Reviews for Blood? Mmm, Mmm, Good!
Jimbo Jones chapter 2 . 6/21/2005
This is great, hope you update this.
Cougar Draven chapter 2 . 8/30/2003
ROTFLMMFAO!

The only fic I have ever seen to incorporate the word HURK.
Daimyo Shi chapter 2 . 2/13/2003
Well it is a interesting twist on a one shot I suppose it get kind of silly though. I guess that sort of the point though.
Bowsenbell chapter 2 . 1/16/2003
I imagine that would be quite a sight... A dino ripping apart a vampire's body sans-head... Wow. Can't say I've ever seen that. O.o
devalhawk chapter 2 . 1/15/2003
whats next? keitaro the dark angel
Kebinu chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
That was funny. Just out of curiousity... vampire with a gun? Was it Alucard from Hellsing? Or a likable facsimile?
Emirii Erizabesu chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
Talon the Vampier Slayer? that's one going down in my books now as for teh disoury thingy danceing no commmetn expect I found ti helloeuri funny. but why in jeepers name did youg et banned has Xing got it in for anyone who's meber of a Clan or somthing dos he think it's a cult or what? meh to late in teh night for my mind to work nice chapter hope there's more bai
Lysythe chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
who's Kanako?I'm only up to book 6...Keitaro a vamp?W007!We oughta get 2gether sometime;[
Tori Yuki Ichimura chapter 1 . 10/23/2002
BWAHAHAHA! _ Silly vampire... Babes are for necromancers! _ I love you too, Talon-kun.
Akal-Saris chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
*sweatdrops* Heh, Naru scary _

Keep writing!
MagicianXV chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Ah, vamp-fics is good entertainment, both for reading and spoofing. Another chuckler, although I do wish you'd write longer stuff. All the really fun ones are just too damn short, you know? I'm off to try and finish my own monstrosity now...only a little bit more to go!
Bowsenbell chapter 1 . 10/22/2002
Yesssss, the whole vampire thing is HIGHLY appealing... *is an Anne Rice Vampire junkie* And so are all the anime bishounen with fangs, like Ryoga Hibiki and Tasuki... *starts drooling*