Reviews for A Cherry Blossom's Compromise
NatsuStar chapter 18 . 5/6
This story is amazing. I mean-I liked the first version of this story, but this one- it's obvious your getting much much much better at description and writing the chapters out. And you know where your going with the story, I have an account on here, and was thinking of becoming a beta so people can request my help with editing out spelling and grammar errors within their writing. If you want me to be your beta, my (two) usernames on here are NatsuStar(prone to change btw) and Lex80399(or 8099, whatever) anyways, keep writing. And like you, I also do this for recreation/relaxation.
becauseambatman1 chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
Omg I blasted through this in one day! I really hope you continue because I don't want to stop reading this!
celmiji chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
...okay.
music3kp chapter 18 . 10/20/2014
Please update soon
The Imperfect Me chapter 18 . 10/17/2014
Beautifully done! I'm loving how this is turning out. I hope Sakura gets a chance to redeem herself and gain the confidence she needs.
NinjaSheik chapter 18 . 10/13/2014
Whoa, super short! :O But happy you updated nonetheless. Looks like Sakura got herself into trouble!

Please update soon! :)
Guest chapter 17 . 9/29/2014
Yessss! So worth the wait XP
NinjaSheik chapter 17 . 9/30/2014
OH, MY GOD! SAKURA KNOWS! SHE KNOWS! :O

KYA! SO MANY MOMENTS IN THIS CHAPTER! AND THEY KISSED! YAY! :D

I'm happy the chapter was cool and long, too! I look forward to the next one! :)

UPDATE SOON!
crimson dragonX chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
They kissed! Yay! I hope Itachi does not die. I bet Sakura will try and right that wrong! Stupid Sasuke! I never liked him!
Nellsobell chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
Wow that was amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
NinjaSheik chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
This is shorter than the other chapters, but it's good to see our lovebirds safe and sound! It was nice to see Konan and Kisame again, too! :D

SEE YOU IN TWO WEEKS! I hope it doesn't come out late again. :)
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
Yay! You updated! it was the first thing I read. though honestly I had to scoop through chapter fifteen to recall what was going on.
and its nice to know what happens for real with hypothermia(sp?)
NinjaSheik chapter 15 . 9/4/2014
AWESOME! YOU UPDATED, AFTER ALL!

I never your fic on the first page, so I thought it was strange after a month of waiting. I checked, and I remembered that you could've just replaced your chapter in account! _ ;

Anyway, awesome chapter! I hope to get more interaction between Itachi and Sakura in the next one! ;)

UPDATE SOON! :)
Mavrixtrinkia chapter 15 . 8/9/2014
Its been a bit since you updated... I use an app on my phone to read stories so I can't use the story alert system. But! I read the original one before and I enjoyed it... Took me a bit to remember Ume from the other one... I like both stories equally. well. Ok I like this one a bit more because of the character development. so my question for this chapter is: is that really madara ?
Kakashi's Okami chapter 15 . 7/24/2014
I like it. There where a few bits that I saw that might need a beta touch. But it's really good, I hope your story can give the push I need to get over my writers block.