Reviews for True Love's Kiss
golden goddess chapter 5 . 2/23
Oh god, you cant leave me hanging like this, begging for more. You can't leave me in this messy state. When I saw it just end, tears sprung to my eyes. Please, for the sake of my sanity, soothe me with your sweet sweet story. Man, do I have it bad. I dunno why, but i imagined Eugene to add to punzels ship, making it an armada. Eugene b!v story. Never found one, dunno why.
nohely.correa chapter 5 . 12/3/2015
Come back! I want to read more xD haha please post another chapter! Soon haha
Rainezeik chapter 5 . 11/8/2015
I like this story. I'll be waiting for the next update. This is sooooo cute. I dont like kristanna at all but this story got my attention, i hope there will be no kristanna nymore
Wolfgate227 chapter 5 . 10/16/2015
Awesome, love it so far. Hope to read more :).
Fall0utLlama chapter 5 . 12/24/2014
I loved this, it was sooooo awesome! This story is one of few I actually enjoyed!
PoppyPounder chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
What is this? The fifth time I've read this fic. Like actually dying, heart palpitations and all.
I already reviewed the last chapter and I can't review it more than once which I think is utter bullshit.

Anywho, still love you here, your weird and wonderful fanfic family.

Hope your real life stuff is going well!

Have a good winter (unless you're like in the southern hemisphere like I don't even know, which is probably good cuz it proves I'm not some weird-ass stalker) holiday time!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Are you ever going to finish this? Cause this is freaking amazing. I love this so much! Please please PLLEEAASSEEE
smilingpuddle chapter 5 . 12/9/2014
Wow. This story is! It is so good. And so cute. I just love it!
Guest chapter 5 . 12/6/2014
More please
vee-ron-eeh-kah chapter 5 . 11/15/2014
Quick question? Do you plan on finishing this fic? If not it's okay just thought I'd ask.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
i love this! continue please!
WalkingToaster chapter 5 . 7/18/2014
Just found the story and...whew! You can practically see the sparks flying! Really, I love it! Looking forward to the next chapter.
PoppyPounder chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Are you like a reincarnated poet? This is getting crazy up in here.
Yes my feet are better XD I went on a three week road trip across the US with my friends which is why I hadn't read the chapter and responded yet.
-so I fixed a typo at the top of this post and now I can't get back to the bottom to continue where I left off. Shit. Whatever Punzie/ Kristoff tripping is fun. If she's the captin of the ship I'm seriously her pet monkey who watches through the port holes. You have a fantabulous time and thanks for updating again :D
Glad I made you laugh. Punzie is still my fave, this chapter has been more poetic though. Im a fan.
SarcasticAsshole chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
Oh my... this is amazing and perfect and I want more! I really really hope you finish this because YOU are a genius for writing this (you had me laughing quite a lot)
JayXNitro chapter 5 . 5/26/2014