Reviews for Darkness Falls
Niella Ellmer chapter 19 . 10/2
I love this story
Honestly, I feel disgusted. The only reason I read to the last chapter is because it's written so well. But the content regarding the animalistic, rapey relationship makes it difficult to believe there is love between the two. Vegeta's sort of genetic abilities are what influences Bulma's lust filled connection. They were barely able to understand each other so the convenience of telepathy made it possible. A lot of the time the setting seemed floaty throughout the chapters, which was irritating, the writer relying on the floaty plane of telepathic connection to keep the couple and story grounded. A retarded, deeply disturbing well written story.
Okay, I was sent here by the Vegebulocracy Discord. For the past three days I have NOT been able to put this down. I have cried, had my soul ripped out, gasped, and loved every moment of this. You have made DBZ real, gritty, and more dramatic than ever. This take on the story might be my favorite of all time, and I hope you decide to finish it. Your writing style is incredible, and so inspiring. Honestly, this feels like it could be a GOT style series (which I would be ALL over). Thank you for this. I hope you finish it one day.

~Owlfeathers (AngelofAlderaan)
Stellar chapter 41 . 6/30
This fic has inspired me to write, you have a gift! This story Has brought me such an immense range of emotions. I hope you will finish it, but I understand when life gets in the way. I just wanted you to know how brilliant it is and I love it dearly. Thank you
GrammarGrrrl chapter 41 . 10/9/2019
complete?
Sanddruid chapter 41 . 7/12/2019
Love this story, please continue. The detail you put into the characters is astounding. 3 3
Jazzydazzy007 chapter 41 . 6/8/2019
This story is beyond amazing! Absolute WOW. I sure hope Vegeta doesn't die.
DBZBV1991 chapter 41 . 6/6/2019
Damn if that wasn’t a ride. I hope you’ll let us see the end if that’s possible. Thanks for sharing this story with us!
Esso1979 chapter 28 . 5/12/2019
I PRAY TO GOD that YOU do not abandon this fic! I need it like it’s the last breath this earth allows me to inhale! Astounding Work My Love!
Guest chapter 41 . 5/3/2019
This story is a masterpiece. Looking forward to any updates
Elsass-Lothringen chapter 4 . 3/21/2019
I was going to go to bed after reading this chapter but boots and a tail showed up!
Elsass-Lothringen chapter 3 . 3/21/2019
I believe in you Bulma!
Elsass-Lothringen chapter 1 . 3/21/2019
Wow! This first chapter was really amazing!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/30/2018
The first time I read this story, I immediately reread it. I was so taken with the narrative that I just felt the need to fully immerse myself again. The writing and ideas you present are so thought out and addictive. I have read similiar ideas in other DBZ FF, but this story reinvisions theses concepts so that they are fresh instead of overplayed. I was re-reading this for the fourth time and realized that the story continued further than what I remembered. Well... the wait was well worth it. Thank you!
Guest chapter 41 . 12/11/2018