agony of knowing what's coming and yet at the same time knowing nothing at all! Do you understand this feeling my dear? Do you?
Sparky chapter 29 . 7/12/2015
Ah busy life. Sorry I missed this update! But I didn't really, just didn't get to finish the chapter before your next update! Which I really appreciate the swiftness. Sorry! Awesome job here. Makes it so suspenseful and omg what's gonna happen?!