Reviews for A Cherry Blossom's Compromise
becauseambatman1 chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
Omg I blasted through this in one day! I really hope you continue because I don't want to stop reading this!
celmiji chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
...okay.
music3kp chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Please update soon
The Imperfect Me chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Beautifully done! I'm loving how this is turning out. I hope Sakura gets a chance to redeem herself and gain the confidence she needs.
NinjaSheik chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Whoa, super short! :O But happy you updated nonetheless. Looks like Sakura got herself into trouble!

Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
Yessss! So worth the wait XP
NinjaSheik chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
OH, MY GOD! SAKURA KNOWS! SHE KNOWS! :O

KYA! SO MANY MOMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER! AND THEY KISSED! YAY! :D

I'm happy the chapter was cool and long, too! I look forward to the next one! :)

UPDATE SOON!
crimson dragonX chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
They kissed! Yay! I hope Itachi does not die. I bet Sakura will try and right that wrong! Stupid Sasuke! I never liked him!
Nellsobell chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
Wow that was amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
NinjaSheik chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
This is shorter than the other chapters, but it's good to see our lovebirds safe and sound! It was nice to see Konan and Kisame again, too! :D

SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS! I hope it doesn't come out late again. :)
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
Yay! You updated! it was the first thing I read. though honestly I had to scoop through chapter fifteen to recall what was going on.
and its nice to know what happens for real with hypothermia(sp?)
NinjaSheik chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
AWESOME! YOU UPDATED, AFTER ALL!

I never your fic on the first page, so I thought it was strange after a month of waiting. I checked, and I remembered that you could've just replaced your chapter in account! _ ;

Anyway, awesome chapter! I hope to get more interaction between Itachi and Sakura in the next one! ;)

UPDATE SOON! :)
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
Its been a bit since you updated... I use an app on my phone to read stories so I can't use the story alert system. But! I read the original one before and I enjoyed it... Took me a bit to remember Ume from the other one... I like both stories equally. well. Ok I like this one a bit more because of the character development. so my question for this chapter is: is that really madara ?
Kakashi's Okami chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
I like it. There where a few bits that I saw that might need a beta touch. But it's really good, I hope your story can give the push I need to get over my writers block.
26Fairy06 chapter 15 . 7/22/2014
I like your fic, it's amazing !
i can't wait to be in August .
counting the days xD