Reviews for Darkness Falls
nancy103 chapter 34 . 7/24/2015
Love Nappa in this chapter! Good update!
Niko8 chapter 34 . 7/23/2015
What do u mean almost to the end? Noooo! I love this story too much lol
Guest chapter 33 . 7/8/2015
I can't wait for the next chapter! Please up date soon
Namesake chapter 33 . 6/1/2015
I love this story and I truly can not wait till the next chapter. However, I do have one request... can you please explain Vegeta's loss of his senses i.e. his smell and taste ; with regards to Bulma
phoenixx2812 chapter 33 . 6/1/2015
After a long long absence from reading DBZ fanfiction I decided to search for some new V/B fics, and while I usually don't start unfinished stories, I saw yours already had quite a few chapters, so I began anyway. The lack of dialogue in the beginning was a bit weird, so I wasn't sure if it's my thing, but I read on and wow...the way you have Vegeta and Bulma interacting and how they fall in love is so unique and amazing; it's making their relationship really deep and meaningful.

And you did a great job with focusing a bit more on the animal part of the Saiyans and how it affects their behavior... except them just eating tons of food, lol.

Kudos! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Spellweaver10 chapter 33 . 5/29/2015
I love this fanfiction. This chapter was great. Vegeta has become very possesive and I wonder how Bulma's friends will react.
Keep it up.
Niko8 chapter 33 . 5/25/2015
i love how complex yet clear this story is! i can't wait for the next chapter!
nancy103 chapter 33 . 5/24/2015
Very different story and ideas. Look forward to reading more.
Guest chapter 33 . 5/23/2015
Yes your back! I can't tell you how much I look forward to these updates. Every chapter is like some extraordinary gift that just makes my day, my week or my month. This story is just a fabulous art work.
elianni chapter 33 . 5/22/2015
So let me get this right android 17 and 18 good not evil another question is this a romantic fic with bulma and vegeta just wondering becaust it sounds to me that it's because of his heat well that's all i was wondering thank u good chapter till next update
Guest chapter 32 . 4/26/2015
I really hope that the sound of that slap does not break the last string holding Vegeta's mind together.
Jenn chapter 32 . 4/19/2015
I absolutely love your writing! Love love love! The emotions feelings and tingles you evoke when describing the characters innermost thoughts as well as writing such a perfect, well what I think is perfect, depiction of Vegeta, and a Saiyan. I love love love it and cannot wait for the next chapter!
Niko8 chapter 32 . 4/13/2015
all i can say is...wow...i feel like im reading an awesome sci-fi/romance novel lol...i think this is the first time that i've read a Bulma/Vegeta fic (I have read plenty over the past couple of years) where there is much more focus on the "alien" and "animal" aspects of Saiyans. I also love how you've been developing the plot so far. Not too fast, not too slow. It's so wonderfully complicated lol and if you stop updating...i will be SO HURT lol can't wait till the next chapter!
Guest chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
Oh I love this story. Please Please Please update soon
elianni chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
Wow very interesting bulma learning a new language! And i really did not expec android 17 and 18 tok b in this fic hummm k now what will happen next hope to find out soon and tank u once again ur great
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »