Reviews for How Much is that Mutant in the Window?
Pand chapter 5 . 2/22/2006
that was fab! please continue as i would like to know what happens with them next!
Aimed mischief chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
Oh my god! It's amacing! I love it! It's so romantic, eksiting and funny at the same time! It's greate! I loved all of the chapters, but this one was defently the best so far!
jules chapter 5 . 12/16/2002
why haven't you updated in a million years? please write more asap!

i can't take it any longer, *tear*

wut happened w/ those guys who wanted to sell them?
Computer Guy chapter 5 . 12/16/2002
::sniff sniff:: So sweet... Huh? Wha? Oh... I'm too emotional to review... Just write more ok? Please?
Guest chapter 5 . 12/13/2002
this story rocks so far. I jsut want to know if the two of them get caught or not. Keep it up
deana chapter 5 . 11/19/2002
u were tight it was short,the ideas in it were cool and its a shame the guy that sold mutant did actually sell any mutants if u know what i mean...?

anyway cool nonetheless!
eve chapter 5 . 11/16/2002
what do u mean to be cont? add more to it quick- good development between shal and bren! excellent fic!
innocent choir girl chapter 5 . 11/3/2002
AWWWW! ::wiping away tears:: Gotta love Bren/Shal! They're sooooo cute! oh oh do they live happily ever after? PLEASE CONTINUE!

Chrislyn
Guest chapter 5 . 11/3/2002
aaaawwwww! how sweet- i love brennan and shalimar- they are by far my favorite couple. I love your stories and i cant wait to read more of your stuff. Please write more soon! thanks!
Shadowcat chapter 5 . 11/3/2002
Awwwwwwww! How cute! I love this chapter cuz it's all about Shal and Brennan!
Rockergurl chapter 5 . 11/3/2002
THE FLUFFYNESS OF IT ALL! Bleck, now I need to go read some hard-core angst to bring me out of this ALMOST cheerful mood you put me in. (the only time I get cheerful is when I'm on a sugar high, and as we all know, me on a sugar high is a very scary thing.) But who cares, because BrennanShalimarspongebathTHE GREATEST FIC OF ALL TIME!
Quest chapter 5 . 11/3/2002
THAT'S JUST WRONG! YOU SHOULD LEAVE IT RIGHT THERE! SO NOW you HAVE 2 post the next chapter soon or ELSE! ;)

SHAL/BREN ROCK!
shalimarfox chapter 5 . 11/3/2002
Well your right it was better then nothing but now I would like some more
jess chapter 5 . 11/3/2002
Please continue this story is great! Bren/Shal Rule!
Black Magician Girl chapter 4 . 11/1/2002