Reviews for Frost Collar
Lovesbugsalot chapter 8 . 3/17
So far so good
LDK chapter 21 . 3/12
Great chapter, LOVE that it's actually Baby tooth and the mark in North... I think it's well thought out and funny, can't wait to see how Jack gets through school. Thanks for writing this, hope you update soon!
Maybell's Stories chapter 21 . 3/11
So if baby tooth is Bethany Noel and north is the guy they're tryjng to nab, what are they going to do?
Oblitus Angeli chapter 21 . 3/10
The chick he was support to spy on is Baby Tooth? X3 Well isn't that convenient? I'm curious as to how this is going to go down... But Baby(Bethany?) and Jack in the same school? They're practically begging for chaos! Oh this is going to be fun...

Can't wait for the next chapter :D
-OA
Luce-san chapter 20 . 2/12
Oh my... Sandy... Please let him be okay... Well, Jack seems to be better. I can't wait for him to get to the school! That's going to be fun XD
Sparky chapter 20 . 2/11
No way, is that gonna be baby tooths school? Oooo Jack gonna get caught! I can't wait for another update, you're always a good sight to see. .
Phantom Ice chapter 19 . 1/13
Closer and closer to the truth for the two agents...
Don't have time to leave a good review right now, but, interesting chapter.
Sparky chapter 19 . 1/10
Oh this is just too... I can't even think of a word. Amazing? Awesome? Great? None seem to cover it. You are truly an amazing author!
Luce-san chapter 19 . 1/10
Kinda slow progress, but it looks like we are finally getting somewhere! And how badly did Pitch mess with Jack's head?
Luce-san chapter 18 . 1/3
It's a nice chapter, and we finally get backstory for him! Are the guardians going to appear next chapter?
LDK chapter 18 . 12/30/2014
Wow, what a gem. I was not expecting this awesome piece of literature when I, on a whim, clicked on such an unusual crossover. I think you've written each character perfectly, and the way you have shaped this AU crossover is perfect and intriguing! The plot is really heating up (no pun intended), and I just can't wait to read more! Thank you for writing this, I hope you update soon!
Phantom Ice chapter 18 . 12/27/2014
Oh, nice last few lines there, another great movie tie-in.
It's kinda' funny that Peter and Neal are looking into Jack's past, since that's exactly what he wanted from them before (even if he would prefer they went a little farther back). I, for one, am interested in the change from brunet to white-haired that happened after he went for that "winter swim"
Sparky chapter 18 . 12/26/2014
She's back, folkes! Yaaaay! Interesting dynamic you put Jack into. Poor dear, he's all cooped up. Can't wait for more, I really can't. But I love the updates! Yay! Haha
Phantom Ice chapter 17 . 12/19/2014
I've been meaning to read this story for a pretty long time now, and I'm so glad I finally got around to it. I'm usually no fan of human AU's, but this one is really interesting with a great plot and just enough parallels to the movie to make it really fun to read. With the addition of the White Collar characters, I also find it pretty difficult to tell how this will all end, so I can't wait for further updates in order to get one step closer to finding out.
Sparky chapter 17 . 12/17/2014
A quick update, but a happy update! I now at least know that Jack is alive, which is more than I knew before. Yay! Hurray for this!

I love how you had the interaction between bunny and Neal, that was interesting.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »