Reviews for Darkness Falls
Guest chapter 36 . 8/27/2015
Awesome. One hurdle down. Now about those memories...
Spellweaver10 chapter 36 . 8/27/2015
What a chapter! I wasn't expecting that, that's for sure. Sexy at times creepy and akward at others, it was a roller coaster of emotions but all in all I like it.
Waiting for the next one.
Spellweaver10 chapter 35 . 8/27/2015
Dark and sexy My kind of fanfiction.
I like the way you portray Nappa and I laughted when Bulma compared him with a mamma bear (and Vegeta the cub lol). All in all I had a great time reading this chapter.
elianni chapter 36 . 8/27/2015
U were great on this chapter i was wondering how they were going to help bulma and vegeta get through this now i know i empressed well what now and will bulma ever b able to have a child after what her body went through well till next update
c00lkatt chapter 36 . 8/27/2015
Bulma is ridiculously amazing and so is Goku and senzu beans are awesome. And thank kami for Napa can't wait for the next chapter amazing job. You did use the wrong pores in the beginning though.
SinfullyDeprived chapter 35 . 8/16/2015
Love this story so much, the details, the writing, the twists and angst!
nancy103 chapter 35 . 8/12/2015
I still think Nappa is the unsung hero of this story. He cares so much for Vegeta. And 17 is just an overall "crazy uncle" that you never know what is going to come out of his mouth.
Great chapter!
fangurlsrule chapter 35 . 8/9/2015
This fic is amazing! The story is unique and the characters are so deep, I haven't read a story this good in a while. I cant wsit to see how all of bulma and vegeta's memories are returned. With that said I am looking forward to the next chapter.
Niko8 chapter 35 . 8/8/2015
Again I don't understand why this fic doesn't have more reviews. I can tell we're getting down to it; can't wait for next chapter!
tinkknit chapter 35 . 8/6/2015
whoa... what a great chapter!
Boonie91 chapter 35 . 8/4/2015
Crotch-row seat? You are too much. I can't even. :)
Guest chapter 35 . 8/4/2015
interesting... guide his ki how?
elianni chapter 35 . 8/3/2015
Wow great chapter question the mark on bulma face means that she belongs to vegeta's father or what i'm confused sorry can u please explain well till next update and hope soon i'm injoying this fic
SimplySinful21 chapter 34 . 7/27/2015
Wel this story kicks so much ass im just in shock and awe of how amazing the writing and character development is! Can't wait for more! And Thankyou for your service to our country and to Dragon ball Z!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/26/2015
You are amazing I don't dislike Bulma now you're awesome!
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »