Reviews for Darkness Falls
sogoldensolo chapter 37 . 10/19/2015
Oh this chapter! I knew this was coming but it's so painful all the same. I think no more secrets going forward, complete openness etc is what (among other things) it will take to "patch" things...but that's made very difficult by that wall Vegeta has erected. Please tell me you're going to update soon?
lovesorrow chapter 36 . 9/25/2015
So good! Read it all in a day, can't wait for the next chapter!
Boonie91 chapter 37 . 9/17/2015
Awe poor Bulma. But at the same time she kinda had it coming. Now I'm excited for the next chapter, as always.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/17/2015
Yasss! Love it. Been waiting for the shit to hit the fan. Wonder if it's the tip of the iceberg? But yes, so descriptive.
Guest chapter 37 . 9/17/2015
I would love to get a POV from Vegeta in the next chapter please
fangurlsrule chapter 37 . 9/17/2015
So when you say Vegeta remembered everything does that mean he remembered Bulma wiping his memory?
little1vixen chapter 37 . 9/17/2015
As sad as I feel for her. She betrayed him twice this is what she gets for playing memory rearranger. I would never trust her again after knowing she had taken advantage of my trust and love twice, especially since she decided to mess with his memories against his will these are the consequences. I hope he eventually understands why she did it but I can't say I would forgive anyone who did what she did so I can't expect him to. On the other hand Bulma strongest woman ever!
Niko8 chapter 37 . 9/16/2015
Yessss new chapter! Love how descriptive that last scene was
nancy103 chapter 36 . 9/5/2015
Now that was a difficult consummation! Wow! Good that Goku was so committed and loyal to Bulma, otherwise, this would have been a true disaster.
sogoldensolo chapter 36 . 9/2/2015
Oh my God...This fanfic has blown my mind. Like so many others, I'm wondering how this epic doesn't have more reviews! I love the world-building you've done, as well as the way you've truly made Saiyans *alien.* You took the telepathy trope and made it a living, breathing thing that exists outside of it's usefulness as a plot device, if that even makes sense. Your most recent chapter was just brutal, though...Amazing and brutal. I am hoping (truly! because I'm a happy-endings kind of girl) that maybe we'll get a scene illustrating that it won't always be blood and guts between Vegeta and Bulma, because well...damn. How does the species survive if the females face possibly being torn apart during procreation? I'd love to see that concern put to rest in some way. Also, maybe I missed this part (being so focused on Vegeta and Bulma, ha) but did Goku experience some level of what Vegeta did during his puberty? I'm getting the impression he did not. Last thing...a lot of the story has been spent emphasizing Vegeta's unusually high ki/power levels (power to wipe out half the galaxy without trying, wow) but he hasn't achieved The Legendary. It's like, how much more powerful can he get and *not* achieve The Legendary? I hope that also is addressed before the story concludes. Oh, and I saw what you did there with the Jefferies tubes. ;) Anyway, thank you for writing this!
Daughter Of Vegeta chapter 36 . 8/28/2015
Honestly though, you do not have nearly enough reviews for how stunningly beautiful you write. You can somehow combine both beauty and brutality within your words, with each chapter, and I cannot help but to love it! I am excited, and awaiting patiently for your next chapter! xx
springandbysummerfall chapter 36 . 8/28/2015
I have one HUGE complaint:

That I got to the most recently published chapter and have to wait for the next update.

springandbysummerfall chapter 3 . 8/28/2015
Ugh, this is so good! I keep trying to hold off on my review until I have something more cohesive to say than just an ecstatic "ahhhhhhhh!," but thought I should just get it out of my system before moving on.
fangurlsrule chapter 36 . 8/27/2015
Not really how I expected vegeta and bulma to get it on but hey, it worked. Lol in all seriousness great chapter, keep up the good work
Niko8 chapter 36 . 8/27/2015