Reviews for Frost Collar
Sparky chapter 34 . 8/10
Almost every chapter? Huh guess I missed some. Done worry! I'll read this story again and review all over! Haha. I wonder if you'll come back with another story? And if so what shall it be? Interesting interesting...

Ooooh these are not tears! I'm just... Peeling onions. Yeaaaah... But Emma and Jack are together again! Yay! And it's all happy and I just love this so much. You did an amazing job!
Sparky chapter 33 . 8/8
Well look at that. I go on vacation and you go and update, how awesome of a present is that? Haha.

Oh gosh oh gosh. The end is nigh! And Emma! Oh gosh Emma! I cannot wait! Haha
TobiasBoon chapter 32 . 8/2
OH. MY. GOD. This is FANTASTIC! I would have never thought of combining these two universes (both of which I LOVE) but you have done it so creatively and flawlessly that it is just a pleasure to read. I cannot wait to see how it ends, please continue!
Fairygodmother32 chapter 32 . 7/27
LOVE IT! Keep going!
Sparky chapter 32 . 7/27
Sorry sorry, little edit. Cheesycheeselovr. No e at the end. Heh
Sparky chapter 32 . 7/27
Omg omg omg it's coming together! But then... Wait what will happen when this story ends? Hall I have to wait? Perhaps you have an idea up your sleeve? I'd love to hear about it or perhaps help you if you wanted. Cheesycheeselover if you wanted. Anyway, awesome as per usual. And seriously so excited!
Sparky chapter 31 . 7/19
Omg omg omg! He remembers! Oh I have been waiting so long! And so expertly done as well! Seriously I know I praise you a lot but you really do a marvelous job. I've seen a lot of things where they try to put the same movie into a different scene. ((Like lion king with ROTG characters or something)) and it always ends up the same darn thing. But this... This is so unique and intriguing and I still don't know what's going to happen even though the basics are still the same. Immense skill there.
Sparky chapter 30 . 7/19
So I totally read this chapter when I read the other one but I couldn't review because of wifi problems. But I'm back now!
Oh man Jack is so lost right now. He really needs a friend and then Pitch is going to come and oh my gosh the agony of knowing what's coming and yet at the same time knowing nothing at all! Do you understand this feeling my dear? Do you?
Sparky chapter 29 . 7/12
Ah busy life. Sorry I missed this update! But I didn't really, just didn't get to finish the chapter before your next update! Which I really appreciate the swiftness. Sorry! Awesome job here. Makes it so suspenseful and omg what's gonna happen?!
uchiha-sakura193 chapter 29 . 7/7
OoO!
Oh shit. Easter's coming aaannd Jack is going to get it
Sparky chapter 28 . 6/29
Oh I wish I didn't read these as fast as I do. Then I could savor it and make it last forever! Haha.
Oh geez oh geez, it's coming, the scenes of heartbreak are coming! And I can't stop them... Oh it's gonna hurt so much but I love the suspense. Just...not too long Kay? Haha
Sparky chapter 27 . 6/24
Aw geez, Peter, pessimist much?
Oh happy day! You updated! I've been waiting for DAYS for someone to update. Actually your last update was the last one I saw in awhile of the fics I've been waiting for (omg, my attention isn't solely on you? Le gasp!). Anywho! Awesome job as always, and I adored how you pulled it all together. Jack being Jack and the cleverness of the nuts and stand. Very clever
Sparky chapter 26 . 6/14
I must say, I'm loving the speed you're updating at. Seriously.
Oh no the kids are gone! But but whyyyy? Why you hurt us with your amazing words?
Sparky chapter 25 . 6/8
Oh I love the art project! It makes me happy. Haha. I wish I lived somewhere cold enough for that. Closest I can get is maybe the frost in the yard in the morning.
Oh wow Neal is good... Haha. Amazing job! Though I wonder why Jack didn't just explain to the art teacher what he was doing?
Sparky chapter 24 . 6/2
Oh gosh no, not Jaime! Not then! I guess it makes sense but still! Oh no no no. And I'm still freaking out over the sandy thing. And anticipating what you could possibly come up with for the glacier scene. Oh geez