Reviews for Whispers from the Soul
Elvenrose22 chapter 20 . 7/22
Awesome fic
hateme101 chapter 20 . 6/13
when is the sequel going to come out? I love this story and cant wait to read the next one
scaggsdr chapter 20 . 4/3
Loved it...
OptimusPrimegirl213 chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Wow sexy is all I can say sexy
RisingOfObsidian chapter 17 . 9/6/2015
Am I the only one that's actually concerned that she's going to get pregnant or let me guess there's a loop hole that "she can't get pregnant", "she was on the pill", or "it just doesn't happen"? I just don't understand! :\
acetwolf94 chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
Please add a sequel! I LIKE IT!
Luna Uchiha666 chapter 20 . 8/29/2015
I certainly hope to read more soon and see what happens next in the sequel and see how it was that Rain got on the ship and I want to know how things are going with Rain and Riddick some years later. Keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon and see what happens next!
Bestbuds55 chapter 20 . 5/5/2015
I really enjoyed your story and think you did an excellent job with it!
NanneroftheWE chapter 19 . 4/27/2015
Great story! I loved the interactions between Riddick and Rain! And Rain having a beast as well? Awesome! Hope there's a sequal!

Thanks for sharing!
Kay Starlight chapter 20 . 3/28/2015
Oh please put up the sequel! Really great start, thank you.
h34rt1lly chapter 20 . 3/28/2015
Gah I can't believe this is your first story! It's so incredible! You are amazing at describing things and your lemon scene was just breathtaking. Seriously. I can't wait to read more of your work!
MsDawnSilver-Knife chapter 20 . 2/11/2015
Really enjoyed this story. From beginning to end it was great! :D Can't wait for the sequel because I am very curious to how Rain got onto the ship ;) And how she's like Riddick :D
samanthatm chapter 15 . 1/31/2015
Awesome.
cherrybnana chapter 20 . 1/28/2015
This is actually the first Riddick fic I've ever read and I am NOT disappointed, I can't wait for the sequel. Not knowing how rain got there or how the rest of their mating will go is already getting to me! Lol mad props on your writing , hope to read more soon
Guest chapter 20 . 12/16/2014
I really love this story! I like the idea that Riddick would choose a mate in the same way an animal would. It made me think of the Vulcans in Star Trek and their Pon Farr. Except I guess Riddick won't die if he doesn't mate during his time of being in heat.

I can't wait for the sequel! I'd love to see where Rain comes from and how she has an animal instinct like Riddick. I wonder if she's from a closely related alien species to the Furyan. Kind of like Romulans and Vulcans (from Star Trek). Now that they're bonded mates will he be even more animalistic in the next one? One can only hope. :3