Reviews for Darkness Falls
Daughter Of Vegeta chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
Oh, this is going to be great! I'm VERY excited for the next chapter. :)
Spellweaver10 chapter 32 . 4/5/2015
Still they are in deep shit. I liked that you put the androids in the story. I wonder how and when Vegeta will find a solution for his little problem.
Spellweaver10 chapter 31 . 4/4/2015
Bulma took a big risk here. She was lucky it paid off. Can't wait to see what will happen next.
Spellweaver10 chapter 25 . 3/30/2015
Maybe you explain it before and I didn't catch it, but where is Nappa?
Spellweaver10 chapter 24 . 3/30/2015
omg that's so sad. Why can't those two be happy? And seriously Vegeta needs to learn how to control his ki. This story is really fascinating and unique.
elianni chapter 31 . 3/25/2015
Wow what a way to servive but did that mean he excepts her or just lusted after her well i guess i will have to wait till ur next update till then thank u for this update
SinfullyDeprived chapter 30 . 3/17/2015
Very interesting story :)
Guest chapter 30 . 3/17/2015
The only way I can properly describe this story is sexy exciting enticing and fresh. I stumbled on it by accident. I must have favored you as an author and received the update of this story so I've been binge reading for the last 2 days unable to pay attention to anything else...Please update soon!
Mars chapter 30 . 3/14/2015
I enjoyed you author note, I got from it details I hadn't while reading when it was originally happening. Thanks for taking the time to write it.

It's strange that I love Bulma in part because she's a genius, but also because she's relatable.

I read your story continuously without sleep, while not working at work, even. I really am a huge fan. I'm very interested in where this story is going and thank you for your long chapters.
Daughter Of Vegeta chapter 30 . 3/13/2015
Wow. Intense thoughts at the very end of the chapter, but I totally see your point! I am excited for your next update, as always.
Mars chapter 27 . 3/12/2015
I loved this story from the start, but you have a tendency to overblow Bulmas genius. Her awesomeness with her mind control and organic microbots lay in the realm of Mary Sue. I am losing sympathy to her suffering because she seems to try and find the most pain inducing solution to everything. I'm not too inclined to lament with her when I feel she's to blame from her stupid decisions.
Anyway, great imagination, but please give vegeta some control. You've elevated Bulma to near God status with what she can do. It's like vegeta has no part in these last few chapters.
Myett chapter 22 . 3/8/2015
Wsprs, You freakin rock! :D
Your story has been ruining my daily routine for a past few days. I love the way you interpret and recreate Sayian race. And as I appreciate how you have presented everything by now, I'm waiting for how the story will develop ;)
Guest chapter 29 . 3/1/2015
Please update soon
little1vixen chapter 29 . 2/22/2015
I'm getting more and more confused by this as the story continues.
elianni chapter 29 . 2/22/2015
Wow i never thought she was turning sayian with that DNA they put in her never thought that well getting exciting i wonder if she will save vegeta well till next update thank u
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »