Reviews for Darkness Falls
coraz chapter 40 . 3/23/2017
I am so glad you haven't abandoned this wonderful story!
I can not wait for the next chapter!
Miabali chapter 40 . 3/3/2017
What a great story! I love it! Hope you finish it! Its so goood!
Cxpsuleprincess chapter 40 . 2/27/2017
Will there be more? I love this story.
jesseVfan chapter 27 . 2/5/2017
Wow the feels in this chapter! I couldn't stop crying! Beautiful and sad chapter!
jesseVfan chapter 22 . 1/31/2017
I am loving this story!
unorthodox28 chapter 40 . 1/15/2017
First of all let me bow down to your awesomeness .the way you made your Vegeta is really incredible, I love that you didn't change his assholy ways ,I like how you made Bulma better without losing her human ways. I really really love this fic thank you for taking time to write it, I hope you continue it, this story it's to damn good to let it die...
Sincerely your new fan
Guest chapter 40 . 1/14/2017
I love LOVE this story! BTW happy new year :D
MissCyraf chapter 32 . 1/2/2017
Hi, I am really enjoying this story, it is very well written. I noticed, and really liked, your descriptions of the Saiyan language; how noises are part of the language. I think that really relates to the show and manga. Vegeta tends to respond with "Humph!" or "Tch!" so much in both, haha. I always interpreted it as him being the lovable stubborn jerk that he is, but this interpretation really works well with the cannon. Nice touch :)
ShipTheseZWarriors chapter 40 . 11/28/2016
I really love this story. It's beautifully written and the discriptions really put you in the story. I cannot wait to see where the rest of this story goes.
Kikistan chapter 22 . 11/26/2016
Holy crap I'm only halfway thru but this is becoming one of my favourite fics!
nancy103 chapter 40 . 11/22/2016
Very good insight into Vegeta's thoughts. And loved the scene with the young boy and him self.
Pamgie chapter 28 . 11/17/2016
I love this story, but I really really hope that Bulma and Vegeta will eventually remember one another. I'm a sucker for a happy ending!
MarcellaDuchamp chapter 40 . 11/16/2016
Loved reading Vegeta's POV, he just can't keep away! His actions this chap really shows how far he's come. I wonder what Bulma is doing though? And will Vegeta finally confront her?
elianni chapter 40 . 11/16/2016
Now he understood what she was doing but now how will he be with her will his pride stop him from forgiving her or will he forgive. Thank u for the update
Addict chapter 39 . 11/12/2016
Please update. I need this.
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »