Reviews for 95
Guest chapter 9 . 12/5/2017
Interesting story. Liked it a lot in fact. Needs a bit of editing for grammar. But, on the whole very good. Although, if you’re not going to continue it you should list it as ABANDONED in the beginning notes.
kelpiedog21 chapter 9 . 3/1/2015
i loved this, i have read through all the chapters and i couldn't stop. please include finn in it more as he is my fav character. i do hope you write more for this. i am looking forward to it.
bluestriker666 chapter 9 . 12/26/2014
cute chapter
honeybun37876 chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
wow hope you update soon :)
savannalee.cummings chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
Yay please dont stop
popcornhunter chapter 9 . 12/9/2014
don't feel discouraged. this is potentially one of the best bellarke stories i've read. keep it coming!
chocolamalo chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Your story is so great ! I love Bellamy and Clarke together And Monty is so cute too ;)
And this chapter where Bellamy and Monty are teasing each other is very funny :D
I like a lot your version of the mountain men and i think it's great that it isn't the same that in the serie ! There are more surprises
I can't wait to see what's going to happen next !
KarukMomma chapter 8 . 12/5/2014
whoo hoo, it's heating up! :)
Kalarella chapter 8 . 11/22/2014
I love this. Bellarke is fast becoming one of my favorite things about this show. Can't wait for you to continue this!
Eliza chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
I HATE authors like you who just abandon their stories!
killllmeeeeee chapter 8 . 10/11/2014
i have been waiting so long to see that next chapter i love this story and typical monty he is probably gonna tell jasper about bellamy kissing clarke
Rapunzels chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
I have literally been reading so many Bellarke fanfics and this is definitely one of the ones I want to continue. I hope you haven't stopped writing! Please, please update!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2014
Please hurry up with this is the only thing to say, the bellarke is AMAZING
Guest chapter 8 . 8/28/2014
Have you forgotten this. Because I would really like to read more ;)
JustSingingALoveSong chapter 8 . 8/13/2014
I need you to update this for me. Because you don't realize how much I need you to. This story, is beautiful, and by keeping chapters from me and the other fans of this story, is an abomination. Therefore, update please.