Reviews for Darkness Falls
Guest chapter 25 . 1/31/2015
I can't wait till Vegeta finds out what happened. I so want him to say something like " How dear you seal yourself away from me" knowing full well why she did what she did, and loving her all the more for it
SCeles chapter 25 . 1/31/2015
This is my favorite story that is active now though you are all so damn good it's hard to choose.

But let me say you are one helluva writer and I love everything you post.

Please write more even if I am not reviewing. I read in bed before I go to sleep and sometimes i conk out mid chapter. But all your chapters are amazing and I hope you write more.
Daughter Of Vegeta chapter 24 . 1/27/2015
Ouch! The story is getting intense - I cannot wait to see where you take it! Loved the way you portrayed both Bulma and Vegeta in this; I could place myself in their shoes. And, I have a feeling this is only the beginning...
applenhoney chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
So glad to see updates again. This has been one of my favorite stories for a while and I hoped it would be continued. I can't wait to see what happens next. Yay!
Daughter Of Vegeta chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
I LOVED this chapter! I really enjoyed reading how you expressed Vegeta's feelings, and how you showed his strong loyalty (or sense of protectiveness...?) over Bulma.

It was a well-thought out chapter; definitely excited for the next!
cp chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
Wow this story is fantastic!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
yes your back!
shadowanime1 chapter 23 . 1/20/2015
loved this chapter, keep it up.
Retiredwriter1809 chapter 5 . 1/3/2015
I am intrigued! I absolutely love the details in this story. The way you described Vegeta's (I'm assuming it's Vegeta) voice was so fluid and profound, a mix of alien quality and telepathy. I love it. I also like that it's written from Bulma's viewpoint-something we don't see too often in a lot of fanfics. Well, off to read more!
LadyBardock chapter 22 . 10/8/2014
A bit too deep for my taste - I often got lost and had to re-read fragments to catch what was going on. Generally the idea was very inspiring :)
Guest chapter 22 . 9/28/2014
wsprs you freakin rock! Your story is not only imaginative, but all thrilling in its uniqueness. It displays a level of maturity that no other dbz works of fanfiction have. I simply love that though these two characters are so alien to one another... they depend and rely on each other in a way that will inevitably draw these two together.
I eagerly await your next chapter with bated breath
Steph7085 chapter 22 . 9/23/2014
Very interesting story so far. I love the development of the characters and the relationship building between B/V. Your words create a very vivid picture and I found myself lost in the imagery created. I eagerly look forward to the next installment.
Michelle chapter 22 . 9/7/2014
I really enjoyed reading this chapter. The way you wrote everything was perfect! I reayy appreciate your writing and uniqueness! Can't wait to read more!
Nova.8 chapter 22 . 8/25/2014
Their mind bond is beautiful! In my opinion at least. Therefore it was so brilliant of you to make them not understand each others languages at first. When Bulma and Vegeta were using mentality to figure out what they meant and she to understand he was a prince, was wonderful to read.

I love the traces of humour here and there. Vegeta and Bulma's banter is always a joyous thing to read! You've included that very well, snarky, sarcastic and well written!

One of the things Vegeta thought: "...Of his desire to break her, own her, devour her, destroy her…" for me highlighted a very intrinsic part of Vegeta when it comes to Bulma. His instinct would be to harm her, but she contradicts that would her allure of making him want to protect her! I loved it!

Bulma using music sometimes (both to help and annoy Vegeta) was marvellous to read! Especially when she said "So suffer it Saiyan" :-D

You have characteristed them extremely well, you have brought them together wonderfully, I love your descriptions and the tone of your story, I will say this however, I feel like there are some things that are missing! And while I love the story overall, and adore the basic plot and Bulma and Vegeta's relationship, I want more! I think this story would be soooo much more gorgeous with a little more focus on the added content. For eg: I was a little confused as to how Bulma got attacked and when they were abducted were they taken to another planet? What modifications were made to her? Then Vegeta took her to a medic who used Vegeta's blood to rescue Bulma but besides strenghtening their mental bond, there's nothing about any changes in her. There was too liitle information on how B and V are being rebellious and how exactly he has a ship and travelling to wipe out Frieza's planets. Maybe it's just me, but I feel like there are a few holes that I'd love to see filled!

I do, very much appreciate your writing though! :-)
Daughter Of Vegeta chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
This was great!

I really enjoy how this story is so different from others.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »