Reviews for Panacea
Velonica14 chapter 14 . 3/21
I told you I'd finish it in one go ;) I really enjoyed this fic it was engaging ! Im glad Law's crew approves, and I really like the interactions between Sachi, Penguin and Sanji xD Man i cant wait to see them meet in the manga ;_;
Velonica14 chapter 10 . 3/21
I like that Robin really understands Law and helps Sanji. Although that is what I would expect of her consider their similar past circumstances :3
Velonica14 chapter 3 . 3/21
I loved Ussop's worse case scenario :3 You can always trust him on that haha. Ive read quite a bit of your other works, I really like it ! Im enjoying this one today and will probably finish it in a go today xD Happy Writing !
Chrisii chapter 14 . 7/9/2014
OMG This story was amazing! Great Work! I enjoyed reading it very much! :D
lolotte chapter 14 . 7/6/2014
this was very good, I love the characters sanji and law :) (ps : i'm french)
Kiza Kurosaki chapter 14 . 5/31/2014
Fantastic, loved it. I hope you post more stories with this paring. 3
Snowflake97 chapter 14 . 5/27/2014
Hello author san...Just finished it in a go! You know I've been in love with this pairing for a while. But as it is such a rare pairing, it's really hard to find good fictions like this about them. And you have no idea how happy you made me with such a beautiful story. Loved loved really loved every bit of the fiction :) And if you write more stories of Law/Sanji...I am gonna blast with happiness! Continue to write awesome stories like this. See you in your next Law/sanji fic. Good luck :)
Traffy chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
So it's over *cries* I really enjoyed reading this... I don't have words to describe the awesomeness of this story, thank you for writing and share it with us, you made me very happy with every update, I'll be waiting that story you are writing and I'm sure that it'll be amazing too, whatever you write it's fantastic
Good luck and publish it soon :)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
It's oovveerr...But I enjoyed this thing until the very end. Can't wait for that other fic to be published.
Michikuni Mayu chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
Im so glad that this OS became this fiction its just perfect you know when a scene is appropriate or not you know how to order things and how to write this story with the character staying In character lol
On the last chapter I loved the scene with nami chopper and sanji they just fit so well they look like a little family. I also lived when nami says captain to sanji because in sure he can be a captain if he want X3. This last chapter was beautiful like the others,im happy with this happy end so I just wish you to continue like that and continue to write beautiful stories like this one(with sanjixlaw or zosan or sanjix nami...always with sanji in fact XD)
thanks you again
nattsubihanabi chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
Thanks for write this fic,i already in love with Law/San from your story then i will waiting for your new LawSan's fic.
RaiineDays chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
This series was so good! I couldn't wait for each chapter to come out. I'd love to read anything else you have for this pairing.
forever blazin chapter 14 . 5/25/2014
I feel sad that this ended but it ended well :) You made me really like this pairing because this fic is just soooo good! The way they just open up to each other to accept their feelings is really sweet especially when Law's accomplished his goal in Dressrosa. There needs to be more Law/Sanji fics and can't wait to see what you have in store for this pairing, If i had an account i'd def fav u because your writing is very enjoyable.

Till next time
Traffy chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
is the final :( I really liked how you developed this chapter with only the few info Oda gave us with Dressrosa saga, anyway I'll be waiting that epilogue you talked about and I hope it'll be happier, Sanji and Law really deserve a happy ending.
Hope you update soon! :)
10th Squad 3rd Seat chapter 13 . 5/23/2014
It feels like Law used Mes on me. This was beautiful and heartwarming. Though I would raise hell if this truly was the ending.
I'll wait patiently for the epilogue.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »