Reviews for Darkness Falls
Bella Kuran 1 chapter 41 . 2/7/2018
Wow! I love it! I love the way you intertwin all the saiyan customs to create something so beautiful and perfect. He forgive her! Finally!
Guest chapter 41 . 2/6/2018
YOU'RE BACK! THIS IS THE BEST ENDING TO MY LONG DAY! What a great chapter. The thought you put into Saiyan culture, values, traditions, etc. is incredible. Way to elevate them beyond just a "bite to mark my mate" thing. Love it. Thank you for writing this and coming back so strong!
nancy103 chapter 41 . 2/6/2018
This was a beautiful chapter. Very well thought out.
Camp91 chapter 41 . 2/6/2018
I was so happy to see this updated! Thanks for all that you write on here!
notarealfan1 chapter 41 . 2/6/2018
I always had the idea that all the heirs that were to rule were named after the planet but is brilliant that means a tittle and the history behind. The tattoos part was that good detailed that I suddenly feel surrounded by the atmosphere of it. And whit Vegetas self understanding I was a little clearer why Bulma made those chooses. Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 38 . 2/2/2018
I love this story
PlaceboNut chapter 40 . 10/24/2017
What a great read! Your prose and characterizations are excellent, and a winding, twisted plot that kept me captivated from the first chapter. It's been a while since your last update, and I can't quite tell if this is the intended finish point, with Vegeta actually finally accepting (even if not fully forgiving) the choices Bulma had to make, or if we're actually going to get to read about the Z warriors taking on Frieza and also hopefully whether VegBul do really find peace and healing in each other. Yamcha's input with Nappa was a nice touch to help us as readers understand the saiyan perspective. I have a special soft spot for fics that get creative and play with saiyan lorethe scenting organ, ki warrior tattoos, saiyan language and telepathy add depth to them as a race. Also great plot points! Not gonna lie, Vegeta's Phase chapters were pretty messed up, but important in establishing Bulma's true investment. I mean, her strength has always been her mind, so all the sacrifices she made, while dramatic and personal, were still in an area she has the most agency. But when she volunteered her body to be abused like that, to suffer physically, and the added embarrassment of her friends witnessing all of it... she's in this forever now. Do saiyan women have a Phase period, too? If you're writing more, I hope so much we get to meet another pod baby... *cough*lady saiyan*cough*.
RedWingedAngel002 chapter 1 . 10/18/2017
Wow, this is very well written! Nicely done; looking forward to reading onward!
jbae654 chapter 1 . 10/4/2017
Going on almost a year since the last update - I hope you haven't given up on this story!
The idea and concept is great & your writing is beautiful!
If you have time please continue this masterpiece:)
Guest chapter 40 . 7/30/2017
A moment of peace and serenity... I can't help but think this is the calm before the storm. Will these lovers ever truly understand each other. Will Vegeta's pride always be such an obstacle.
Guest chapter 22 . 7/20/2017
Wsprs, you freaken Rock.
KiatosTenku chapter 1 . 7/6/2017
I am so in love with this story! Such a beautiful AU. I hope you can update soon!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/5/2017
Such a vivid and passionate story... just pulls you right in
brittypearl chapter 40 . 5/25/2017
Wow! I found this story a few days ago and just blasted right through it. It is so captivating. You're writing is incredible. I loved Bulma and Vegeta mind sharing stuff the most of course. My heart broke when she wiped their minds. Loving the new developments of being back with the z warriors and I especially like the way you portray Nappa, so often he's portrayed as just a rash brute so it's nice to have him stand out. Anyways I'm rambling but seriously I love this and think it's amazing and i thouroughly enjoy your writing style.
Guest chapter 40 . 5/20/2017
This is such a good and unique story! Well written too!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »