Reviews for Darkness Falls
Guest chapter 41 . 11/7/2018
Bluma needs to stop running away. Vegeta, please run after her
Elisa chapter 41 . 9/9/2018
At first, I was very confused. Who, where, what? Some things felt out of place, like I had skipper a paragraph, and didn't catch the transition between this and that. It was disorienting, but I enjoy your writing style. It's quite rare, if not entirely unique.

Now, the story in itself.

I love the details of the Saiyans. From their hyper sensitive senses, to the double set of venom teeth and eyelids and language. Not to talk about the telepathy. They feel more animalistic and alien, and I love it. Every single part of it. It is very creative, at the same time as I feel like this should be canon; and you explain so much!

You deviated from the og story, and it takes great talent and drive to make it as good as you have. Well done.

Update soon. See you then
Guest chapter 41 . 8/18/2018
I LOVE this story
fangurlsrule chapter 41 . 7/25/2018
Hey, love your story. Im actually a long time reader and i was wondering if this story was still updated.
cyevi chapter 41 . 3/10/2018
I was not expecting the sudden approach of Bulma while Vegeta was with Nappa. I really thought this was going to be a long, slow burn before the two of them would be this close, but the scene of her seeing his life's story in the moonlight was so deliciously crafted! I seriously wish I had the artistic skills to draw that. So many great revelations in this chapter, and I just can't wait to see what happens next as these two rebuild their relationship! Thank you for writing!
RockyKelboa chapter 41 . 2/28/2018
this whole story gave me the feels, that telepathic intimacy, so good 33. i can't wait to read more
Niko8 chapter 41 . 2/27/2018
wow...i felt that last chapter in my chest lol
springandbysummerfall chapter 41 . 2/15/2018
So glad to see you return! Was just thinking about you!

So I re-read to reimmerse myself. From a few chapters back: “The darkness was seductive as it folded around her; it crooned in deep, heated tones that reverberated against her, quietly shattering her resistance.” 1. Wickedly good writing, and 2. The undertones of every scene I will write between them, ever, buttoned up poignantly.

I love when I leave a story feeling like I’ve extracted all of this raw matter and emotion to feed my own writing. I read this and think I’ve got to get on your level of control. Sh*t. Doze verbs, mang.

Hope life is treating you well.
Flaming Beauty chapter 41 . 2/14/2018
Thank you for updating! I loved the Spin on the naming it was really touching. Thanks again for the update! Look forward to the next one
PlaceboNut chapter 41 . 2/12/2018
I'm so glad you've come back to this story! I love the tattoos, I'm picturing them like Polynesian warrior tattoos. Bulma's chin tattoo is like a Maori moko kauae. Can't wait to read more!
BellaBDS chapter 37 . 2/8/2018
Vegeta using sex to unleash his frustration and resentment towards Bulma seems so harsh and malicious that this and this only in the entire story doesn't sit well with me. I hope Bulma will call him out on that, not to create further drama but because he seems to have forgiven her while he mishandled her too. I love Vegeta but this deed was so wrong
BellaDBS chapter 41 . 2/8/2018
I love your writing! I like this story too. I have some bit of apprehensions but apart from that... I love the details about their psyches and such. It's all described and introduced to us so smoothly. It's very VB centered which I definitely won't complain about! A treasure!

I only hope after reading the latest chapter that Bulma won't let Vegeta off the hook so easily. I understand how enamored she is, or how she has Saiyajin DNA now in her system but the way she's been mishandled however consenting she was shocks me. I hope you'll manage to depict Vegeta feeling a wee bit of regret at least. It doesn't feel right otherwise.
Guest chapter 40 . 2/7/2018
It's sooo gooooood!
coraz chapter 41 . 2/7/2018
I love the depth you give to the Saiyan civilization! This is always very interesting:)
I can not wait for the next chapter, the romance and the story do captivate me !
elianni chapter 41 . 2/7/2018
Glad u put this chapter up its been awhile so now we know she's pregnant and the name will b trunks but will vegeta servive
277 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »