Reviews for Darkness Falls
Nova.8 chapter 25 . 2/22/2015
I'm really pleased that Vegeta is feeling a profound loss over Bulma's actions of locking away his memories, because him not feeling anything would reduce everything that they've been through (whjich is loads) to simply just ... "forgettable" . Also, it could suggest that there won't be too much long drawn out angst. More importantly, we get to still have B/V interaction.
shadowanime1 chapter 29 . 2/22/2015
awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 28 . 2/17/2015
I sometimes find myself wondering as Bluma and Vegeta minds are still linked, even if there are memories altered, what would occur if Vegeta were to experience a full moon, would Bluma also be affected in some way. Can she even feel the echo of his thoughts, can he feel her's
elianni chapter 28 . 2/16/2015
Wow u left me hanging i was really getting into it so i guess till next update will b looking forward in reading more soon thank u
Nova.8 chapter 24 . 2/16/2015
Wow! A very powerful chapter. As always your descriptions bring life to the story and only add to the drama and intrigue, loved it. A very interesting twist in Bulma's actions but highly plausible given the circumstances. Oh it's going to get even better now.
Guest chapter 27 . 2/16/2015
Really? What happened to not doing this betraying Vegeta thing again? How many times are you gonna go through the same process?
spini chapter 27 . 2/12/2015
After 27 chapters I finally decided to leave a review, so here it goes!

First of all I want to thank you for sharing your wonderful story with us, it truly is a pleasure to read every sentence you write, so THANK YOU very much!

The characters of Bulma and Vegeta are so profoundly described, it makes it easy to feel the way they do. I think I wouldnt be as brave and strong like Bulma, she lost her friends, her family and now she even lets Vegeta go! You just keep surprising me, and I love it.

Secondly, I have a confession to make: Every time I see an update I jump up and down, giggling like a little girl, because Im fascinated about your speed of writing! How do you manage to write so much and at the same time so good?!

Last but not least I wish for this story to never end... :)

Please keep up the brillant work, you got me hooked!
Guest chapter 27 . 2/11/2015
why Bluma why
Guest chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
A heart breaking chapter
Guest chapter 26 . 2/4/2015
I feel sad. I hope he can forgive her
Guest chapter 26 . 2/3/2015
Thank you for updating so quickly...excited for chapter 27
elianni chapter 26 . 2/3/2015
Wow what a chapter very good but like i said so far they r all great to me i wonder if something would happen to her if he would react but only time will tell well till next update thank u so much i really look forward to reading more
Nova.8 chapter 23 . 2/2/2015
Yamcha is the type of being who would react solely on emotions and therefore is rash and irrational, so I think it's more him being hurt that left Bulma behind, rather than him being a bad and terrible person. So very well written, using Yamcha but not abusing him like the normal Yamcha bashings.

I really enjoyed the humour in this chapter, with the way Vegeta addresses "the Chi Chi" and the inner dialogues with Bulma as he tries to explain where Bulma is to Chi Chi. The way Vegeta made sense of his feelings for Bulma was also very well done and it came together perfectly!
Retiredwriter1809 chapter 16 . 2/1/2015
Still loving this story. Within this chapter, I realized that Vegeta and Bulma really haven't spoken to each other, yet they have managed to communicate everything. You have made these two incredibly close without having any spoken dialog. It's impressive! Now I wonder what's going to happen to them with these "enhancements." Great stuff so far!
elianni chapter 25 . 1/31/2015
I bulma being strong but if feel bad that she had to do that to vegeta to save him but could it not been done someother way but i guess it had to well till next chapter this story is great
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »