Reviews for Darkness Falls
Nova.8 chapter 15 . 8/24/2014
It's a bond that's building, and it's very interesting to see how Bulma instinctively took lead from Vegeta when they were visited and felt reacted to a threat trying to defend him without concern for her own life.

You're descriptions are excellent and I adore the tone of the story. I LOVED the water sharing! That was utterly beautiful. There was something sensual in that survival act, something intimately primal but I loved how you made it a BV thing with the way he bit into her lip or grabbed onto her arms! Wonderful!
Nova.8 chapter 10 . 8/23/2014
Interesting to see all the dynamics of the mind play going on and I just wonder if with the link Vegeta has created with Bulma now will she also ever be able to see things from his mind. Or will she need some training in the art? Although I do think that Bulma - for all of her intelligence - has one of the strongest minds ever and possibly with Raditz' little entre she is even better equiped for something like that. And it feels very personal and special, a mental link much like a physical and emotional link, or a start to one at least.

Bulma is certain that Vegeta is the one she needs to help to save them all and I really look forward to reading the next lot of chapters!

It was good to read Vegeta's perspective and know a bit more of which characters will come into play. You wrote him well! Also Goku's character being highlighted and the way Bulma understood her best friend who unconditionally trusted her was good!

Yamcha ... Gosh, why is he such an arse at times! I like how you pinned down Bulma's feelings for Yamcha and why he behaves the way he does sometimes. I actually don't think Yamcha is selfish for it, just human, but I do think he has the prospensity to act like an idiot because of it!

I really, truly enjoyed the B/V interaction in chapter 10. It was wonderful to read Bulma blocking Vegeta from her mind, she outsmarted him and I feel like "yes, her mind is strong" the way he touched his lips and Bulma's thoughts on Vegeta never having kissed before was really well done. Of course Bulma would think that how could Vegeta not know a tongue is or kissing and I can just imagine Vegeta thinking that a tongue could really be only used for speaking!

The story has a very angsty, dramatic and intriguing feel to it, so excellent job with that! I'm on to more ...
Nova.8 chapter 5 . 8/23/2014
A very interesting start indeed. Loads of suspense and that's one thing I always love about a story. You write extremely well, I love your descriptions and the way your words flow together seamlessly. There weren't many errors either!

I like the idea of Raditz mentally touching Bulma's mind to warn her and how she had to figure out his message, also the reality of being so haunted by what happened and her family and friends not believing her.

Then they came and even though she didn't say "I told you so" the way she lashed out at Yamcha when he came for her and she realised she knew it was him, spoke volumes! Just as how when Bulma couldn't hear I felt like I couldn't either, that's how good your writing was.

Only one thing, and I'm not sure if I need to read more, but it does feel like a bit too many gaps right now. There was enough to explain Raditz's arrival but not enough for why Bulma was so traumatized. And now there are explosions and aliens and running and I'm assuming they've come to Earth but I just feel like I want a little bit more, of course it still is a very good read thus far!

I hope Boots is Vegeta and he's the one that was waiting for Bulma to move ...
Michelle chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
This chapter was wonderful. I love the way you've depicted the interaction between our favorite couple. I loved this chapter and can't wait to read what happens next!
Guest chapter 22 . 8/21/2014
LOVED IT !
elianni chapter 22 . 8/20/2014
That's ok i liked this chapter it should vegeta in a vulnerable state he reminded me of a poor little boy who was shy i loved it keep them coming don't stop will wait till next update thank u keep safe
Jess chapter 21 . 8/20/2014
Wow. Awesome update - well worth the wait...
Guest chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
This story just gets better and better
elianni chapter 21 . 8/18/2014
I'm glad ur back and safe and this story is fanatic i love every bit of it so keep it comimg till next updatei will b waiting
Guest chapter 20 . 7/16/2014
Can't wait for your next up date!
Michelle chapter 20 . 7/6/2014
Perfect! This chapter was perfect! I cannot wait to read more! Update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Beautifully written, I do hope you continue this wonderful story.
RedSwinglineStap chapter 20 . 6/17/2014
I couldn't login... Anyways this chapter , was an unexpected surprise. It was beautifully written. I enjoyed the conversations Bulma and Vegeta share... Great job! Please update soon!
elianni chapter 20 . 6/16/2014
Good your back my son was there got back 2010 and now that your back i hope u contune i love this fic it very very goid thsnk u
Red Swingline Stapler chapter 19 . 6/6/2014
That ending was creepy! But it definitely works with the story! I love how original this story. Please stick with your thoughts, as I find it captivating. I say write what initially planned out, most reviewers want the stereotypical plot. This story is refreshing! I do hope you update soon! I just caught up, and now I wish I rationed it out the same way I did with other stories!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »